S

Sadgirldaisy

Student
Dec 26, 2022
Is there a reason for me to stay alive another year?

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
What should I do if my car doesn't start working again?

Thank you so much for doing this, btw! :heart:

Reactions: Rocinante
T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
In last 5 years i lost most members of my family including most important for me, my grandmother. Since then everything been slowly collapsing. 2 years ago i lost my mum. I did not expect all that would influence me as badly as it did. I am really left with my partner, 2 kids, dog and dad in another country. Finaces already fell apart once and still paying debts off. Every day i am hoping to stop existing or to fall asleep and go to my grandmother and mum. I am lost in life and dont know what to do. I play lottery all the time hoping that will solve some problems. I am scared of everything as whatever i do i mess up. My patner has problems of her own and i cannot confide in her. I want to be gone but i am scared of ctb - the effect it will have on my kids ( they are my main reason to live) and partner( she already lost her dad to ctb) as well as that i will mess it up. I dont even know what question to ask. So if you cant make one up for me, let it be this : What should I do? Thank you

Rainy_days

Rainy_days

Experienced
Dec 21, 2022
How do I stop feeling so guilty and ashamed that I need to hide from everyone?

Reactions: yyytry and Rocinante
TheBigBurden

TheBigBurden

Antisocial and yet I’m here
Dec 27, 2019
I'm not playing or selling false hopes. I'm just doing what I can.
Gods gave me ability and I'm using it for Their precious creations, to help them.
Did I mocked, or taken advantage of someone here? I'm not the kind of person who plays a cunning move to desperate people.
Whether or not I'm getting paid for readings I am always sincere.
Anyway, if you don't like it, you can just pass this thread.
If you think gods gave you a gift you have spiritual psychosis. Sorry not going to sugar coat that.

Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
If you think gods gave you a gift you have spiritual psychosis. Sorry not going to sugar coat that.
The people who appreciate OP's kindness and desire to help however they can, appreciate the kind words.

Don't be rude for no reason.

Reactions: Regen, yyytry, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 1 other person
I

IamFree

Aug 16, 2022
thank you for your time, i thought i might give this a try

Will I ever stop hating myself?
I slightly modified your question to this, as you'll certainly stop hating yourself: "How, through what, can I love myself?"
The answer to your question came out as Pertho. Pertho is the rune of enjoyment acquired through taking pleasure in company of your trusted people. It seems there are some shoulders you can cry on. You may not know them yet but they will surely appear in your life. Talking with them, flanked by eating and drinking, will help you eventually love yourself- people are social animals after all.
Why am I the person I have become?
I slightly modified your question as nothing is static in this world, even personality: "How can I become the person I want to be?"
The answer for your question came out as Fehu. Fehu is the rune of both physical and mental assets. So that, in the light of its meaning, you would have to utilize your assets both in the physical realm and in the mental realm. What are the things you like to do most? What are the things you can do well? More deeply, what kind of person do you want to be? And what are the things you think you can do to be your ideal self? These are the ones you should answer if you want to be the one you want to be. But don't worry, since you already have, or will get to have, the assets needed for achieving your goal.

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante and HoneyandGlass
I

IamFree

Aug 16, 2022
Is there a reason for me to stay alive another year?
Oh you certainly have one, let's just figure out what it is... "What is the reason for me to stay alive in 2023?"
The answer for your question came out as Algiz. Algiz is the rune of defense and the divine connection between many realms of life and death. You would have to protect yourself from enemies within and without yourself, but you will successfully make it. Also you will experience many faces of life and death(which are just both sides of the same coin), though death may not be literal. It could be just you letting go of something and then becoming a somehow different person. Your 2023 will be worth living, dear. It will be worth expecting.

What should I do if my car doesn't start working again?

Thank you so much for doing this, btw! :heart:
Maybe taking it to a repair shop would help? Anyway, let's see what should you do if your car goes bye-bye.
The answer for your question came out as Wunjo(reversed). Wunjo is a rune of happiness, but since it's reversed, it seems that you shouldn't despair so much. The solutions are always there so you don't have to be frustrated. Don't know what happened to your car, but repair shops and junk dealers are there- although I'd recommend you go to former first. Whatever you do to solve your problem, trying to make things beneficial for you is a good attitude when things like this happen.

