• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JustDie

Jun 18, 2018
i told my very close friend a very private secret
one that would change the whole perspective of you

he couldn't take it and left me. i have nobody left.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot
M

Mars

Oct 3, 2018
Being born broken, it's something you can't explain to people who don't understand because there's a fundamental difference in how your minds process things.

Edit: to elaborate, my natural state of mind is depression. For most normal people it's indifference. When you have to constantly work to stay above floating water, sooner or later your heads going to go under.

Reactions: Temporarilyabsurd, AutumnEmbers and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Being born broken, it's something you can't explain to people who don't understand because there's a fundamental difference in how your minds process things.

Edit: to elaborate, my natural state of mind is depression. For most normal people it's indifference. When you have to constantly work to stay above floating water, sooner or later your heads going to go under.
I don't think normies' natural state is indifference.
It's false, deluded, incongruous happiness.
Indifference, lack of false enthusiasm, sticks out like a sore thumb; it's autism.

Justwantittoend

Justwantittoend

Jun 10, 2019
Being mentally and physically abused at a young age while having to grow up too quick to take care of my younger siblings. My depression really tanked at 12 when the only light in my life had a heart attack and passed.. Its been nothing but suicidal thoughts since then. Doesnt help that my current relationship is just circles of him being mad and me shutting down verbally because I never learned how to actually say what I'm thinking. I'm just tired of it all and cant wait for my eternal sleep.

• Love
Reactions: Kjo