Aug 6, 2020
Do we think he/she died?

:/

Seemed to happen quite fast.

RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
Says on his profile he was last seen this morning at 10:37. Are you sure he's gone?

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and inactive
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
This always happens. What I think happens is the person ctb'd with his phone or laptop on this site and whoever found him takes a look at what he said on here. I think he would have said something if it was him.
I've noticed that this site signs you out if it detects a change in internet activity.

For instance if I walk from my house to the local McDonald's, the internet changes and I need to sign back in.

I think I'm also right in saying that it signs you out if no activity for a certain period of time.

Would anyone else know his username and password?

Reactions: Meditation guide
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
This always happens. What I think happens is the person ctb'd with his phone or laptop on this site and whoever found him takes a look at what he said on here. I think he would have said something if it was him.

This site should have a thing where after ten minutes of being idle, someone is logged off of the site and it redirects to google or something harmless. Or maybe it does and the one who finds him or the cops do a search of where he was on the internet when he died.
I can't even imagine what would be going on in the head of whoever found him.

RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
I've noticed that this site signs you out if it detects a change in internet activity.

For instance if I walk from my house to the local McDonald's, the internet changes and I need to sign back in.

I think I'm also right in saying that it signs you out if no activity for a certain period of time.

Would anyone else know his username and password?
These days I don't think a lot of people share their usernames and password. Even my mum doesn't give me her cell pin.
Possibly, although the odds of someone knowing someone's password is very remote these days.

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
These days I don't think a lot of people share their usernames and password. Even my mum doesn't give me her cell pin.
Ok, well the point I'm making is that unless it was him how could somebody sign in under his username, which they did because it said he was last seen at....

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
Ok, well the point I'm making is that unless it was him how could somebody sign in under his username, which they did because it said he was last seen at....
Exactly. Maybe he didn't ctb?

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Yes this keeps happening and makes me very discouraged. Either they are failing or authorities are logging on and likely building a case against this website or something. There's been three of these scenarios in the past week. This site is probably going to get wiped.

• Aww..
Reactions: Umbreon, canihavepeaceforonce and inactive
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I don't know why it would, under what law? It's a chat site. The guy was simply posting what he was about to do.

Outrage and cancel culture will probably find a way to shut er down. It's 2020. I hope you're right though fuck those douche bags. As they say, our body our choice!

Reactions: Umbreon, canihavepeaceforonce, demuic and 4 others
RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
Yes this keeps happening and makes me very discouraged. Either they are failing or authorities are logging on and likely building a case against this website or something. There's been three of these scenarios in the past week. This site is probably going to get wiped.
Have you seen bellow? On the main page. There are more visitors then members always on this site.
I would give it about a 95% chance that is what happened.
I would be more realistic and say that 50/50 %. Since we dunno that op personally.

Last edited:
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I don't know why it would, under what law? It's a chat site. The guy was simply posting what he was about to do. I agree that there are some who don't want this site around saying it encourages ctb. It would be horrible to have this one place where people are able to discuss this subject taken away.

What other subject is there where no one is allowed to talk about it. Is this poor guy supposed to keep mum, never tell, never speak of it, never, in his last minutes, have even one contact with another human being?
I have a mixed opinion on this.

The other day I was watching a thread similar to this.
The person was hesitant, so I sought to comfort them by saying things like
"If you don't want to go ahead with this, you don't have to".
This other user then started having a go at me and said that I "shouldn't be encouraging them not to do it"!!
Luckily, other members could clearly see what my intentions were and he made himself look foolish.

So I do question some of the undercurrents on this site.

The flip side of this is that other so called depression chat rooms are moderated so heavily that you're literally unable to even talk about being depressed through fear of "triggering" someone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Umbreon, canihavepeaceforonce, Nurse T and 3 others
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Hi that probably was me. If you want to talk more about that you can PM me. I can't see starting that same argument up again here. He most definitely was not hesitant. As we saw. If you still wonder why I said that it's probably best to chat in private.
Hmm pretty sure it wasn't you?
Wasn't hesitant? Ok we're definitely talking about a different person here :)

blue

blue

Jul 21, 2019

but couldn't his user name/password be auto-stored in the device?

lobster salad

lobster salad

overcooked :(
Aug 27, 2020
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, Umbreon, canihavepeaceforonce and 3 others
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
but couldn't his user name/password be auto-stored in the device?
I have no idea.
I know that my device doesn't store anything because that's how I've set it up.
I'm not sure if devices store passwords.

voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
If he was using a mobile device I think there is a good chance it might have been an auto saved password. Very common with iDevices atleast. Then it would be simple for family/cops to login. I guess we'll see if he posts again.

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I hope you found peace :heart:

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lobster salad and (deleted member)
It'sNotLookingGood

It'sNotLookingGood

You Know I Couldn't Last
Mar 1, 2020
Often saw you around, but don't think I ever said hi:(
Hope you have found peace now <3 I will pray for you x

• Love
Reactions: lobster salad, Deleted member 19654 and Deleted member 4993
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Seems like I am the only one growing increasingly concerned about these logins. The uncertainty is bothering the shit out of me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Umbreon, Meditation guide, esse_est_percipi and 2 others
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
@reggiesaurus sorry to have missed you :notsure:

Seems like I am the only one growing increasingly concerned about these logins. The uncertainty is bothering the shit out of me.
It does seem odd. Do any of the mods know what might be happening?

Reactions: Umbreon, blue and Meditation guide
N

Nurse T

Student
Aug 23, 2020
Rip, I will be joining you up there in a couple of weeks, I have my diazepam now and anti-sickness, just need to reorder SN from somewhere. Save some space for me up there brother

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Hey OP, if you are still alive... if you did wake up... You can always come back and talk to us. You'll be welcomed with open arms.

Reactions: Umbreon, Deleted member 19654, Deleted member 4993 and 5 others
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I guess anyone who live-posts their SN ingestion is going to pass out still logged in, and it's only natural that whoever finds them will check their phone, have it unlocked by authorities and cruise this website.

Then again I thought reggiesaurus rented a hotel room so should he have been found so quick? I am obviously a very paranoid person. Fml

Ultimately I just want to know how the person is doing and if it worked or not. If it did not work he's in the hospital right now. I realize there's no way to know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Umbreon and Meditation guide
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I guess anyone who live-posts their SN ingestion is going to pass out still logged in, and it's only natural that whoever finds them will check their phone, have it unlocked by authorities and cruise this website.

Then again I thought reggiesaurus rented a hotel room so should he have been found so quick? I am obviously a very paranoid person. Fml

Ultimately I just want to know how the person is doing and if it worked or not. If it did not work he's in the hospital right now. I realize there's no way to know.
A hotel?
I thought he went to a wooded area?

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Not sure I thought I saw him posting about a hotel. Fucked if I know. Hope the guy made it and is at peace
Sorry, the wooded area thing is my fault.
It was the guy 2/3 days ago that went to the wooded area.
I got them confused, sorry.

Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
If his name is banned and crossed-out, he cannot write anything before he asks the moderators to un-ban his account... right?

So, no anti-emetics, sodium-bicarbonate which does NOT do the job of antacids... in my humble opinion, when he was last seen in the morning, he was not able to write anything, in addition to feeling weak and terrible psychologically due to a possible failure. He then might have gone to hospital or is sleeping it off.

This is exactly the reason why the accounts should be given at least a 1-2 day window before being banned.
I sincerely wish the guy succeeded in what he wanted.

Reactions: Umbreon, canihavepeaceforonce, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.