• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

exitsimulation

exitsimulation

Aug 30, 2022
i just read on wikipedia that GBL has a LD-50 of 17ml per kilo in rats which makes no sense and contradicts everything i know about GBL. many people have died from under 10 ml getting a straight up ld 50 on ghb is easy but gbl is a little harder this ld 50 makes no sense to me and i thought 50ml would ber overkill for ctb. anyone with knowledge on this got any input please? TIA
i had to do some spagetti math lol 1ml of gbl+ 1.66 grams of ghb so ive got the equivilent of 210 grams of ghb. the ld 50 of ghb is 15-50g max so i have at least 4x enought to ctb thank fuck for that lol.

should i take or anti emetics with it? im worried it will ruin my chances of chocking on my vomit while im knocked out

Last edited:
LeavingEarly

LeavingEarly

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
i just read on wikipedia that GBL has a LD-50 of 17ml per kilo in rats which makes no sense and contradicts everything i know about GBL. many people have died from under 10 ml getting a straight up ld 50 on ghb is easy but gbl is a little harder this ld 50 makes no sense to me and i thought 50ml would ber overkill for ctb. anyone with knowledge on this got any input please? TIA
i had to do some spagetti math lol 1ml of gbl+ 1.66 grams of ghb so ive got the equivilent of 210 grams of ghb. the ld 50 of ghb is 15-50g max so i have at least 4x enought to ctb thank fuck for that lol.

should i take or anti emetics with it? im worried it will ruin my chances of chocking on my vomit while im knocked out
What is GBL and LD?