In last 5 years i lost most members of my family including most important for me, my grandmother. Since then everything been slowly collapsing. 2 years ago i lost my mum. I did not expect all that would influence me as badly as it did. I am really left with my partner, 2 kids, dog and dad in another country. Finaces already fell apart once and still paying debts off. Every day i am hoping to stop existing or to fall asleep and go to my grandmother and mum. I am lost in life and dont know what to do. I play lottery all the time hoping that will solve some problems. I am scared of everything as whatever i do i mess up. My patner has problems of her own and i cannot confide in her. I want to be gone but i am scared of ctb - the effect it will have on my kids ( they are my main reason to live) and partner( she already lost her dad to ctb) as well as that i will mess it up. I dont even know what question to ask. So if you cant make one up for me, let it be this : What should I do? Thank you
I'm so sorry for your current situation. Let's see what you should do to win through this and survive.
The answer for your question came out as Hagalaz(huddled on the boundary between upright and reversed positions). Hagalaz is a rune which says that these things you're undergoing are like natural phenomenon. They are inevitable because they just happen. They are neither good nor bad in itself. The way you interpret them determines their nature. But you should keep in mind that these things are not fatal. They certainly trouble you, but they are not severe enough to crush your life and happiness. I know it's hard, but it would be good for you to leave your thoughts about ctb for a while, and look after yourself and your family. Even if we don't ctb now, we will be on the bus eventually so no need to hurry the boarding. Lottery is not likely to be anyone's lifeboat. Trying to be your own lifeboat would be more effective than buying lotteries. If you need professional help please seek things like GA!
PS. And for the losses in your past, please don't be too troubled over the souls of your loved ones. There are many benevolent Gods who are certainly active in the realms of death. Your loved ones are in better places now thanks to Them, and it's time for you to live a better life.

How do I stop feeling so guilty and ashamed that I need to hide from everyone?
The answer for your question came out as Uruz. Uruz is a rune of hard-working for achieving your goal(s). In your case, it seems that you just need to keep trying not to hide from others out of baseless guilt and shame. You don't have to feel guilty and/or ashamed because there is just no reason for that. There's no person who is completely free of errors. People all commit at least 1 stupid fault in their life. It's time to have an awkward confidence, mentally repeating that 'I'm not the only one who is flawed'. Sure, it's hard coming out of that shell of guilt and shame you're wearing to cover yourself now. But you know you don't need it. Don't stop trying to live without the shell and you'll be fine.

Hm, slowly wanting to sugarcoat some cookies after I saw your reply. Cookies with warm milk or hot chocolate are perfect in this cold season. I think you can enjoy their warmth rather than launching some groundless anger- it's tough when you have to be angry, after all!

Wish y'all the best.

Reactions: Regen, Rocinante, GenesAndEnvironment and 1 other person
T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
Thank you for your insight.

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante and IamFree
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
I've been struggling with something that happened about 10 years ago. I keep going over and over it again in my mind, and feel like I'll never find proper closure. What do I need to do to find inner peace?
Thanks

H

HoneyandGlass

Student
Jun 22, 2022
Thank you for taking the time for this.

• Hugs
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
The answer for your question came out as Wunjo(reversed). Wunjo is a rune of happiness, but since it's reversed, it seems that you shouldn't despair so much.
Thanks for the answer, but I don't actually own a car.

• Wow
L

liana

Dec 4, 2022
I'm curious about this! If you're still doing them, I wonder what it says my purpose for this life is.

Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Shame, Avoidance, hopelessness, lonliness, cbt, pm
Nov 9, 2022
Thank you for your kind gesture. I ' m hoping to stay mentally fearless and hopeful. Only managed few forward steps by overusing benzo. I have to keep my shit together for few months. If I did will I get the job ?And my life will inprove?and my patience will be rewarded?

