• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ameya

Ameya

A nobody
Mar 22, 2021
I don't understand anything anymore. I quit school again bc the environment was too toxic. Now I am being called not capable enough for anything. Like?

Even if I am not capable leave me the hell alone. I am so done with everything. If I won't get a job I will be miserable and frowned upon. If I get one I will be miserable too. If I kill myself no one will let me and I will be forced to life, but if I live like a nothing I will be shamed. Like
This game is fucking rigged. No matter what I do I will pull the fucking ass card. What the hell is this?

The same with friends and relationships. Why the hell should I give a fuck anymore if I am always the fucking second?!?!? What the fuck is this? No matter what I do it fails. EVEN SUICIDE Like?!

Fuck me.

I am expected to get married in a few years and children and some shit like that. Expected to be tall pretty, perfect fuck that shit. I just want to be six feed under.

Last edited:
soulkitty

soulkitty

ᵐᵉᵒʷ ᵐᵉᵒʷ ᵐᵉᵒʷ
Apr 6, 2024
I can relate so deeply to what you said 🫂 I've been feeling the same way, it's such bullshit

• Hugs
Reactions: Dliena
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
I don't understand anything anymore. I quit school again bc the environment was too toxic. Now I am being called not capable enough for anything. Like?

Even if I am not capable leave me the hell alone. I am so done with everything. If I won't get a job I will be miserable and frowned upon. If I get one I will be miserable too. If I kill myself no one will let me and I will be forced to life, but if I live like a nothing I will be shamed. Like
This game is fucking rigged. No matter what I do I will pull the fucking ass card. What the hell is this?

The same with friends and relationships. Why the hell should I give a fuck anymore if I am always the fucking second?!?!? What the fuck is this? No matter what I do it fails. EVEN SUICIDE Like?!

Fuck me.

I am expected to get married in a few years and children and some shit like that. Expected to be tall pretty, perfect fuck that shit. I just want to be six feed under.
It's awful we're trapped in this prison made to follow a script that benefits others who don't even care about our suffering.