N0FWayIneedtogo

N0FWayIneedtogo

Antipschotics and antidepresants kill me
Jun 24, 2023
Like seriously, fuck it all. Now ctb it's my only way out of this bs... never imagine something so surreal like this could happen to me, it have even destroyed my faith in god.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GuylumBardot, silentnights56, Hotsackage and 13 others
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Yes, it eventually destroys your faith in everything, especially yourself.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hotsackage, Ashu, Huntfish34 and 6 others
N0FWayIneedtogo

N0FWayIneedtogo

Jun 24, 2023
Thats right, no matter how hard i try nothing else is like before, everithing have been strip away, errased from you, yor old self die and you just an empty shell, worst something unhuman incapable of feel pleasure or joy, cant even orgasm wtf, i miss my music too, and the feeling of love they took it, whats the point of living after everythig is taking from you, not able to feel even showers or sleep good even because you are so destroyed to a point that you cant even comprehend wtf how this even possible, every second is torture, i try a loot of possible solutions but it seems my case is permanet, i seriously dont want this to happen even to my worst enemy, its been dead alive, you just breath and eat, nothing else... day by day same shit i really need to die soon.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: GuylumBardot, Nx7, Forever Sleep and 12 others
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Thats right, no matter how hard i try nothing else is like before, everithing have been strip away, errased from you, yor old self die and you just an empty shell, worst something unhuman incapable of feel pleasure or joy, cant even orgasm wtf, i miss my music too, and the feeling of love they took it, whats the point of living after everythig is taking from you, not able to feel even showers or sleep good even because you are so destroyed to a point that you cant even comprehend wtf how this even possible, every second is torture, i try a loot of possible solutions but it seems my case is permanet, i seriously dont want this to happen even to my worst enemy, its been dead alive, you just breath and eat, nothing else... day by day same shit i really need to die soon.
Maybe you are suffering from anhedonia like me.
I feel no pleasure in anything anymore.
It's as though you have died inside.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hotsackage, Ashu, hopeisdead and 2 others
lachrymost

lachrymost

finger on the eject button
Oct 4, 2022
I'm glad the recent BBC Panorama episode spotlit PSSD. This is a human rights issue and it's despicable that psychiatry has scarcely begun to address it. I don't have it, but I won't shut up about it. I think about it everyday, no joke. So sorry you were harmed so comprehensively. I hope one day soon everyone will know what these drugs have been doing to people for decades.

Reactions: EternalHappiness, GuylumBardot, NumbItAll and 5 others
N0FWayIneedtogo

N0FWayIneedtogo

Jun 24, 2023
Yes severe anhedonia, i used to enjoy music, movies and games for hobbies but after pssd music sounds flat and wont get the good feeling, movies are now just people talking because i dont feel emotions anymore then i dont see the point now, cant relate to any and games used to give me rush and confort but now it feels like a task and no reward after playing, my brain its literally damaged, in top of that cant even cry or feel joy, everithing is numb, and sex is no more, cant feel shit, i remember orgasms before this curse now since my genitals are numb it feels just like taking a pee instead... ahedonia plus depersonalisation with some ed its just too much, life before that was a total bitch been an ugly person like me, but now this is way too much...

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: NumbItAll, Forever Sleep, Ashu and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds so horrible what you've had to endure, existence certainly is so hellish, I hope that you eventually find freedom from all the suffering.

Reactions: Ashu and The anhedonic one
N0FWayIneedtogo

N0FWayIneedtogo

Jun 24, 2023
It is, one of the worst fates possible, i just turned 32 and my life is destroyed by stupid psy meds in less than a year... my only options keep living in this day to day hell since it seems its permanent damage or ctb

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ashu, 90starve, lachrymost and 1 other person
Pardoe84

Pardoe84

Student
Jul 2, 2023
I am here because of PSSD too. I took Cymbalta and it gave me severe anhedonia and complete impotence. I really don't know how to live with that.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ashu, The anhedonic one and 90starve
N0FWayIneedtogo

N0FWayIneedtogo

Jun 24, 2023
Yes it is literally hell on earth, we been lobotomised/deshumanised we are trap in our own boddy, tortured every seccond, this condition is the worst, murdered by psyquiatry and big pharma

• Hugs
Pardoe84

Pardoe84

Student
Jul 2, 2023
Yes it is hell. For how long do you have PSSD? Do you know others? I am wondering how it is possible to cope with that 11 years or longer. I am in contact with some other german sufferers.

Reactions: Ashu
N0FWayIneedtogo

N0FWayIneedtogo

Jun 24, 2023
Idk but my case is severe, and its been too long have not recover not even 10% i have already order SN, i just cant deal with it... i'm also on reddit, there is a forum for pssd sufferes... this shit destroy all i was, i dont see the point of keep breathing and barely eating so far, i used to have a normal life but after this i have abandoned all hope, even i know my wife and family will be debastaded i just cant keep existing like this... severe anhedonia, 0emotions, 0motivation, cant feel music, lost my personality, skills, brain fog, severe immsonia, no more joy from my hobbies, no more sex, cant feel orgasm feels more like takimg a pee in 2 minutes, very little wateri semen and it hurt after, cant hold conversations like before, cant find much to say, just barely repliying, no apetite, digestive problems.... its just way too much to cope.

• Hugs
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I saw this recently, probably to complicated for me but maybe it'll help you guys.

S

Steve

Jun 14, 2018
Am here because of PSSD as well. :(

• Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one
liljeep

liljeep

wake up i know you can hear me
Jul 1, 2023
I've had PSSD since 2016.

• Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one
N0FWayIneedtogo

N0FWayIneedtogo

Jun 24, 2023
PSSD feels like a waking coma.
You are just an observer, unable to experience. No more joy or pleasure ever
Your connection to the world, to the people in it, to life itself is just.. gone.
And this stems from a pill that was supposed to «treat» mental health.
Oh the irony.

• Hugs
Pardoe84

Pardoe84

Student
Jul 2, 2023
I cannot feel nikotin from a cigaret, or thc from a joint. Even alcohol and coffee cannot affect me anymore. How is that possible? It must have something to do with dopamin recepors. I think they are permanentely damaged in our brains. I used to react very sensitive to bupropion 150mg. Now i can take 300mg and there is no effect.

Can you still cry or get goose flesh? I used to when i heard good film music but it is not possible now anymore.

Reactions: Ashu
N0FWayIneedtogo

N0FWayIneedtogo

Jun 24, 2023
Yes the brain receptors are permanet damage, cant feel emotions from the music i used to like, cant feel or understand movies anymore, i used to get high of weed with no problem and even feel better music and food, no longer possible weed is like smoking air now, cant feel alcohol, cigarretes or coffe, cant sleep even if i take high doses of sleeping pills... forget about masturbation, not even possible now... cant respond to anything, robot or zombie like, wish to cry but i cant and when i do is for like 2 minutes and little drops from eyes then come back to same state of Numb.
I'm a little bit scared i will not respond to SN since my receptos are damaged, idk if will work of fail, but have high hopes it will work since reading old post from user @jrums i think he was able to do so with SN having PSSD
I've had PSSD since 2016.
idk how u made it to 2023, do u have anhedonia?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
phersper

phersper

F*ck psychiatry
Jun 28, 2023
Yes the brain receptors are permanet damage, cant feel emotions from the music i used to like, cant feel or understand movies anymore, i used to get high of weed with no problem and even feel better music and food, no longer possible weed is like smoking air now, cant feel alcohol, cigarretes or coffe, cant sleep even if i take high doses of sleeping pills... forget about masturbation, not even possible now... cant respond to anything, robot or zombie like, wish to cry but i cant and when i do is for like 2 minutes and little drops from eyes then come back to same state of Numb.
I'm a little bit scared i will not respond to SN since my receptos are damaged, idk if will work of fail, but have high hopes it will work since reading old post from user @jrums i think he was able to do so with SN having PSSD

idk how u made it to 2023, do u have anhedonia?
I'm in the same situation as you are. Unable to function, unable to feel because of pssd. Considered we don't even react to benzos Nembutal is not for us, cuz they act in a very similar way. Anyway I think that for SN there is no problem, it has nothing to do with dopamine or gaba neurotransmitters. It acts on hemoglobin.

Have you already bought it?

Tobacco

Tobacco

Efilist. Possible promortalist.
Jan 14, 2023
I'm more convinced now that forcing someone into existence is the real crime here. How can you expose someone to experience something like this?

How can antidepressants be so widely used when there is very little reward and so much risk?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
How can antidepressants be so widely used when there is very little reward and so much risk?
Antidepressants are widly used to change the brain chemitry to make patients see their surrounding world through pink and orange glasses. However this does not cure the patients real problem that is causing a depression or "mental problems". In most cases that doesn't help at all unfortunately rather it cause other huge problems that make the patients' situation even worse.

This is not a medical advice it's my personal opinion.

• Informative
Reactions: GuylumBardot, Hollowman, Ashu and 1 other person
Pardoe84

Pardoe84

Student
Jul 2, 2023
Is anyone with PSSD still here?

Reactions: GuylumBardot
Pardoe84

Pardoe84

Student
Jul 2, 2023
What medication did it cause and what are your Symptoms?

C

CPY

Student
Oct 30, 2023
Honestly fuck all mental issues...they are the real plight of humanity.

We are coming close to human-like ai, we have a cure to many illness that used to be life-threatening and yet no one has even so much of clue how the brain works.Just selling useless medications that are placebo + side effects

Davey36000

Davey36000

I'm not the dog in the picture
Jun 12, 2023
Have you tried Lion's Mane mushroom? Or microdising psychedelicsm or Omega 3. Maybe something will work.

Pardoe84

Pardoe84

Student
Jul 2, 2023
I tried microdosing psylocibin but it did not help.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Ashu
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
I'm glad the recent BBC Panorama episode spotlit PSSD. This is a human rights issue and it's despicable that psychiatry has scarcely begun to address it. I don't have it, but I won't shut up about it. I think about it everyday, no joke. So sorry you were harmed so comprehensively. I hope one day soon everyone will know what these drugs have been doing to people for decades.
Exactly. I took SSRIs in my teens and twenties, and consider myself extremely lucky to have escaped this horrible fate, but I can't stop thinking about the ones who didn't escape, I'm anguished and outraged for them, the reptilian corporate psychiatric scum who do this to them must be stopped, and they must pay.
Yes severe anhedonia, i used to enjoy music, movies and games for hobbies but after pssd music sounds flat and wont get the good feeling, movies are now just people talking because i dont feel emotions anymore then i dont see the point now, cant relate to any and games used to give me rush and confort but now it feels like a task and no reward after playing, my brain its literally damaged, in top of that cant even cry or feel joy, everithing is numb, and sex is no more, cant feel shit, i remember orgasms before this curse now since my genitals are numb it feels just like taking a pee instead... ahedonia plus depersonalisation with some ed its just too much, life before that was a total bitch been an ugly person like me, but now this is way too much...
God damn the people who did this to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
huphup

huphup

Student
Dec 2, 2023
I'm so sorry you are going through this. Honestly, that's my biggest fear going on antidepressants is the PSSD. It is inhumane how doctors and health practitioners will say that the sexual side effects are reversible, even though the evidence suggests otherwise. I'm in my 20s and i still feel that I should be able to have a sexual life. My doctor wants to put me on prozac (flouxetine) now, but I'm really hesitant because of PSSD. Have tried the others with less sex side effects (buproprion and votioxetine), those haven't helped me. I wonder what have your doctor's reaction's been to your PSSD? probably denial that it exists or that it is super rare?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori