• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Terry A. Davis

Terry A. Davis

Aug 28, 2023
A summary I'll give is that IQ has been decreasing in western countries since 1860 or so. Since that time, we have lost one standard deviation of IQ (around 15 points) which is the difference between a secondary school physics teacher and a university physics lecturer. Since 1960 we have lost another 2 or 3 points. It is getting worse and worse and by 2100 the UK will have an average IQ of 85.

People discredit this by saying the Flynn Effect shows IQ has increased but they fail to understand that the Flynn Effect essentially shows that every decade we are being pushed to our IQ/phenotypic maximum in order to maintain 100 IQ averages. They make IQ tests easier and easier and each time we bump up against this barrier.

One effective way we can tell if IQ is going up or down in a nation is to calculate their rates of inventiveness. As we know, the world rapidly changed between 1860 and 1960 due to an explosion of invention and creativity. Since 1960 or so this has rapidly declined until now, where we have the same rates of invention that we had in 1600. By 2100 we will have the same rates of invention that we had in 1100 or so. The same rate we had when we had JUST left the dark ages. So what does that mean? It means we could be very close to going into a dark age again. Why is this?

Well, before the Industrial Revolution the average child mortality rate was around 50%. 50% of people would die in childhood because they were not fit enough to live within that environment. But that's not all, 20% of people would have children who would die and leave them heirless, thus removing their line from the genepool. Another 20% would die without ever having children or finding a wife or husband.

That leaves 10% of people who survive childhood, die after their parents and manage to find a wife or husband to have their own children with. Until the Industrial Revolution these were the only people who survived and are the fathers and mothers of all of humanity across the world. They were genetically 'perfect' and the healthiest group of human beings out of all of them (with some exceptions of course).

High rates of child mortality were not random though. The lower classes died disproportionately to the higher classes. The reason the higher classes got to their position during this time was because objectively, they were genetically 'superior' (for lack of a better term) than their lower class relatives. They were more intelligent which means they had the ability to run successful ventures and make lots of money which allowed them to be able to afford better doctors which allowed more of their children to survive (not all, but more).

This meant that vast swathes of the low iq underclass were wiped out through famine and war and sexual diseases and starvation whilst the higher iq upper classes had lots and lots of children who survived into adulthood.

Over time, the upperclasses moved DOWN the social hierarchy, filling the job roles that were left behind by the dead lowerclasses. As a result, humanity inevitably grew smarter and smarter and more and more healthy. This is a fact and cannot be disputed. Two random Englishmen are more genetically related to eachother than an Englishman and a Frenchman. Your ethnic group is your extended family and we all descend from this 'top-down' selection pressure. This is why lots of people in France are related to Charlemagne or why lots of people in Britain are related in some way to famous writers or inventers or scientists or royalty maybe 6 or 7 generations ago. Top-down bleed over.

In the 17th and 18th century, 200 or so years before the Industrial Revolution, the world was gradually and slowly getting smarter, healthier, more pro-social, high ingroup altruism and high outgroup prejudice etc because in a natural environment we select for these traits. It helps us survive better. We see this with the creation of the Renaissance and with the societal focus on logic and reason and science beginning to take hold across the West as opposed to superstition and religious belief. People who would have been jailed or executed for blasphemy were no longer. They could bring forth ideas and have discussions and debates about certain ideas that were taboo a little while ago.

This lead to an age of invention and creativity unlike anything the world had ever seen. People still believed in God and such and their scientific work for the most part, was done not to disprove his existence but to shine a light on Gods beautiful creation for everyone to see. That was the attitude at the time and I personally really like that attitude lol.

Anyway, with all sorts of advancements leading right into the Industrial Revolution, the late 1700s - mid 1800s really took off. Rates of invention were astronomical, rates of genius were astronomical. Within a few years your town would be unrecognisable with all the new technologies that had been invented. There is a really good interview with a woman of 108 years in the 1970s. She was a little girl during the Industrial Revolution. You should watch it:

With all these advancements we also had advancements in medicine. Child mortality decreased with the I.R. amongst all groups - upper and lower class. This is a good thing, is it not?

Well, not really. You see, if you fast forward to the 2020's we have a 1% child mortality rate. Anyone and everyone survives and it has been this way for a long time. Over time, genes that should have been taken out of the genepool via natural selection (pre I.R. conditions) stay in the genepool resulting in mutations upon mutations upon mutations. This is not evolution running its course as some people like to say. This is anyone and everyone who is born being allowed to spread their mutant genes around the population.

The brain is about 84% of the genome. If you have mutations of the body, then you will have mutations of the mind. This can lead to Genius becoming more prevalent which in some respects is a good thing but it can also lead to the opposite and more often than not, it does.

