Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ross

Jul 7, 2019
What recent police or news case are everyone referring to as seen on few threads but not seen anything on news. Take it not uk?

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995
LifeIsACurse

LifeIsACurse

Jun 24, 2019
What recent police or news case are everyone referring to as seen on few threads but not seen anything on news. Take it not uk?
2 members got put into psych wards and had their N confiscated.

• Wow
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Quinlor and foreverbroken28
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Reactions: crimea_river, Oblivion Lover, inconsequential and 2 others
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
Possibly.

I was communicating privately with the second member that's now in the psych ward and I very much I think this is real. Although I'm speculating that this situation is Canada only because I've ordered many packages through Etsy & Amazon. While being in Canada and while living in the USA previously. I'm assuming the possibility that once packages arrive in Canada from the origin of where N ships. It's being scrutinized more so than packages from other countries that arrive here. So I'm thinking it's Canada only right now but I could be wrong. I'm doubtful of the situation that was described as a list of people shipped to was seized. I think the police lied about that but I could be wrong in my assumptions.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: foreverbroken28, Invisible 73, jake3d and 1 other person
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Is anything that happens here illegal though?

Depending on the jurisdiction in which you live:-

Encouraging and assisting suicide or suicide attempt;

Importing and possessing controlled drugs;

for starters.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, foreverbroken28, Ruffian and 3 others
dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
Depending on the jurisdiction in which you live:-

Encouraging and assisting suicide or suicide attempt;

Importing and possessing controlled drugs;

for starters.

Well it's an open question though if anything here is really encouraging or assisting. Even Wikipedia has a page on suicide methods. And I've not seen a thread by a distressed person here that had comments that were really encouraging the person to commit suicide.

The talk about "getting N from A" seems a bit more borderline to me, but then on the other hand the info itself is from a publicly available book. And if people incriminate themselves by loudly announcing that they bought a controlled substance... well...

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Invisible 73, jake3d and 1 other person
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
Well if it is indeed being watched by pro life ppl I need their help...I have a friend not from here also suicidal if I talk with her I am being hypocritical because I am really in bad mood myself...Please help us...those ppl watching....dont just watch....

Sorry I am angry...

I think nobody watches it ...nobody cares :) And if they are watching they are watching only to press charges...PPL watching I dare you to help my friend I am unable to she has 2 children!

Reactions: foreverbroken28, Invisible 73, Righttodie and 3 others
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
Well if it is indeed being watched by pro life ppl I need their help...I have a friend not from here also suicidal if I talk with her I am being hypocritical because I am really in bad mood myself...Please help us...those ppl watching....dont just watch....

Sorry I am angry...

I think nobody watches it ...nobody cares :) And if they are watching they are watching only to press charges...PPL watching I dare you to help my friend I am unable to she has 2 children!
The people that watch from law enforcement agencies are scum. They have no interest in helping people but getting an employment check and following the status quo of what the oligarchy government has set forth because too many people are living travesties for actual help to be administered.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, foreverbroken28, Invisible 73 and 12 others
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I dont think the forum being open is a bad thing, i do wonder whether admin could have a section for memebers only said members either have to have a set amount of posts or been here a set amount of time.
I know some people change user names (im one of them) so those resigning up again may not get instant access but if they spoke with admin that could be worked around.
moving this forum to the dark web in my opinion would be detrimental

Reactions: omoidarui, foreverbroken28, Invisible 73 and 1 other person
B

Brainpain

chronic pain
Jun 14, 2019
I've had emails just asking where I got or can get N. nothing More. I sometimes wonder if these are LE. I'm quite clear that he is out of business. I also don't have it in my home, it's hidden elsewhere. And to refer to Ppeh. Like, have a little more effort in your posts. It looks suspicious

• Hugs
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, foreverbroken28 and jake3d
Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
For those discussing Canada.

Canada has an antiquated legal quirk which allows criminals to exploit the fact that the police are barred from searching packages sent through Canada Post, a limitation that doesn't exist for private courier services such as FedEx and UPS. Even the Canadian Civil Liberties Association agrees it's time to close the loophole. But Canada Post says everything is fine; the Liberal government has so far refused to act.

