ladylazarus4

ladylazarus4

exhausted
May 12, 2024
I attempted twice a long time ago but the first was insignificant. In the second, I overdosed on dramamine because that was the only medication in the house that wasn't locked up. I took them right before I got on a Telehealth appt with my therapist (this was before covid btw but we did Telehealth for other reasons). I remember some were chewable and I started coughing and choking on them. I took handfuls of pills but some got stuck in my throat and I coughed them up (I put them back in my mouth and took them). I went to figure skating (idk why I was stupid) and obviously my coach noticed that I couldn't balance or anything. So I ended up telling my parents who took me to the hospital. I didn't feel SI really or intend to tell anyone. Obviously I wouldn't have died but I believed I was going to.
The brain fog was really bad at that point. I don't remember anything from the ICU other than drinking liquid charcoal which was horrible and disgusting. I started hallucinating and they had to restrain me because I was kicking and punching the nurses (I don't remember this).

Reactions: CantDoIt