The only white population in the UK that has above replacement level birthrates are those whose two parents are on social welfare, and have criminal records mainly for repeated crimes.

We know that traits are heritable. As I said, the brain is 84% of the genome. Criminality is mostly genetic which is why for a long time there was a low crime rate in Europe. We were executing all of the criminals and locking them in prisons during their most fertile years. IQ is mostly genetic, cooperativeness is mostly genetic, depression and happiness propensity is mostly genetic, introspection is mostly genetic. Most things about you are mostly genetic.

Having a low iq is associated with a propensity towards crime (because you are too stupid to work) and is also associated with a range of illnesses - strokes, diabetes, heart attacks, alzheimers, cancer and many others all on the genetic level.

As I said, if we continue on this current trajectory then the only people who are going to reproduce are ethnic minorities from a working class background (high rates of low iq and criminality) and whites from an underclass background (high rates of low iq and criminality).

WE CANNOT MAINTAIN CIVILISATION IF THESE PEOPLE ARE THE FUTURE. YOU CANNOT MAINTAIN HIGH LEVELS OF COMPLEXITY WHEN YOUR POPULATION ARE LESS COMPLEX THAN THOSE WHO MADE THE CIVILISATION IN THE FIRST PLACE!

We have already forgotten how to fly the Concord. We have lost the expertise. We are already less intelligent than the generation that made the concord. The generation that took us to the moon and back. The generation that built the train and the coal power station and the electric wire.

How do we maintain the nuclear power station when the average person is too much of a dumbcunt to be able to work there? Just have a bunch of old fucks maintaining vital infrastructure until they drop dead? What then? You can't train people to do it if they aren't smart enough or too sick to get out of bed.

'A.I. and robots will solve the problem!' he says, screaming into the dark.

Sure they will. I've yet to see a functioning robot that can walk like a human, pick things up like us and make decisions on the go like us. Someone still needs to do all of the manual jobs that REQUIRE human involvement. What happens when people are too sick or stupid to be able to do them?

It's impossible. We are going to go back to a state similar to the Medieval Era where large countries like Britain, America, France, Germany split off into microstates because the rates of intelligence are too spread out across nations to be able to hold it together. It will decentralise.

You will have the Kingdom of Sussex, the Principality of Aberdeenshire, the Republic of London and so on. These microstates will be ruled by mafia gangs and barons who own the land around them and employ people to work as mercenaries or farmers etc. It will be medieval Europe all over again but with decaying modernised buildings.

And that's after 90% of the human race die because they are not fit enough to live in a collapsed civilisation. Think about that.

That's our future unless we do something about it.

Last edited:
Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
The adult human brain weighs about 3 pounds (1,300-1,400 g).
The adult human brain is about 2% of the total body weight.
The average human brain is 140 mm wide. 140,000000
The average human brain is 167 mm long. 167,000000
The average human brain is 140 mm height. 140,000000

3,273,200,000,000,000,000,000,000 nm in the human brain
now lets compare that with the most advanced cpu transistor count

The highest transistor count in a consumer microprocessor as of June 2023 is 134 billion transistors, in Apple's ARM-based dual-die M2 Ultra system on a chip, which is fabricated using TSMC's 5 nm semiconductor manufacturing process.

i think ai will save the world in 50 years time frame

Reactions: sserafim
Terry A. Davis

Terry A. Davis

Aug 28, 2023
The adult human brain weighs about 3 pounds (1,300-1,400 g).
The adult human brain is about 2% of the total body weight.
The average human brain is 140 mm wide. 140,000000
The average human brain is 167 mm long. 167,000000
The average human brain is 140 mm height. 140,000000

3,273,200,000,000,000,000,000,000 nm in the human brain
now lets compare that with the most advanced cpu transistor count

The highest transistor count in a consumer microprocessor as of June 2023 is 134 billion transistors, in Apple's ARM-based dual-die M2 Ultra system on a chip, which is fabricated using TSMC's 5 nm semiconductor manufacturing process.

i think ai will save the world in 50 years time frame
The thing about our civilisation is that it is incredibly complex but incredibly fragile. When IQ decreases we stop being able to solve complex problems that crop up during an emergency situation. If theres a problem with A.I. we need a group of people that can manually fix problems and have the knowledge to do so.

A.I. is all well and good but if A.I. is a complex fragile system then it reqiures a certain level of a intelligence to makre sure it doesnt go wrong. If it does go wrong, then you need a group of people that have the skill and smarts to be able to fix it.

If intelligent people arent having children then these people are 'boiling off' without spreading these intelligent genes so the population gets less and less intelligent. One day then, something will go wrong and we won't be able to fix it which has much more serious ramifications when we think of everything else.

H

HaHaSoLame

Just Pretending
Oct 1, 2023
One effective way we can tell if IQ is going up or down in a nation is to calculate their rates of inventiveness. As we know, the world rapidly changed between 1860 and 1960 due to an explosion of invention and creativity. Since 1960 or so this has rapidly declined until now, where we have the same rates of invention that we had in 1600. By 2100 we will have the same rates of invention that we had in 1100 or so. The same rate we had when we had JUST left the dark ages. So what does that mean? It means we could be very close to going into a dark age again. Why is this?
Source? I know scientific innovation has slowed down as compared to before (well, it's no longer growing exponentially), but I don't see how it has slowed down to that of the 1600s; however, you might have a point here if you can pull out an actual statistic or study.

Frankly, I find this all ridiculous.

Last edited:
@siniy_cat

@siniy_cat

Nov 19, 2023
People discredit this by saying the Flynn Effect shows IQ has increased but they fail to understand that the Flynn Effect essentially shows that every decade we are being pushed to our IQ/phenotypic maximum in order to maintain 100 IQ averages. They make IQ tests easier and easier and each time we bump up against this barrier.
Could you elaborate on what you mean by that?
Maybe I'm one of those people, who don't understand the Flynn Effect, but from what I have read on Wikipedia, it seems like they make the test more difficult in order to keep up with the increase in IQ, so that if you have an IQ of 100 it means that you are more intelligent than people with the same IQ a couple years ago.

Last edited:
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I.Q. is far from being an infallible system for grading human cognition. There's a lot it does not take into account. An obvious example is the extraordinary contribution to the field of music by the African American community in the 20th century (they were behind almost every musical revolution of that century), even though the same people might not have fared well in a test intended to grade intellectual talent.

A variety of societies, notably the Chinese with their four great inventions, have made tremendous contributions towards human technological development. Likewise, India has had more than its fair share of geniuses, like Satyendra Nath Bose. It should come as no surprise that global technological advancement is accelerating as a growing percentage of an expanding population are given the opportunity to make contributions in a system that promotes merit without regard for ethnicity or gender.

I am not aware of any issues with maintaining nuclear power plants, which is a simple matter of providing employees with education, resources and procedures.

It appears to me that physically and psychologically healthy upbringings - including nourishment, freedom from abuse and education - matter far more than belonging to any purportedly superior caste or ethnicity.

On the other hand, the issue of uncontrolled population growth since the industrial revolution is indeed a concern, though unfortunately it is incredibly difficult to engage in reasoned discussion about this issue.

I also wonder there are grounds to question the intelligence of the modern human collective. Bygone generations which were forced to adopt a wider range of basic survival skills might possess more 'commonsense'. Without this, we see a rise in groupthink and tribalism - a breeding ground for bad actors.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I expect pollution and processed food is also having a massive effect on us. Ironically- leaded petrol could be seen as an advancement in human history, yet it supposedly had a terrible impact on IQ:

'For people born in the 1960s and the 1970s, when leaded gas consumption was skyrocketing, [BGCOLOR=rgba(66, 133, 244, 0.3)]the IQ loss was estimated to be up to 6 points and for some, more than 7 points[/BGCOLOR]. Exposure to it came primarily from inhaling auto exhaust.' (From NBCnews.com)

Plastic was an incredible invention yet- look at the problems it is causing for us now. The problem with human invention and inventors is that it/they are quite often incredibly single minded. They probably have to be that way to have enough focus to get the job done. Yet- some of our greatest inventions have done the most damage.

Still- what do you propose? Some form of eugenics programme? Make people submit to an IQ test before they are allowed to procreate? Do you not think tolerance is a worthwhile human trait? Do you think it would make it a better place with more discrimination? I do understand what you're saying and I think you could well be right. Yet, the practicalities of changing it would surely set us back as a race. It would have to be enforced under totalitarian governments. So- even less free will.

Honestly- I hope no one ever becomes smart enough to work out how to get our inherently destructive race onto another planet to suck the resources out of and destroy. No amount of IQ is going to stop the sun from becoming a red giant one day and swallowing this world up.

As you can probably tell- I have a very dim view of our race. Sure- we have achieved incredible feats but who have they been to serve or impress? Us... We either achieve stuff for our own sake or we try desperarately hard to reverse the damage we have already done to the planet we need to survive. That's not clever- ultimately. What kind of retarded animal destroys the very thing it needs to survive? Nah- If you really want this race to do well in the long term- scientists with an ecological mindset are probably the best bet. For me- I'm just glad I haven't brought children into this.

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

Life is a mirror, but "whose" mirror?
Mar 23, 2023
Oh yes, people had to die in the old days so that the average intelligence of the vast majority of us would not atrophy. Why didn't we realize it earlier that it would be good for all the fools to die off. And that those who do not succeed have weaker intelligence.

