• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

EricRoche

EricRoche

Apr 7, 2018
Making it so difficult to die or even infect your body. They either replace household liquids with non-lethal alternatives or add bittering agents. They (to be fair not them exclusively) try and ban legal highs and other chemicals like benzos and opiates (really was born too late in the drug scene).

Any more reasons?

I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
Not to mention guns are illegal... I've been trying for so long o find one. I feel like I might never escape this nightmare without a gun.
can't you go to a gun show in a different state?

I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
In Romeo and Juliet, the wrong message is being presented. The guy kills himself when he thinks the girl is gone, that is not how it should be. A proper relationship is when the guy can live without the girl and the girl admires the male and is very reliant on him. One example of propaganda where people are convinced to think of something in a destructive way which leads to people's roles in life getting messed up and people being unhappy. Another thing is music lyrics where the guy is nothing without the girl, totally unrealistic and causes guys to act pussified and girls to be masculine and cruel.

D

deletemyaccount1

May 17, 2021
I live in Australia it's the same here and it sucks I wish we would adopt the respect for life that the Netherlands have and at least allow people despite mental health or whatever euthenasia if it is an unbearable pain I don't understand keeping people alive what don't want to be

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre