• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
So I hit Vegas, I admit the city is pretty fucking dirty to be honest...(cockroaches & trash everywhere) it's a fucking mess and not what you see on those deceptive google image searches (getting the fuck out soon though), everything was going copacetic until the almighty high lord decided it was time to brush me with another curse (I really am fucking cursed) I thought it was smooth sailing until the bank account I put my security deposit for the apartment I was suppose to get was locked so I decided to call the bank account, weeks prior I had lost my ID and went to the DMV to get a new one and it never came for what reason I will never know, but what I do know is that it doesn't take more than 3 weeks for one to arrive by mail, as I call the bank that's holding my money hostage to ask them what the fuck is going on they tell me they need to verify I'm the owner of the account, great I'll provide them with my SS card but that isn't enough, I'm then told they can't unlock the account because the "robot" that needs to verify my identity couldn't be controlled from their own systems, are you fucking serious? So what they're trying to tell me is that my money is basically being held hostage by a robot, fucking wonderful... does it want everything I own aswell? Which isn't much to be honest, I'm so fucking sick of this never ending stream of bad luck, when the fuck will it end? It's not coincidental either, I'm probably the most cursed person to ever walk this planet, one fucking bullshit thing after the other... it really is pushing me to the edge but it's not going to drain me of strength and break me (hopefully)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: AutumnEmbers, Yaalya, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 1 other person
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
It doesn't just rain, it fckin pours always seems to fit well as far as I am concerned, so I fully empathise with where you are coming from, if thats of any solace whatsoever.

Last edited:
Reactions: ExitTheDay
Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
So I hit Vegas, I admit the city is pretty fucking dirty to be honest... it's a fucking mess and not what you see on those deceptive google image searches (getting the fuck out soon though), everything was going copacetic until the almighty high lord decided it was time to brush me with another curse (I really am fucking cursed) I thought it was smooth sailing until the bank account I put my security deposit for the apartment I was suppose to get was locked so I decided to call the bank account, weeks prior I had lost my ID and went to the DMV to get a new one and it never came for what reason I will never know, but what I do know is that it doesn't take more than 3 weeks for one to arrive by mail, as I call the bank that's holding my money hostage to ask them what the fuck is going on they tell me they need to verify I'm the owner of the account, great I'll provide them with my SS card but that isn't enough, I'm then told they can't unlock the account because the "robot" that needs to verify my identity couldn't be controlled from their own systems, are you fucking serious? So what they're trying to tell me is that my money is basically being held hostage by a robot, fucking wonderful... does it want everything I own aswell? Which isn't much to be honest, I'm so fucking sick of this never ending stream of bad luck, when the fuck will it end? It's not coincidental either, I'm probably the most cursed person to ever walk this planet, one fucking bullshit thing after the other... it really is pushing me to the edge but it's not going to drain me of strength and break me (hopefully)
Bad luck seems to be chasing kind ppl all the time, Fuck it !!!

Reactions: ExitTheDay and not_a_robot
DoomedxFromBirth

DoomedxFromBirth

Waste of Agony
Jun 1, 2019
I myself am convinced I'm a walking bad luck charm. That shit blows though.

Reactions: ExitTheDay
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Yeah I hear you. I'm also someone who has bad luck with everything. Wasted money, things just not going the way I planned, people being rude to me for no reason. I feel like in general I'm given just enough luck not to want to gouge my eyes out on any given day, but not an iota more. I don't see the point in trying to be happy if we're always operating on such a negative playing field day after day.

Reactions: AutumnEmbers, ExitTheDay and DoomedxFromBirth
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
Yeah I hear you. I'm also someone who has bad luck with everything. Wasted money, things just not going the way I planned, people being rude to me for no reason. I feel like in general I'm given just enough luck not to want to gouge my eyes out on any given day, but not an iota more. I don't see the point in trying to be happy if we're always operating on such a negative playing field day after day.
I feel all of this man, people tend to drain what left of me

Reactions: DoomedxFromBirth