• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DeadPuppy122

Oct 10, 2023
Hey, I'm completely homeless and hopeless, i was looking to do this in a few months, in a much different place, but the date got pushed, it's time. Im in frankfurt, i have enough money to get a Deutschlandticket and go somewhere else here. What method should I do? I was thinking of bridges, but i don't know if that would be a good idea, i really would need to pass out before i start drowning and i don't know if these bridges are tall enough for that here. Is anyone at least a bit smarter? Or know something OTC that would knock me out quickly? Im incredibly exhausted and i don't have a bed to sleep in, so my brain functions are low.

• Aww..
Reactions: LonelyKitten
B

brokeandbroken

Elementalist
Apr 18, 2023
Hey, I'm completely homeless and hopeless, i was looking to do this in a few months, in a much different place, but the date got pushed, it's time. Im in frankfurt, i have enough money to get a Deutschlandticket and go somewhere else here. What method should I do? I was thinking of bridges, but i don't know if that would be a good idea, i really would need to pass out before i start drowning and i don't know if these bridges are tall enough for that here. Is anyone at least a bit smarter? Or know something OTC that would knock me out quickly? Im incredibly exhausted and i don't have a bed to sleep in, so my brain functions are low.
I'm also part of the h^2 club... I'm tremendously sorry for the position you are in. Are you looking to CTB because of that or because you just want to. In the latter case the black forest has always looked beautiful... I'd find a tree and rope... In the former case is there anything someone can do to help you?

LonelyKitten

LonelyKitten

Seeking one final escape
Aug 13, 2023
I travelled around with the ticket a bunch this year.
If you do have the ticket, one of the most accessible method could be train.
One of the good things about these trains is they mostly have bathrooms and tend to run all night - which is ideal if you have a phone to keep checking routes.
So you've got free water and free bathrooms.
Ideally you'd have some powerbanks, a phone with a large amount of data (most trains also have wifi), and many of them have power outlets to recharge your phone/power banks as well.
And no one is really gonna bother you if you stand at a train station for hours, or if you're inside a train before it reaches its destination.

You could observe and find a spot where a high-speed train goes by.
Ideally not a city/busy stop - there are more rural/small stops that have less people that could bother you.
I think there are more threads to be found on here regarding technicalities like cattle guards and how to best execute when it comes to train methods.

I don't know the exact ways to make sure the method doesn't go wrong, but those are some tips from my experience of safely using the trains in a semi-homeless manner (didn't sleep at any hotels or anything during 60 hour trips).

Hope this is useful info.

Reactions: bawque
D

DeadPuppy122

Oct 10, 2023
I'm also part of the h^2 club... I'm tremendously sorry for the position you are in. Are you looking to CTB because of that or because you just want to. In the latter case the black forest has always looked beautiful... I'd find a tree and rope... In the former case is there anything someone can do to help you?
It's really complicated, this was planned for a long time. Just not for now, but a few months from now. I wanted to meet a few people first but that is impossible now, and i don't have a place either. I'm at least looking for something relatively painless. I don't think hanging is that, and certainly not drowning. Or at least, without some otc medicine that could potentially knock me out in time. I have enough money for a Deutschlandticket and some alcohol and medicine.

B

brokeandbroken

Elementalist
Apr 18, 2023
It's really complicated, this was planned for a long time. Just not for now, but a few months from now. I wanted to meet a few people first but that is impossible now, and i don't have a place either. I'm at least looking for something relatively painless. I don't think hanging is that, and certainly not drowning. Or at least, without some otc medicine that could potentially knock me out in time. I have enough money for a Deutschlandticket and some alcohol and medicine.
I see. I'm not sure what you are looking for to be honest. If a relatively painless method existed I'm not sure this website would exist... That said I know Euthanasia in the Netherlands (and Belgium) exists. I'm not sure what hoops you'd have to jump through or if you need to be a Dutch citizen alone. But it's something to look into...

D

DeadPuppy122

Oct 10, 2023
I see. I'm not sure what you are looking for to be honest. If a relatively painless method existed I'm not sure this website would exist... That said I know Euthanasia in the Netherlands (and Belgium) exists. I'm not sure what hoops you'd have to jump through or if you need to be a Dutch citizen alone. But it's something to look into...
Relatively painless means... Not purely agonising. I have a day or two to figure it out, otherwise I'm probably going to do the bridge thing. I suffered enough, i just want to minimize the amount i still do need to. I was thinking SN before but now that's impossible.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through that. Jumping and drowning may not be as easy as it sounds. Relatively painless and peaceful would be CO (with charcoal) in a tent. That would need some things and proper planning.

I hope you find peace.

B

brokeandbroken

Elementalist
Apr 18, 2023
Relatively painless means... Not purely agonising. I have a day or two to figure it out, otherwise I'm probably going to do the bridge thing. I suffered enough, i just want to minimize the amount i still do need to. I was thinking SN before but now that's impossible.
I'm not sure why you wouldn't try the Netherlands thing? I'd walk that far if it was available here...

D

DeadPuppy122

Oct 10, 2023
I'm not sure why you wouldn't try the Netherlands thing? I'd walk that far if it was available here...
"No euthanasia tourism is allowed, so only Dutch or Belgian inhabitants who have a local doctor that knows them well can request and undergo euthanasia within the legal limits.

In The Netherlands costs are paid for by the mandatory universal health care insurance."
There's some other requirements that are not listed here.
I'm sorry you have to go through that. Jumping and drowning may not be as easy as it sounds. Relatively painless and peaceful would be CO (with charcoal) in a tent. That would need some things and proper planning.

I hope you find peace.
Is there a guide for that somewhere? Maybe that could be a good option.

Last edited:
B

brokeandbroken

Elementalist
Apr 18, 2023
"No euthanasia tourism is allowed, so only Dutch or Belgian inhabitants who have a local doctor that knows them well can request and undergo euthanasia within the legal limits.

In The Netherlands costs are paid for by the mandatory universal health care insurance."
There's some other requirements that are not listed here.
I could be incorrect and probably am but doesn't it just say "well-established relationship". If you are homeless anyways.... A couple of appointments for a peaceful non-risky way.... Even if you don't speak Dutch Frisian the closest language to English is spoken in the Netherlands in parts (as well as Germany)....

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Is there a guide for that somewhere? Maybe that could be a good option.
You'd still need a small tent and tape to close vents and so.

@brokeandbroken ig euthanasia isn't working just bc of being homeless and I'm also sure that this is still a long (probably too long) process with uncertain outcome. To have euthanasia you have to be almost dead already after a long time of suffering.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like a really dreadful situation to be in and it's beyond cruel how we cannot just easily leave this existence in peace, I wish that suicide is as straightforward as just taking some easily accessible otc medication. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you wish for.

Next

Next

Jul 13, 2023
Wenn Du möchtest, und dann PMs senden kannst, kannst Du dich gerne bei mir melden. Ich würde Dir gerne helfen.

D

DeadPuppy122

Oct 10, 2023
All night i was up trying the night night method. Tries up in the 30s. I don't know if i messed up the placement or socks and tied up tshirts don't work or what. Im beyond broken after giving up on life so many times. Im kinda thinking booking a hotel and doing this again until i succeed