So you're telling me a place that the cops are barred from intercepting mail via canada post and are not even able to get a warrant in the first place is where this happens first? I don't think so. Way more drugs then a few hundred bottles of N coming in here (and that's being generous)

This whole thing doesnt add up nor was any of the other sensible questions i asked on the other thread ever answered.

Sorry, but i am talking to people who are now terrified about their N and they need to know the facts about canada post and why this one just does not add up.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mud., Mbound, Oblivion Lover and 2 others
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
For those discussing Canada.

Canada has an antiquated legal quirk which allows criminals to exploit the fact that the police are barred from searching packages sent through Canada Post, a limitation that doesn't exist for private courier services such as FedEx and UPS. Even the Canadian Civil Liberties Association agrees it's time to close the loophole. But Canada Post says everything is fine; the Liberal government has so far refused to act.

So you're telling me a place that it is barred from happening is the first place it does? I don't think so. Way more drugs then a few hundred bottles of N coming in here (and that's being generous)

This whole thing doesnt add up nor was any of the other sensible questions i asked on the other thread ever answered.

Sorry, but i am talking to people who are now terrified about their N and they need to know the facts about canada post and why this one just does not add up.
The private courier method of shipment from A hasn't been confirmed to be using Canada Post from my knowledge but can anyone confirm if they did get N from Canada Post? I live in Canada and have had packages arrive from other carriers but there is also the possibility that before the package enters Canada post it's searched.

Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
Nobody contacted me yet...so either

1.There are no pro lifers watching
2.They dont care about my friend...

Reactions: foreverbroken28, Invisible 73, jake3d and 1 other person
Menschenfeind

Menschenfeind

—
Jan 25, 2019
Nobody contacted me yet...so either

1.There are no pro lifers watching
2.They dont care about my friend...

Sounds almost religious: "There is no god or he doesn't care".

Reactions: Invisible 73, jake3d, Righttodie and 4 others
NextSummer

NextSummer

Experienced
Mar 28, 2019
Police officers will sleep better again once we kill ourselves silently the old-fashioned way with a rope and a suicide note. All they gotta do is shrug and close the case. Nobody ruining their drug statistics, no angry family members.

Reactions: Brainpain, MiserableBastard1995, foreverbroken28 and 9 others
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
Police officers will sleep better again once we kill ourselves silently the old-fashioned way with a rope and a suicide note. All they gotta do is shrug and close the case. Nobody ruining their drug statistics, no angry family members.
Yah the reason they care about N is because there is in fact a chemical formula for that drug that was patented. That links to the pharmaceutical company that has the large sums of money and pays the political figureheads. So law enforcement wants to not have such a big player potentially jeopardized by a lawsuit from all the family members that had the drug take their loved one away.

• Hugs
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, foreverbroken28, Invisible 73 and 1 other person
R

rata1

Arcanist
May 8, 2019
It's obvious now people are aware of what's going on here.
I wouldn't be surprised if the recent police activity has been ramped up thanks to the stupid prolifers action coming from the recent news case.
Fact is this forum is way too out in the open now and this hurts the people of this forum who actually want to ctb. N has been discovered and just the same for SN.
A's email has always been ridiculously out for anyone not dumb as a rock to be able to get. Now he has been compromised.
It may be a matter of time before they get SN as well.

Ideally the best security for us would be for this forum to be hidden in the dark net, but obviously admins won't enjoy the decline in members.
I seriously would though, much less filler and actual suicide discussion would be had instead of what this is now.
But something has to be done to improve privacy and security of methods and suppliers. For anyone with a brain, it's way too easy to access and this puts suicidal people at risk.

one thing in general: we all have to come down! panic doesnt help! all we have to do is being conscious that in the internet or in formus "others" can read what we write. this is normal. it is also normal even in the so called democratic countrys that the authoritys try to control most things or at least watch and gather information about most things. this is not necessarily because they are evil, but it is the essence of a functioning collective system (in this case the state). it trys to stabilize itself and this goes by control. we just have to follow certain privacy rules. this should be enough! if we hide or close the forum because of rumors, those who want it to be closed or make acces more difficult win! we shouldnt forget this. lets just be prudent and reasonable and not panic. (it is not proven that there were deliberate attempts to put panic or a mess in here! but just as an example: it is one official strategy or tactics of repressive authoritys like police to spread insecurity and panic among people or groups they cant get or they don't find. because in a state of panic people have less control over their actions. if they wanted so or not, just don't play their game, come down and be reasonable. lets play according to our rules not external ones) alleluia

i hope you can understand what i wanted to say, english isn't my mother tongue.

