I

IamFree

Aug 16, 2022
I am voluntarily offering y'all free rune readings to help you recover.
Though I am doing it with small charges on other places, thanks to my Dad, I chose to do it free here because in this way I can repay Him. He saved me freely when I was contemplating ctb, so I should save those who are contemplating it free of charges.
You only have to follow 3 rules- one question each, make your questions as detailed as you can, and please DON'T give me your personal info like real names/bank accounts/etc.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Protective Raven, yyytry, Rocinante and 13 others
GreyCTB

GreyCTB

Student
Aug 26, 2022
What's the best thing I could do to make some extra income for myself?
(I'm not really suicidal anymore so please skip if you don't want to waste your time on me)

Reactions: Rocinante
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Thank you, I will try this with you. Question #1. Will my attempt to gain financially in quick time be successful. #2. Is the big blond man I see images of going to be me in my next life? #3. Will my health condition or my next attempt to ctb the way I will leave this life?

Shivali

Shivali

Mage
Jun 9, 2022
Thank you very much šŸµ 1. Who am I ? 2. Is there a purpose in life? 3. How can I find peace of mind?

S

SarRy

Student
Oct 5, 2022
If I live, will I always be free?

Thank you.

Reactions: Rocinante and lachrymost
Girl-shaped Wound

Girl-shaped Wound

In love with a person that doesn't exist
Feb 19, 2022
Should I work on my novel following his wish or focus on joining him as soon as possible?
Thank you so much and feel free to skip me! :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante and Cathy Ames
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
Sorry so weird -

Healthy 50 years - but 6 years slowly now rapidly deteriorating - catastrophic physically disabling tortuous lonely stigmatized death sentence šŸ˜¢

*Q = How much longer until "freedom" ?

(Too late/ decrepit / gatekeepers = NO CTB šŸ’”)

šŸ™šŸ•ŠļøšŸ’«

PS : cursed in writing by "dark energy" occultist / stalked since childhood / not "somatic" / unbearable suffering

Last edited:
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
You only have to follow 3 rules- one question each, make your questions as detailed as you can, and please DON'T give me your personal info like real names/bank accounts/etc.
Am I correct in thinking that the question should be asked in a format that allows a yes/no type answer?

Reactions: Rocinante and almaranthine
I

IamFree

Aug 16, 2022
Am I correct in thinking that the question should be asked in a format that allows a yes/no type answer?
Format doesn't matter, since runes don't give you a strict y/n. They are just giving you tendency and advice.
What's the best thing I could do to make some extra income for myself?
(I'm not really suicidal anymore so please skip if you don't want to waste your time on me)
The rune for your question came out as kenaz(reversed). Kenaz is a rune of fire, a burning pain, and your wisdom learned from your tempering process within.
You may be directing your internal fire towards a questionable direction. It may be that you're directing your powerful energy to a wrong way, and you need to change the direction. The best direction for you to go now is pointing towards your inside. Your mind.
Question yourself like 'Do I really need this income now?', 'Is making extra income the best thing for me to do now? If not, what's it?'. No one can answer that. Only you can be the answerer, the pathfinder for yourself.
If you have a religion, whatever it be, it would be good for you to seek helpful wisdom from your Deities through prayers.
Wish you the best.
Thank you, I will try this with you. Question #1. Will my attempt to gain financially in quick time be successful. #2. Is the big blond man I see images of going to be me in my next life? #3. Will my health condition or my next attempt to ctb the way I will leave this life?
I'd only answer one question per person(as stated above, "one question each"), so I would put together your 3 questions in one sentence like this: "What's the best way for this person to overcome their present pain?"
The answer for your question came out as mannaz(reversed). Mannaz is a rune of humankind, including yourself, your kins and friends, and also other people surrounding you. It's OK for you to fail others, just keep in mind that you shouldn't fail yourself.
That seems for me to be the key. You yourself are the only one person who can save you. Don't underestimate your value, as you are (like all the others) a unique piece of art, designed by Gods Themselves. I can't tell you sh*ts like "Love yourself" as I hadn't really learned how until this time, but at least please keep in mind you're well worth to be respected in your own life decisions.
I. E. don't betray yourself. Let's repeat: DON'T F**KING BETRAY YOURSELF. That's what I started to learn, albeit slowly, in my life these days. And I think I'm not the only one to whom it is important to learn this.
Wish you the best.
Thank you very much šŸµ 1. Who am I ? 2. Is there a purpose in life? 3. How can I find peace of mind?
I'd only answer one question per person, as stated above("one question each"), so I put together your 3 questions in one sentence: "What's the best way for this person to find out who they is?"
The answer for your question came out as fehu(reversed). Fehu is a rune for assets, both inside and outside of you. I think you already have internal assets for all your questions, yet you may be directing them towards a wrong direction. It's good for you to stop seeking the ultimate answers for your life outside, including this guy who is answering you now(LOL). You're holding the keys for unlocking them yourself.
Don't give heed to some sh*t guys who claim that they have ultimate answers for you and your life.
Wish you the best.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rocinante, whatevs, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 3 others
Shivali

