H

Harleyyy

Student
May 15, 2020
So, sometime back i got some healings done for myself. Actually, someone i know is a pranic healer and they did it for me. Man, I didn't believe this, the urge to end my life is significantly decreased. Although the situations have not become better but i feel stronger, like suicide is a distant thought, and believe me i have tried to end my life twice. It was way too severe and now it's distant and it's like a miracle. HOWEVER, I don't know if this will last, but it worked atleast for now. I would strongly urge you to give energy healing (i tried pranic healing so i can only speak about it) a try. What's the harm? It also cures chronic illnesses and things that are difficult to heal medically. Well also i would like to say that i am true and won't promote bullshit over here, i have seen and felt this, only then am i saying all of this. Do give it a try! And let's be real we've all got absolutely nothing to lose.

Reactions: Ybother
C

cantbe

Aug 4, 2020
I went to a healer tonight but it feels like no difference. Is it ok to get details of your healer?

Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
How old are you, and what was your reason for wanting to suicide in the first place and how exactly do you now feel different ? Can you explain

H

Harleyyy

Student
May 15, 2020
I went to a healer tonight but it feels like no difference. Is it ok to get details of your healer?
I don't know? I don't think it's a good idea to give someone's details in public? Where do you live?
How old are you, and what was your reason for wanting to suicide in the first place and how exactly do you now feel different ? Can you explain
I am 19, i have a lot of family issues, they were fighting constantly, i went through a really painful breakup and i had experienced some really traumatic events. I still feel sad but i think what happened is the healing made my survival instinct really strong. I feel like there's more to life now, i feel motivated and am willing to try new stuff. The idea of suicide still remains though, if shit still gets worse i might jump into it again. Don't know, this is a new feeling.

Last edited:
G

Goodbye710

Student
Jul 12, 2020
I got involved in Pranic Healing 15 years ago. Had one of them do a session on me for about 60 minutes. Definitely helped with my physical illness. You should keep it up and also try healing yourself.

I've never suffered from depression and pranic healing is probably partly why.

Why am I on SS is because I'm in heart failure.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Well, I'm glad that you managed to turn around and see some motivation to live. I hope you are able to find the Recovery section of this forum helpful.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/forums/recovery.7/

Reactions: Ybother
H

Harleyyy

Student
May 15, 2020
Well, I'm glad that you managed to turn around and see some motivation to live. I hope you are able to find the Recovery section of this forum helpful.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/forums/recovery.7/
Thank you so much! But i want to clarify that i still feel depressed. It's just that thoughts of suicide have reduced. If you go into it with the mindset that all your problems will go away in a snap then no. You have to work on yourself too. It will help you, probably but it's not your ticket to ultimate happiness because it doesn't exist.
I got involved in Pranic Healing 15 years ago. Had one of them do a session on me for about 60 minutes. Definitely helped with my physical illness. You should keep it up and also try healing yourself.

I've never suffered from depression and pranic healing is probably partly why.

Why am I on SS is because I'm in heart failure.
I'm sorry about your condition, hope you get better soon!