• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

UserHussein

UserHussein

Oct 14, 2023
I fucking hate this fucking place. I'm only here because the University of Maryland, College Park rejected me.

I remember there was one class, back in the Community College I transferred from, called Human Biology. There was an online portion of the class, as well as an in person paper portion. I did not know the online portion existed, and it was one assignment per week. Because I was ignorant about the existence of the online "smartbook assignments", I didn't do them. The fucking bitch professor waited until the final few weeks of the class to ask me about the missing assignments, for which she gave me no extension on.

I share this because I cannot stand this new online hybrid in person format of education. I keep missing assignments because my schools online format is so difficult to navigate. I just missed a mathematics quiz, because it said that the quiz was due tuesday. Alright, I'll do the quiz on Tuesday, but it was due Tuesday at 6:00 am, and I logged on to do the quiz at noon. I just missed a French exam because the professor put it online, and I didn't know how to access it.

I have so many examples of missing assignments because I can't navigate my school's online interface.

I truly hate UMBC. There's no social scene, the campus is completely dead on the weekends. The campus is ugly, it's just soulless lifeless blocks, and no classical architecture like in other schools. The school is poorly ranked, it's just the school where people go to when they get rejected from College Park.

• Hugs
Reactions: sorlox
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
My dude - school and college and all this nonsense preps you to be a good obedient little worker. Even the hours are similar. I figured this out in year 7 (UK schooling). Have a look into how the current schooling system was made popular and WHO spearheaded it (it's going into WEF territory). Powerful people.

If your family has money - you are doing better than most - can at least utilise it or have perpetual fear over your head of trying to live. The economy is fucked anyway. If you want to get up the ladder nowadays you need to lie, cheat, screw over people, etc. that's the world now.

There's a reason why school looks like a prison and is very regimented on its timetable and what they teach.

Reactions: tbroken