Liminal1

Liminal1

Done with it all
Oct 20, 2023
Each time Ive tried to be open with people I get lectured about how important life is or worse, I get admitted to a ward! I know what my future holds. Loneliness depression and heartache. Suicide is such a taboo subject, but honestly what is the point in going on if you know all thats ahead of you is suffering?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Trakehner, Forever Sleep, floralheaddress and 6 others
LostVirtue

LostVirtue

Oct 22, 2023
Same. People say to open up to others and share your problems. But people just respond by trying to fix things that they don't know how to fix. Friends, family, therapists... none of them ever helped. Honestly I can't blame them, they're just as clueless on how to make things better as ourselves... Shit just sucks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hollowman, Forever Sleep, Joarga and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I cannot stand people like that, it's why I see it as best not to open up at all. People need to understand that if someone wants to die on their own terms it's not their decision to make, pro-life people should just mind their own business.

I hate the view that they push that people must continue to suffer simply because they want to stay here, it disgusts me how they refuse to accept suicide as a valid option. Nobody is obligated to continue suffering in this existence they were burdened with until they die anyway.

Reactions: Liminal1 and floralheaddress
why am i alive?

why am i alive?

Look where i ended
Oct 18, 2023
I just don't understand why we are forced to exist. I understand that it's important to Atleast try to heal but it sometimes doesn't work. So why do we have to suffer.

Reactions: Liminal1
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
We live in a time period where suicide is taboo. But it has not always been this way. Preventing all suicides is a mistake by the society. The society is in denial of human death. It seems the society does not understand that man is just an animal that must die. I have the right to determine the time of my own death. There is so much suffering: loneliness, poverty, homelessness and chronic diseases. Forcing someone to suffer for decades is torture. We will all be dead in the future. So why force innocent people into pointless suffering?

Reactions: Hollowman and Trakehner