• Hugs
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, foreverbroken28, Invisible 73 and 6 others
W

whereisfreedom

Student
Feb 3, 2019
I can hardly imagine that A used only one courier worldwide. So far, I have only read from affected people in Canada and not other countries (Europe?).
- Probably the northamerican-courier was caught with the list for northamerican or only Canada buyers.

However, I've read that few people here asked A about this all. Did he answer?

Last edited:
Reactions: alizee
R

rata1

Arcanist
May 8, 2019
are there proofs that the courier was caught?

NextSummer

NextSummer

Experienced
Mar 28, 2019
Yah the reason they care about N is because there is in fact a chemical formula for that drug that was patented. That links to the pharmaceutical company that has the large sums of money and pays the political figureheads. So law enforcement wants to not have such a big player potentially jeopardized by a lawsuit from all the family members that had the drug take their loved one away.

I doubt this mate. The reason is: Barbiturates were abused as drugs in the past. Police doesn't care about it's usage for suicide, all it sees is: "DRUG TRADE!" and they go active. They'd care less if somebody was sending ropes for suicide. They'd ignore it.

• Love
Reactions: Brainpain, MiserableBastard1995, Invisible 73 and 3 others
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
I doubt this mate. The reason is: Barbiturates were abused as drugs in the past. Police doesn't care about it's usage for suicide, all it sees is: "DRUG TRADE!" and they go active. They'd care less if somebody was sending ropes for suicide. They'd ignore it.
I don't think it should be doubted. Family members have a better time in court against a drug that took their loved one than a rope. This all could be for potential media backlash but I'm doubtful because suicides are rarely reported unless a celebrity dies. Most of the public agrees its the best as well of silencing it all because they think it just results in more suicides. They don't ever consider that's just helping the problem be ignored that living conditions are going down for a lot of people to consider suicide as their best option.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Well, this is at least another well-documented example of law enforcement not doing their job and instead abusing their power by going after the weak and powerless. Taking the method away from a suicidal person is one of the lowest moves you could ever make. Fuck the police.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Invisible 73, jake3d and 10 others
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
Well, this is at least another well-documented example of law enforcement not doing their job and instead abusing their power by going after the weak and powerless. Taking the method away from a suicidal person is one of the lowest moves you could ever make. Fuck the police.
Yah, imagine if we could have been born into a world where the law enforcement takes N away but actually attempting to help and if help isn't good enough they give N back because they don't want to be scum for the people that never get the 'real' help they need.

Reactions: jake3d and Righttodie
M

Mbound

Experienced
Apr 29, 2019

If there's anything on this thread that's 100% true, it's this. They don't give an iota of a fuck about our "safety", in fact, the more gruesome and desperate our deaths, the better, to them.

Reactions: foreverbroken28, Invisible 73, inconsequential and 2 others
S

stbdchick

Jun 17, 2019
This has happened before and we survived.

Way back when, I'd run an ASH-associated IRC channel called ASBS. First person who died while logged in, his mom joined, read his logs, thanked us for being there for him - nice lady. Second person who died logged in, the cops tracked me as the founder of the channel. I told them what we did and refused to give out the few real names I had; most people I only knew via nick. That's all that ever happened.

However, like here, all you need is an email address to sign up, so you do need to be suspicious of other users to a degree. You don't know who is a cop or another type of do-gooder. Or worse, a predator, we had one of those on ASBS for some time also.

I only know about this place because I Googled; I'd hope it would remain accessible to those who wouldn't even know how to go on the dark web.

• Hugs
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, foreverbroken28, Invisible 73 and 8 others
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Nice to know law enforcement have enough spare time in their hands to focus on our community.
Here's a thought, poor mental health is already at epidemic proportions, why not direct this effort in the direction of prevention and cure as opposed to just... What ever the Shrek it is that is going on here?
Just my 2c
Peace friends
Dbd

Reactions: foreverbroken28, Invisible 73, Midnight and 5 others
Status
Not open for further replies.