awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
Has Covid buggered up your career?
Pay your child support or you could be jailed.

Have you lost a job or taken a job with reduced salary?
Pay your child support and be sure to schedule a hearing before the court and within the next 6-8 months we will schedule a hearing and determine that you owe the same amount and are on the hook for all the back support as well!

Are you an entrepreneur with an exciting new idea?
Grab a job in a factory instead and pay your child support.

Any other questions or concerns?
Pay your child support or you shall be jailed.

• Hugs
Reactions: MellowAvenue, UberYeets, Fragile and 5 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
im going to guess that youre on the end of paying the child support. do you want to talk about it?

Reactions: Deleted member 22624, livefreeorpeace, NumbItAll and 1 other person
140 bpm

140 bpm

Glitching in reality
Jan 26, 2020
Has child support buggered up your career?
Pay off your debt, don't go to jail.
Unfair system, fucked up
Really?
It's really system or you, mate?

Who's choice it was ?
Ignore that condom
Don't pull it out, shoot inside
Just shoot, don't think
Think later, fill it!
You feel it?
Nailed it, what a pride!

This world is scam
Bad place for living
Painful existence
Field for grief
A lot of people crave for leaving
To catch the bus
Just fuck this shit

So, check this out
My idea
Why don't you put more mess in it?
It's fun, it's cool, I'll tell you, dear
Those kids will say
"That shit is lit"

Just put another poor creature
In this reality, which sucks
Just be responsible for feature
Of struggles, pain and eyes in dust

That sounds fun, I see you buying
You're like a god, new life is coming
You'll be witnessing all crap
With that new soul, still up for that?

Alright, whatever, you the master
Have fun, the only thing, just sign this
Just formal paper, don't be mad
It's simple birth certificate

And just remember, when you done
You getting bored?
That kid not fun?
You go, you'll find a new attraction
Poor bastard fine
We'll make some actions

You good, just go
Don't forget
Your payment scheduled
Pay that dept
I mean...
We call it child's support
Come on!
Don't look like that!
What's wrong?

Oh yeah, you right.
This fckn system...
Unfair rules, no freedom, illness
And what's idea? see this sign?
It says:
"You fckn always keep in mind!
You actions can be turned in trick
You think at first
And hold you dick"

Reactions: Frauw, Nymph, MindFrog and 1 other person
livefreeorpeace

livefreeorpeace

Jun 14, 2020
I know exactly where you're coming from. It does come to an end, it's a long road, but it's not forever. My road ended after 12 long years, she ended up getting remarried, to a woman surprisingly enough.

Reactions: Deleted member 22624
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Has child support buggered up your career?
Pay off your debt, don't go to jail.
Unfair system, fucked up
Really?
It's really system or you, mate?

Who's choice it was ?
Ignore that condom
Don't pull it out, shoot inside
Just shoot, don't think
Think later, fill it!
You feel it?
Nailed it, what a pride!

This world is scam
Bad place for living
Painful existence
Field for grief
A lot of people crave for leaving
To catch the bus
Just fuck this shit

So, check this out
My idea
Why don't you put more mess in it?
It's fun, it's cool, I'll tell you, dear
Those kids will say
"That shit is lit"

Just put another poor creature
In this reality, which sucks
Just be responsible for feature
Of struggles, pain and eyes in dust

That sounds fun, I see you buying
You're like a god, new life is coming
You'll be witnessing all crap
With that new soul, still up for that?

Alright, whatever, you the master
Have fun, the only thing, just sign this
Just formal paper, don't be mad
It's simple birth certificate

And just remember, when you done
You getting bored?
That kid not fun?
You go, you'll find a new attraction
Poor bastard fine
We'll make some actions

You good, just go
Don't forget
Your payment scheduled
Pay that dept
I mean...
We call it child's support
Come on!
Don't look like that!
What's wrong?

Oh yeah, you right.
This fckn system...
Unfair rules, no freedom, illness
And what's idea? see this sign?
It says:
"You fckn always keep in mind!
You actions can be turned in trick
You think at first
And hold you dick"
child support is actually overly expensive to the point that a lot of people actually cant afford it. and a lot of different circumstances can lead to it happening. in some cases its just the female wanting money.

this person came here looking for support and you dont know their story. there is no need to make fun of someones situation.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Fragile, Squiddy, Cowtipper and 5 others
MrOptions

MrOptions

Let it go. This to shall pass.
Jan 6, 2020
I pay child support. $1100.00 per month, 1 child in Florida. I have less than 9 years and I'm off "child support parole". Crazy if a woman is paying support to the father and gets behind months or years. They go to court and get to pay the back support when they can.

A man on the other hand, gets behind a month or two and they suspend his license, get a warrant for his arrest for the "contempt" of not paying court ordered support. Jail him up to six months, and when he gets released, they expect him to get a job and pay current child support plus everything that's in "rears" to the mother.

I'm really surprised the suicide rate isn't higher for men that end up in this situation? I can only speak for the US child support system, it's al about money, not the welfare of the child. So keep on the straight and narrow or this could be any of us.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fragile, Cowtipper, Hyperborean and 4 others
140 bpm

140 bpm

Glitching in reality
Jan 26, 2020
child support is actually overly expensive to the point that a lot of people actually cant afford it. and a lot of different circumstances can lead to it happening. in some cases its just the female wanting money.

this person came here looking for support and you dont know there story. there is no need to make fun of someones situation.
I understand that and especially the part "just female wanting money" (my recent coworker paying child support right now exactly by this scenario).
But at the same time I think, we could see much more less people on suicide forums, if people been more responsible about children. Have children at first place and prevent situation when "it's just happened".
I don't making fun of OP situation. I actually liked the way he wrote about it, so on my end, I wrote my opinion on that. And if it sounds for you harsh, I'm sorry about that, but that's how my words laid down.

Reactions: MindFrog, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Nymph and 3 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
if people been more responsible about children.
again lots of different things can happen to lead to a situation like this and no one can see the future to say if one of those situations is going to happen

Reactions: NightmareTour and Deleted member 22624
livefreeorpeace

livefreeorpeace

Jun 14, 2020
I'm really surprised the suicide rate isn't higher for men that end up in this situation? I can only speak for the US child support system, it's al about money, not the welfare of the child. So keep on the straight and narrow or this could be any of us.
It's the most common reason for men with children, in my estimation. It's just rarely talked about. The only time I recall hearing about it (in the MSM) is in the case below.

Reactions: Cowtipper, Hyperborean and Deleted member 22624
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
@livefreeorpiece just nailed why it belongs here imo!...

Something which is seldom mentioned is that children who have gone through a divorce are more likely to commit suicide too.

Reactions: MindFrog, stygal and Deleted member 22624
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
Something which is seldom mentioned is that children who have gone through a divorce are more likely to commit suicide too.
Divorce lawyers have probably made sure they never need to mention that to their clients

Reactions: Cowtipper, NightmareTour and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Notice that members of this forum who have gone through a divorce almost invariably talk about how difficult it is for themselves, but not how difficult it must be for their children.

Reactions: CoalmineCanary, Nymph, MindFrog and 2 others
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
Notice that members of this forum who have gone through a divorce almost invariably talk about how difficult it is for themselves, but not how difficult it must be for their children.
I wonder what I'd have done in their situation. I am eternally grateful that I'm not and that I can ctb with a cleaner conscience. I could so easily have had kids, it would have trumped any other bad decision I've ever made.

Reactions: Cowtipper and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I wonder what I'd have done in their situation. I am eternally grateful that I'm not and that I can ctb with a cleaner conscience. I could so easily have had kids, it would have trumped any other bad decision I've ever made.