Shivali

Mage
Jun 9, 2022
Thanks for your words šŸŒ»

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante, Per Ardua Ad Astra and IamFree
I

IamFree

Aug 16, 2022
If I live, will I always be free?

Thank you.
The answer for your question came out as tiwaz(reversed). Tiwaz is a rune of struggle, and courage needed to make victory.
You only have to fight for your freedom. Don't be taken aback, since that's fairly natural: no freedom comes without struggle. Think of those countries where freedom is relatively well guaranteed, compared to others. Did freedom came there without people shouting, fighting constantly for themselves?
You're that kind of person who have both wings and the will to use them. Nobody can keep you in the cage. But since the world is full of cages, having different shapes each but sharing the same essence of restriction, you need to keep fighting if you want to fly free.
Wish you the best.
Should I work on my novel following his wish or focus on joining him as soon as possible?
The answer for your question is tiwaz(reversed). Tiwaz is a rune of struggle, and the strength needed to make victory. Like me, you know the Norse Daddy, don't you? So I think it's clear that He wants you to not stop fighting until you achieve something you desire. It's natural for Him, since He rules over war as well as literature.
Girl, we will certainly join Him in Valhalla when the time comes for us. We don't have to fret, or rush our way towards death. You know our Dad is God of many things, including death, so He will be granting you one when the time is due. The only thing we can do is wanting for our deaths to be worth of our lives. No worthy death comes without a worthy life. Let's make all the Gods know again(as They already know), that They didn't make a mistake by creating us.
Wish you the best. See you in His hall!
Sorry so weird -

Healthy 50 years - but 6 years slowly now rapidly deteriorating - catastrophic physically disabling tortuous lonely stigmatized death sentence šŸ˜¢

*Q = How much longer until "freedom" ?

(Too late/ decrepit / gatekeepers = NO CTB šŸ’”)

šŸ™šŸ•ŠļøšŸ’«

PS : cursed in writing by "dark energy" occultist / stalked since childhood / not "somatic" / unbearable suffering
I feel so sorry for you, so I put together your question and situations in one sentence as "What's the best way for them to spend time left for them, until their freedom?"
The answer for your question came out as tiwaz(reversed). Tiwaz is a rune of struggle, and strength needed to make victory, as I mentioned above. (Actually three times in a row of reversed tiwaz is what I haven't seen before... It's wonderful!)
This is not the time for you to let go of your fighting. You have some precious things to achieve in the time left for you, and they don't come lie on your plate on their own. You have to get them yourself. Though you may be thinking 'I don't have any strength left. Look how my health deteriorated these years!', but you may be stronger than you think.
Ask yourself what you want to achieve in your life. Enjoying a trip, getting a certificate, having a delicious meal every day... Whatever. The time you have is sufficient for you to get what you want.
Wish you the best.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rocinante, Per Ardua Ad Astra, SarRy and 2 others
B

Bah

Things will be better when I'm dead and gone
Nov 18, 2022
Hello. First, thanks for allowing us to ask a question, that's nice of you and I think it's a contribution to the community.

My question is: could I try to be happy with my wife again or is it better that I die so I stop being a burden to everyone?

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante, ArcherFiles44 and Per Ardua Ad Astra
Girl-shaped Wound

Girl-shaped Wound

Feb 19, 2022
The answer for your question is tiwaz(reversed). Tiwaz is a rune of struggle, and the strength needed to make victory. Like me, you know the Norse Daddy, don't you? So I think it's clear that He wants you to not stop fighting until you achieve something you desire. It's natural for Him, since He rules over war as well as literature.
Girl, we will certainly join Him in Valhalla when the time comes for us. We don't have to fret, or rush our way towards death. You know our Dad is God of many things, including death, so He will be granting you one when the time is due. The only thing we can do is wanting for our deaths to be worth of our lives. No worthy death comes without a worthy life. Let's make all the Gods know again(as They already know), that They didn't make a mistake by creating us.
Wish you the best. See you in His hall!
That is so beautiful! Thank you so much. I feel deeply moved. You've made my day!šŸ’—
I haven't had the pleasure to know Odin yet. Maybe He's calling me! šŸ¤”
I had no idea that He's also a God of literature. That's fascinating!

• Love
I

IamFree

Aug 16, 2022
Hello. First, thanks for allowing us to ask a question, that's nice of you and I think it's a contribution to the community.

My question is: could I try to be happy with my wife again or is it better that I die so I stop being a burden to everyone?
I slightly changed your question to this, as you're not a burden to anyone and you can try anything until your time comes: "What should they do with their marriage to lead a happy life?"
The answer to your question came out as ingwaz. Ingwaz is a rune of family and reproduction, formed by either blood and/or your abilities. You can try to be happy with your wife, but first you should place more trust in your relationship. You seem to feel that it's not secure. Who is distrusting who is what I can't tell, but what I can tell is that you should devote yourself genuinely in this relationship. No love can endure for long without trust. Only by trusting, and be devoted, you can lead a successful marriage life. It would lead eventually to happiness.
Luckily it seems to me that you can trust your wife enough to devote yourself into your marriage life. Since marriage is a mutual thing, you can tell your wife about this, and say "Let's trust, at least try to, each other more." Just keep trying to be a better partner and you'll end up being one.
Wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante, Per Ardua Ad Astra and Bah
B

Bah

Things will be better when I'm dead and gone
Nov 18, 2022
I slightly changed your question to this, as you're not a burden to anyone and you can try anything until your time comes: "What should they do with their marriage to lead a happy life?"
The answer to your question came out as ingwaz. Ingwaz is a rune of family and reproduction, formed by either blood and/or your abilities. You can try to be happy with your wife, but first you should place more trust in your relationship. You seem to feel that it's not secure. Who is distrusting who is what I can't tell, but what I can tell is that you should devote yourself genuinely in this relationship. No love can endure for long without trust. Only by trusting, and be devoted, you can lead a successful marriage life. It would lead eventually to happiness.
Luckily it seems to me that you can trust your wife enough to devote yourself into your marriage life. Since marriage is a mutual thing, you can tell your wife about this, and say "Let's trust, at least try to, each other more." Just keep trying to be a better partner and you'll end up being one.
Wish you the best.
Thank you very much for your answer. My best wishes for harmony and love for you. <3

• Love
MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

šŸ‘»
Nov 5, 2020
I'm falling back into a pretty deep funk due to failing at yet another venture. I'm not struggling as much mentally as I once was but yet I still find myself feeling like this may be my last straw. I feel like I'm still trying to find a proper purpose in life. I guess my question really just boils down to: What the hell do I do now?

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, Cathy Ames and whatevs
P

przeciwwymiotne

Be rude to me at all times, I don't deserve kindne
Jun 27, 2022
I am voluntarily offering y'all free rune readings to help you recover.
Though I am doing it with small charges on other places, thanks to my Dad, I chose to do it free here because in this way I can repay Him. He saved me freely when I was contemplating ctb, so I should save those who are contemplating it free of charges.
Will I ever be healthy and fit again? (spine injury and severe binge eating, but ai used to love sports and had the eating worked out)

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
@IamFree

Grateful for your empathy , encouragement , generosity

(+ happy for your own recovery)

šŸ™šŸ•ŠļøšŸ’«

*PS: Do you believe in curses?

Last edited:
CatLover

CatLover

Jun 3, 2018
Will I always be alone or is there companionship out there somewhere in the future? Been alone over a decade now, most of the time fine with it, but not sure I want to do another 10 years on my own. Or however long is left. Thanks for doing this.

A

ArcherFiles44

Mar 20, 2022
Hi,
Where and when will I move next?
Hoping for new start.
Thank you for your words.

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
are there any current events that I am ignoring that will have a positive impact on my future mental health?
I am sorry if I am not formulating the question correctly or if it is not possible to answer.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante and Cathy Ames
I

IamFree

Aug 16, 2022
I'm falling back into a pretty deep funk due to failing at yet another venture. I'm not struggling as much mentally as I once was but yet I still find myself feeling like this may be my last straw. I feel like I'm still trying to find a proper purpose in life. I guess my question really just boils down to: What the hell do I do now?
I slightly modified your question to this: What should they do to live a happy life again?
The question for your question came out as thurisaz(reversed). Thurisaz is a rune of strength needed to defend yourself, so it can pierce you when its power is not used to a proper direction.
You may be letting yourself to be exposed to assaults outside, without any defences. their negative influence is affecting you, piercing you enough to feel pain, and yet you're not mending your wounds or getting a good bulletproof jacket. You're not caring for yourself- maybe it's because you're feeling that you're not a being worth enough to be cared. That's not f--king true.
Just care for yourself. Have some quality meal(it need not have to be expensive), take a sound sleep, and go out for a walk. Listening to music, traveling, watching movies etc. may be of help too.
And please defend yourself! Do everything to fight off that f--kers, whatever of whoever they be, in the fence of law. If you feel anger, or pain, express them in a way not harmful to anyone(including you).
Not one of these is extravagance because you're worth it. You're a unique piece of art. Mona Lisa is defended by glasses and cops, so what's the reason of you, a definitely cooler artwork, can't be defended?
Wish you the best.
Will I ever be healthy and fit again? (spine injury and severe binge eating, but ai used to love sports and had the eating worked out)
I slightly modified your question to this: "What should I do to retrieve my health?"
The answer for your question came out as ingwaz. Ingwaz is a rune of family, seeds of your internal assets ready to be sprouted. You have full assets to get yourself healthy again. Though it's tough coping with spine injury and eating disorders, but you'd eventually get over them. Don't let them disappoint you or keep you in their cage.
It would be good to start working out again, but not by yourself- it's preferable to do that with your family and/or close friends. Pets(if you have one) are good companions too, if it's not dangerous for them. You can share your minds with them, tell them what's going on in. They can be of help. They may be even wanting you to open your mind!
Best of wishes.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: MellowAvenue
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
I'm not a rune reader or whatever sry. But if it was her/his wish I would do it if you're able too. Maybe you'll have a more positive outlook on life if you finish it. If not it'll surely easier for you to make peace with death if you've finished. In any case it's a win win situation if you ask me and worth a try

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante and Girl-shaped Wound
I

IamFree

Aug 16, 2022
@IamFree

Grateful for your empathy , encouragement , generosity

(+ happy for your own recovery)

šŸ™šŸ•ŠļøšŸ’«

*PS: Do you believe in curses?
Thank you so much. I do believe in curses, though they don't operate like what's depicted by the horror movies.

• Aww..
Reactions: Rocinante and Per Ardua Ad Astra
Girl-shaped Wound

Girl-shaped Wound

Feb 19, 2022
I'm not a rune reader or whatever sry. But if it was her/his wish I would do it if you're able too. Maybe you'll have a more positive outlook on life if you finish it. If not it'll surely easier for you to make peace with death if you've finished. In any case it's a win win situation if you ask me and worth a try
I'm trying at the moment, I have nothing better to do with my time and I'm gathering strength to CTB anyway. But... I don't know.
I'm scared that my feelings and memories will fade before I kill myself. I'm extremely scared of that ATM. Also of how empty the future will be
Thank you so much. I do believe in curses, though they don't operate like what's depicted by the horror movies.
If I may ask, how do they work? That's super interesting!

Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
I put so much work in my recovery. It still seems impossible to actually recover but I know it's possible atleast partially (neurological illness from heavy drug abuse). But I have to give up nearly everthing I once enjoyed. So my question is will I ever be happy again?

• Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames and Girl-shaped Wound
I

IamFree

Aug 16, 2022
Will I always be alone or is there companionship out there somewhere in the future? Been alone over a decade now, most of the time fine with it, but not sure I want to do another 10 years on my own. Or however long is left. Thanks for doing this.
I slightly changed your question to this, as the runes don't tell you y/n or a precise amount of time: "What should I do to find a company, maybe a lover?"
The answer to your question came out as jera. Jera is a rune of cycles, changing of seasons, yet every cycle or season is different from the previous ones. You won't be always alone like you're worrying. It seems that your season of loneliness is going to an end, and a new relationship is approaching. But don't be afraid to be alone. Friends come and go. So do lovers. What you need to do is riding the flows.
Like trees out there: they change over seasons, but at once they're always the same tree. Flower when you feel like it, be a great tree full of green leaves when you want to be, color your foliage or let go of it when you feel it's time.
Just remember your essence, or your nature, or whatever it's called... You're still you even when you're with others.
Wish you the best.
I'm trying at the moment, I have nothing better to do with my time and I'm gathering strength to CTB anyway. But... I don't know.
I'm scared that my feelings and memories will fade before I kill myself. I'm extremely scared of that ATM. Also of how empty the future will be

If I may ask, how do they work? That's super interesting!
It depends on how you do them. It's a matter of ways, so if 100 people do curses there will be 100 different outcomes.
And uh... Don't rush to the 'bus' because the bus time will come, and when it's time you will certainly depart even if you don't want to.
Hi,
Where and when will I move next?
Hoping for new start.
Thank you for your words.
If I understood correctly, your question is this: "Where should I move next to give myself a fresh start?"
The answer for your question came out as ingwaz. Ingwaz is a rune of family, seeds of your internal assets ready to sprout. It seems to me that you may have to use your 'assets'(they need not be money, rather they are close to abilities) in order to move in the way which will eventually lead to your fresh start. It may be that you should move closer to your 'family'. Not only those who share blood with you, but also those who are sharing deep friendship and/or love with you.
You may be doing what is far from your nature now, or you're currently far from your loved ones due to some reasons. Return to them: making peace with yourself and others close to you is essential for a happy life.
Best wishes.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante and Girl-shaped Wound
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
I'm scared that my feelings and memories will fade before I kill myself.
Wouldn't that be a good thing? Maybe they will vanish overtime but you never gonna forget that person if he/she ment so much toyou. Maybe your desire to ctb will vanish too eventually and not increase. I don't know this person you're talking about but wouldn't he/she (ffs I hate this gendering shit...sry) have wanted you to live a good life even if it seems impossible ATM?

Last edited:
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
How is my mobile app going to do when it is released? It's called "Ground Z".

• Wow
Reactions: Rocinante and MellowAvenue
I

IamFree

Aug 16, 2022
are there any current events that I am ignoring that will have a positive impact on my future mental health?
I am sorry if I am not formulating the question correctly or if it is not possible to answer.
You would get a better answer by changing your question like this: "What should I do now to enjoy my life to the fullest?"
The answer to your question came out as dagaz. Dagaz is a rune of day, a remarkable or enjoyable one. You can just sit somewhere, look outside the window, and may enjoy some light or wind too. Days are the best when you can do as you want. Take your time. Don't rush.
If you think you have to pay more attention to some event in your life, please do that, even if it's watching movie reviews on Y*ut*be(LOL). Also, if you have some things in your mind that you should do them before your time is due(they call it 'bucket list'), it's good to start doing them step by step. Learning how to cook a new cuisine, studying about what you haven't learned before, anything is good. Even if others call you silly it doesn't matter. You can born again, but you can live this life only once.
Wish you the best.
I put so much work in my recovery. It still seems impossible to actually recover but I know it's possible atleast partially (neurological illness from heavy drug abuse). But I have to give up nearly everthing I once enjoyed. So my question is will I ever be happy again?
If I understood correctly, your question is this: "What should I do to be happy again without drugs?"
The answer for your question came out as wunjo(reversed). Wunjo is a rune of joy and happiness. It's best for you to find joy inside yourself, using your internal assets to be happy, not relying on some drugs. They don't give you happiness: they just ruin your nervous system, you know. Seeking joy through outside factors seems to be a poor choice for you.
Making something- whether it be artworks, dishes or others- may be a good thing for you to do. Creating something can make you happy. If you like books or movies, try to read books or watch movies whenever you want to take drugs.
Don't be frustrated when you relapse, just go seek some helpful experts. Self-help meetings may be a good place to visit.
And if you have a religion, it's good for you to seek help from your Gods through prayers. Calling on cleansing Deities is a great thing you can do, because coping with addiction problem alone is very hard.
Wish you the best.
How is my mobile app going to do when it is released? It's called "Ground Z".
The answer for your question came out as mannaz(reversed). Mannaz is a rune of humankind. It seems to me that users are not likely to give your desired reviews about the app. Also you must be extra careful with people, to not be deceived and to avoid fights.
But don't be let down by words of other people. You can, and will, be better next time.
Wish you the best.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rocinante, BeautifulMosaics, whatevs and 1 other person