paredler

paredler

Student
Jul 31, 2022
Let's face it, upword mobility is not a thing now and it seems like it has never actually has. Owning an apartmet is returning to be a right reserved only for the 1% and it seems like we can't even improve our status as renters. Most of us can't afford to study, timewise, moneywise, and energywise. We ca't even afford to job hop from one minimum wage job to another. The life trajectories of the billions of us are dictated by fewer than a thousand people. This is not a dignified life and this is not the life I was promised. There's really nothing awaiting for me to keep me staying. The only reason I'm here is because I can't get out.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BrainShower, MatrixPrisoner, AndroidAmongHumans and 7 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
but these lives are worth living sarcasm

• Yay!
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Let's face it, upword mobility is not a thing now and it seems like it has never actually has. Owning an apartmet is returning to be a right reserved only for the 1% and it seems like we can't even improve our status as renters. Most of us can't afford to study, timewise, moneywise, and energywise. We ca't even afford to job hop from one minimum wage job to another. The life trajectories of the billions of us are dictated by fewer than a thousand people. This is not a dignified life and this is not the life I was promised. There's really nothing awaiting for me to keep me staying. The only reason I'm here is because I can't get out.
Love everything you said .... I'm stuck in the same situation. I will never get out. 🤬🤬🤬🤬
The saying "If you work hard you will succeed" is a myth. Unless you have some kind of talent like sports or singing, even then not everyone gets out of poverty. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
but these lives are worth living sarcasm
If only we could make money from sarcasm. 😉

Reactions: BrainShower