ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
For those located in the UK, are the trains running from England to continental Europe amid the current pandemic? Any restrictions?

For those in the EU, are the trains running within the EU?

Currently Europe is not accepting Americans unless one has an EU passport or legal residency of an EU country.

But the UK and Ireland are accepting Americans to visit, so I'm trying to get to continental Europe and hoping there may be an indirect way.

Please advise, thank you in advance.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
For those located in the UK, are the trains running from England to continental Europe amid the current pandemic? Any restrictions?

For those in the EU, are the trains running within the EU?

Currently Europe is not accepting Americans unless one has an EU passport or legal residency of an EU country.

But the UK and Ireland are accepting Americans to visit, so I'm trying to get to continental Europe and hoping there may be an indirect way.

Please advise, thank you in advance.
There are trains into some countries and even flights. Depends really on the specific country you want to travel to but for example in Czech Republic the borders are open and everything is back to normal. My friend went on vacation to a different country too.