I

IamFree

Aug 16, 2022
Thanks for the answer, but I don't actually own a car.
Then why did you waste your precious time on making a fake question? Maybe in expectancy of some clairvoyance? (ROFL) (ROFL)

Reactions: Regen, Rocinante, Sister of the Moon and 2 others
C

crimson blue

My demons haunt me
Sep 29, 2022
I am currently taking some courses to get a job, I am very depressed and this makes it very difficult for me to advance in them so my question is: will I get a job?

Thanks in advance.

Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
is rune reading even real?

I

IamFree

Aug 16, 2022
I've been struggling with something that happened about 10 years ago. I keep going over and over it again in my mind, and feel like I'll never find proper closure. What do I need to do to find inner peace?
Thanks
The answer for your question came out as Jera. Jera is a rune of seasons and cycles, but one should keep in mind that each season/cycle is not the same as previous ones. Also seasons change, and cycles do pass. I know it's hard, but it seems to me that you just have to admit the simple fact: the past is in the past. Whatever happened 10 years ago, that's already a relic now. You can't keep wearing your parka when spring's already in your front yard. It's time for you to admit that its cycles had passed, and to let seasons change. Through this (hard) process will you be able to embrace the new seasons and cycles ahead of you.

I'm curious about this! If you're still doing them, I wonder what it says my purpose for this life is.
The answer for your question came out as Eihaz. Eihaz is a rune of extremely persevering vitality, and it also denotes change. It seems that you've managed through a lot of hard moments until now. Sometimes they were so humiliating and devastating that you were pushed into considering ctb. And you and I know there are more events you should win through. But you don't have to be cowed. It occurs to me that your purpose for this life is to let the f-cking world know that you can still bloom in spite of everything which afflicted your life. Small blue flowers in the woods bloom again every year, even after some giant forest fire scorched their place. Some people's lives may not be so different from them.

Thank you for your kind gesture. I ' m hoping to stay mentally fearless and hopeful. Only managed few forward steps by overusing benzo. I have to keep my shit together for few months. If I did will I get the job ?And my life will inprove?and my patience will be rewarded?
You should stop abusing substances first. Dependence on whatever substance always results in a quite strong boomerang effect. Please seek cure from experts and/or helpline in your country. And I modified your question to this, since I can only answer one question per person as stated beforehand: "How should I act to improve my own life?" The answer for this question came out as Gebo. Gebo is the rune of gifts, but they are not coming without certain efforts and sacrifices. It seems that you should plough into some endeavors, most notably in getting your substance abuse treated, if you want your life to be better. Only through that will you get the 'gifts' for you.

I am currently taking some courses to get a job, I am very depressed and this makes it very difficult for me to advance in them so my question is: will I get a job?

Thanks in advance.
The runes don't give you a strict yes/no. So I have to modify your question into this: "What should I do to safely finish my learning to get a job I want?" The answer for this question came out as Ingwaz. Ingwaz is a rune of seeds needed to achieve one's desired goals. But you should keep in mind that no seed comes without a certain labor pain. Depression sucks, I know, but you shouldn't discard the journey you're taking now. Especially when you're managing through the whole thing well. It's good to seek treatment from experts if you feel like you need it. Just plod along your way, never stop doing what's needed to complete your journey, and you'll be rewarded.

Wish you guys all the best!

is rune reading even real?
Yeah.

Attachments

• john-wick-yeah.gif
    john-wick-yeah.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rocinante, crimson blue, Ineedtodie and 1 other person
byebyered

byebyered

sunshine ☀️
Mar 9, 2022
How do people in my life truly perceive me? It's feels like I'm constantly forgotten or treated poorly. Is reconciliation possible with my recent ex? We were both at fault but me more so.

LookingOverTheEdge

LookingOverTheEdge

Hello Darkness my old friend
Jul 13, 2020
Can I really recover the life I want to have or is it gone forever

bloodybaron

bloodybaron

Jun 22, 2022
I have put my all into my relationship with my girlfriend, even though she is constantly hurting me and doesn't seem to care about my feelings. Is she worth the fight or should I get the strength to leave?

