• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

PJFord

PJFord

Student
Jul 27, 2020
I'm planning partial suspension, but read here on SS that full is more reliable. I'd do it, but have no way to anchor the rope in my apartment. I was thinking of using a stud finder and breaking apart a small section of the ceiling to tie the rope to a cross beam. Would that work? I hate to leave a mess and the repair to be made. There are plenty of options outside, trees, etc. But I prefer to do this inside and not publicly.

Any options for full when you don't have exposed pipes, beams, etc?

• Hugs
Reactions: Sugar_Cookie21
Sugar_Cookie21

Sugar_Cookie21

The world is a vampire
Jul 11, 2020
i suggest partial, if done right could be painless and much more less work

Reactions: PJFord
LetzteAusfahrt

LetzteAusfahrt

Swiss gay, will definitely ctb on October 10th
Jun 27, 2020
If your apartment is high enough and you can do something, then it is certainly possible.

If e.g. a rubber band is attached between the belt and the feet, then the lower legs are pulled upwards, so it needs less height to hang freely.

Then you just have to find a way to fix a pole or a wooden beam somewhere.

There is less mess than breaking open the covers.

But please remember that you will leave quite a mess yourself. The expensive parquet will no longer look beautiful

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
If you find the stud, you don't need to saw up the ceiling. You can just screw a large eyebolt through the ceiling into the stud to use as your anchor. They'd still have to patch it, but its a lot easier to slap some putty in a hole than to do patches with drywall or something.

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
I'm planning partial suspension, but read here on SS that full is more reliable. I'd do it, but have no way to anchor the rope in my apartment. I was thinking of using a stud finder and breaking apart a small section of the ceiling to tie the rope to a cross beam. Would that work? I hate to leave a mess and the repair to be made. There are plenty of options outside, trees, etc. But I prefer to do this inside and not publicly.

Any options for full when you don't have exposed pipes, beams, etc?
What you can do if the rope fits is eg on the bathroom door tie one end of the rope on one handle and throw the rope over the door so you can tie it around your neck. You can adjust it for partial or full suspension. I remember seeing a Lithuanian man do it that way he live streamed it.

PJFord

PJFord

Student
Jul 27, 2020
Good idea, I saw this on YouTube by a couple hanging a platform bed. I was wondering if it would hold my weight (250 lbs) in addition to the added downward force stress.
What you can do if the rope fits is eg on the bathroom door tie one end of the rope on one handle and throw the rope over the door so you can tie it around your neck. You can adjust it for partial or full suspension. I remember seeing a Lithuanian man do it that way he live streamed it.
This is my original plan for partial is to use an anchor from a set of resistance exercise bands. Very sturdy and durable to sustain the weight and pressure.

Last edited:
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
I'm thinking of using my bedroom door. Tying roope To a dumbbell on my side, slinging rope over door, then a noose on the bedroom side