• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
Mt first serious attempt almost was successful. I remember laying down and closing my eyes - I wasn't thinking of anyone or anything in particular, no "life flashing before my eyes" or a sudden montage of my life, etc.

Then I woke back up about a day later and my first feeling was massive disappointment.

I'm better educated in methods since then; when I do finally CTB, I'll be prepared.

AShipinthedark

AShipinthedark

*Explosion Noises*
Aug 1, 2023
Did you reflect over your life? I'm afraid to do that because then doubt may creep in. Sentimentality seems like a thing that would fuck it all up.
All I could think of was my little one....

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I attempted with Xanax and tbh I was at peace before I started to panic. I was 100% ready to go but either SI or just the large amounts of medication scared the hell out of me.

Fading in and out of consciousness isn't a great feeling, I was also throwing up because I had drank and was very shallow at breath it overall took control and all my peace was gone.

I thought that I wouldn't have to endure endless suffering anymore and that I was finally free from anxiety and health concerns. I thought that I could finally rest and there wouldn't be anything that could hurt me.

I took 16mg accompanied by 12 beers for anyone wondering what the dose was.

ArchmagePrincess

ArchmagePrincess

Magical Princess of Death
Aug 31, 2022
When I made my first attempt, despite normally being a very emotional person, I felt almost nothing. I just sort of went through my plan step by step as if I was doing a mundane task at work. I already exploded in anger, and fear, and sadness before, by the time I was attempting it just felt like doing what had to be done.

Now when I woke up later and found myself still alive and stuck in an abusive mental hospital, the emotions came full force with how distraught I was.

hag

hag

Mar 29, 2023
Can't remember any particular thoughts, just overwhelming emotional pain and sadness.

• Love
Reactions: tora
tora

tora

lonelycity
Jun 11, 2023
honestly I don't remember the exact thoughts I had before my attempt; all I can remember was how desperate and terrified I felt. I definitely didn't reflect on my life at all. my emotions were way too overwhelming to think clearly at all

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
My thoughts were that I'm returning in the loving arms of god, sadly I didn't that day

Reactions: lifeisbutadream