I

IamFree

Aug 16, 2022
How do people in my life truly perceive me? It's feels like I'm constantly forgotten or treated poorly. Is reconciliation possible with my recent ex? We were both at fault but me more so.
I'll do reading for only the latter question as what's important is how YOU, not others, perceive yourself.
The answer for the latter question came out as reversed Uruz. Uruz is the rune of strength and effort you need to exercise for achieving your goal(s). Since it's reversed, you need to divert the direction in which you're putting efforts now. It's true that close relationships are important in your life. But at the same time the hero of your life is only yourself. No other person can live your life instead of you. Try to be a captain in your life. Grasp the rudder yourself. It's good to remember the fact that we all came here alone- we will go alone. Our best friend- and of course the worst enemy- is none other than ourselves.

Can I really recover the life I want to have or is it gone forever
As long as you're here in this world you can recover the life you want. Chances are not gone forever. I'll modify your question to this: "How should I act to recover the life I want?"
The answer for your question came out as Fehu. Fehu is the rune of assets, both internal and external of you. It seems to me that you already have the assets needed to recover the life you want, even if you're yet to be aware of it. Start from asking yourself what you want to do. And just do that- well begun is half done, you know. It may seem in your eyes like you're passing through an endless cold night. But even in darkest nights there are always stars lighting your way. Trust yourself. You already have the assets to cross this difficult time and to find your place in the end.

I have put my all into my relationship with my girlfriend, even though she is constantly hurting me and doesn't seem to care about my feelings. Is she worth the fight or should I get the strength to leave?
The answer for your question came out as reversed Pertho. Pertho is the rune of pleasure, of good times you spend with your loved ones. Since it's reversed, it seems in my eyes that you'd be eventually estranged with that girl, no matter how hard you try to stick to the current relationship. Some people are better if they stay short in your life. And some people are just not worth enough to devote yourself. But you have nothing to worry. Experience with shitty people only makes you stronger.

I wish you all the best!

Reactions: Painless_end, bloodybaron and Rocinante
byebyered

byebyered

sunshine ☀️
Mar 9, 2022
I'll do reading for only the latter question as what's important is how YOU, not others, perceive yourself.
The answer for the latter question came out as reversed Uruz. Uruz is the rune of strength and effort you need to exercise for achieving your goal(s). Since it's reversed, you need to divert the direction in which you're putting efforts now. It's true that close relationships are important in your life. But at the same time the hero of your life is only yourself. No other person can live your life instead of you. Try to be a captain in your life. Grasp the rudder yourself. It's good to remember the fact that we all came here alone- we will go alone. Our best friend- and of course the worst enemy- is none other than ourselves.
Thank you 🙏🏼 I needed this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Regen, IamFree and Painless_end
L

liana

Dec 4, 2022
The answer for your question came out as Eihaz. Eihaz is a rune of extremely persevering vitality, and it also denotes change. It seems that you've managed through a lot of hard moments until now. Sometimes they were so humiliating and devastating that you were pushed into considering ctb. And you and I know there are more events you should win through. But you don't have to be cowed. It occurs to me that your purpose for this life is to let the f-cking world know that you can still bloom in spite of everything which afflicted your life. Small blue flowers in the woods bloom again every year, even after some giant forest fire scorched their place. Some people's lives may not be so different from them.
Oh thank you 😭 that means so much to me since I'm so used to my difficulties being gaslit. Thanks for the beautiful imagery 🌹

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Regen, IamFree and Painless_end
MidnightCat

MidnightCat

Still 3 more lives to go.
Jan 1, 2023
Okay, I'm going to gamble since I'm a very spiritual person and you're making a good service for the community.

What do I have to do to end this feelings?

LookingOverTheEdge

LookingOverTheEdge

Hello Darkness my old friend
Jul 13, 2020
@IamFree
Could you PM me please? I would greatly appreciate it.

TydalWave

TydalWave

Brutally Self-Aware
Sep 20, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to do this first of all, and keeping with it so long. Means a lot.

My question is:
How can I find my purpose for existing?

Reactions: looseye
Kind enby

Kind enby

Aug 2, 2022
Holy shit are you still doing this?

I'll give this a shot if you're still willing to answer :)

How can I be less afraid of trusting myself?

Y

yyytry

:(
Sep 8, 2022
my question:
Why won't my dead parents talk or communicate with me?

Thank you for your time. Appreciate you doing this