It's a decision to get children and you have to stand by that decision. You have brought them into the world and they're your responsibility. They must always be your first priority.

Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, 140 bpm, Nymph and 1 other person
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I'm extending my life 10 years (if I can) for my SO, I don't know what I'd do if I have kids, but I don't think I could tolerate that. I'd never have willingly had a child, but until my mid 30s even, I don't think I fully appreciated all the risks I took. If multiple unexpected things happen, boom, you have a child. And right now, gosh, it's so painful to try to imagine but I don't know if it would hold me back from CTBing. This though, is imo the biggest reason against suicide! In discussions about right to die, I secretly in the back of my mind hope the point doesn't come up, maybe it should be accepted that if you have children, their age factors into what rights to die a person should have.

If you consider killing yourself you shouldn't get children.

Reactions: Deleted member 1465, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Nymph and 3 others
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
Absolutely agreed. They don't tell people that, anywhere. In fact, they never tell anyone not to have kids

Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Nymph, Cowtipper and 2 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
not everyone has children by choice and its not always necessarily an accident. what about them? do they still have to live as well when they asked for none of that?

also again i point to, no one can see the future. anything can happen in the future to make you want to ctb AFTER you already had the child.

Reactions: Fragile, Deleted member 22624 and Hyperborean
H

Hyperborean

Dec 19, 2020
not everyone has children by choice and its not always necessarily an accident. what about them? do they still have to live as well when they asked for none of that?

also again i point to, no one can see the future. anything can happen in the future to make you want to ctb AFTER you already had the child.
Literally this!
As someone who has spent a lot of time talking to men going through family court i can tell you that child support and not seeing their children are major factors in male suicide rates. Especially when the family courts enable mothers to deny access and use children for leverage. I've been in that situation myself. Thankfully it's resolved now and my daughter's mother and I get along but it truly destroyed me for a while. Attempted CBT once and self harmed a few times due to it. It really messes a bloke up

• Aww..
Reactions: NumbItAll
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019

Abortion. If you don't want to make an abortion that's fine, but you still have to stand by your decision to keep the child.

That doesn't change anything. No matter what happens, your children are still your responsibility and must be your first priority.

Reactions: Deleted member 1465, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, 140 bpm and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Abortion. If you don't want to make an abortion that's fine, but you still have to stand by your decision to keep the child.

That doesn't change anything. No matter what happens, your children are still your responsibility and must be your first priority.
what if you cant get an abortion?

Reactions: Hyperborean
H

Hyperborean

Dec 19, 2020
what if you cant get an abortion?
Or cases of parental alienation that are so severe that the kids are turned against the father. Because that's certainly a thing

Reactions: Life_and_Death and Deleted member 22624
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Or cases of parental alienation that are so severe that the kids are turned against the father. Because that's certainly a thing
yeah, my dads going through that with his other kids. and in both cases, my mother and their mother he wanted to be their for them but the mothers were cunts that told him to fuck off

• Aww..
Reactions: Hyperborean
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019

That usually happens after a divorce.

Should I take it that except for these exceptions, you agree with me?

H

Hyperborean

Dec 19, 2020
That usually happens after a divorce.

Should I take it that except for these exceptions, you agree with me?
No that happens during divorce. That's when it starts.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
No that happens during divorce. That's when it starts.
accurate. not parents but same idea. when i was little my parents would try to alienate me from my grandfather before they finally kicked him out of my life and refused to tell me why and when i asked their answer was i know why. clearly not if im asking

H

Hyperborean

Dec 19, 2020
yeah, my dads going through that with his other kids. and in both cases, my mother and their mother he wanted to be their for them but the mothers were cunts that told him to fuck off
That crap is all too common.

C

Cowtipper

Sep 9, 2020
It's the most common reason for men with children, in my estimation. It's just rarely talked about. The only time I recall hearing about it (in the MSM) is in the case below.

That article makes me glad I never had kids. Every man and boy should read that. Fuck the USA!