D

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
A summary I'll give is that IQ has been decreasing in western countries since 1860 or so. Since that time, we have lost one standard deviation of IQ (around 15 points) which is the difference between a secondary school physics teacher and a university physics lecturer. Since 1960 we have lost another 2 or 3 points. It is getting worse and worse and by 2100 the UK will have an average IQ of 85.

Well, before the Industrial Revolution the average child mortality rate was around 50%. 50% of people would die in childhood because they were not fit enough to live within that environment. But that's not all, 20% of people would have children who would die and leave them heirless, thus removing their line from the genepool. Another 20% would die without ever having children or finding a wife or husband.

That leaves 10% of people who survive childhood, die after their parents and manage to find a wife or husband to have their own children with. Until the Industrial Revolution these were the only people who survived and are the fathers and mothers of all of humanity across the world. They were genetically 'perfect' and the healthiest group of human beings out of all of them (with some exceptions of course).

High rates of child mortality were not random though. The lower classes died disproportionately to the higher classes. The reason the higher classes got to their position during this time was because objectively, they were genetically 'superior' (for lack of a better term) than their lower class relatives. They were more intelligent which means they had the ability to run successful ventures and make lots of money which allowed them to be able to afford better doctors which allowed more of their children to survive (not all, but more).

This meant that vast swathes of the low iq underclass were wiped out through famine and war and sexual diseases and starvation whilst the higher iq upper classes had lots and lots of children who survived into adulthood.

Over time, the upperclasses moved DOWN the social hierarchy, filling the job roles that were left behind by the dead lowerclasses. As a result, humanity inevitably grew smarter and smarter and more and more healthy. This is a fact and cannot be disputed. Two random Englishmen are more genetically related to eachother than an Englishman and a Frenchman. Your ethnic group is your extended family and we all descend from this 'top-down' selection pressure. This is why lots of people in France are related to Charlemagne or why lots of people in Britain are related in some way to famous writers or inventers or scientists or royalty maybe 6 or 7 generations ago. Top-down bleed over.

In the 17th and 18th century, 200 or so years before the Industrial Revolution, the world was gradually and slowly getting smarter, healthier, more pro-social, high ingroup altruism and high outgroup prejudice etc because in a natural environment we select for these traits. It helps us survive better. We see this with the creation of the Renaissance and with the societal focus on logic and reason and science beginning to take hold across the West as opposed to superstition and religious belief. People who would have been jailed or executed for blasphemy were no longer. They could bring forth ideas and have discussions and debates about certain ideas that were taboo a little while ago.

This lead to an age of invention and creativity unlike anything the world had ever seen. People still believed in God and such and their scientific work for the most part, was done not to disprove his existence but to shine a light on Gods beautiful creation for everyone to see. That was the attitude at the time and I personally really like that attitude lol.

Anyway, with all sorts of advancements leading right into the Industrial Revolution, the late 1700s - mid 1800s really took off. Rates of invention were astronomical, rates of genius were astronomical. Within a few years your town would be unrecognisable with all the new technologies that had been invented. There is a really good interview with a woman of 108 years in the 1970s. She was a little girl during the Industrial Revolution. You should watch it:

With all these advancements we also had advancements in medicine. Child mortality decreased with the I.R. amongst all groups - upper and lower class. This is a good thing, is it not?

Well, not really. You see, if you fast forward to the 2020's we have a 1% child mortality rate. Anyone and everyone survives and it has been this way for a long time. Over time, genes that should have been taken out of the genepool via natural selection (pre I.R. conditions) stay in the genepool resulting in mutations upon mutations upon mutations. This is not evolution running its course as some people like to say. This is anyone and everyone who is born being allowed to spread their mutant genes around the population.

The brain is about 84% of the genome. If you have mutations of the body, then you will have mutations of the mind. This can lead to Genius becoming more prevalent which in some respects is a good thing but it can also lead to the opposite and more often than not, it does.

The only white population in the UK that has above replacement level birthrates are those whose two parents are on social welfare, and have criminal records mainly for repeated crimes.

We know that traits are heritable. As I said, the brain is 84% of the genome. Criminality is mostly genetic which is why for a long time there was a low crime rate in Europe. We were executing all of the criminals and locking them in prisons during their most fertile years. IQ is mostly genetic, cooperativeness is mostly genetic, depression and happiness propensity is mostly genetic, introspection is mostly genetic. Most things about you are mostly genetic.

Having a low iq is associated with a propensity towards crime (because you are too stupid to work) and is also associated with a range of illnesses - strokes, diabetes, heart attacks, alzheimers, cancer and many others all on the genetic level.

As I said, if we continue on this current trajectory then the only people who are going to reproduce are ethnic minorities from a working class background (high rates of low iq and criminality) and whites from an underclass background (high rates of low iq and criminality).

WE CANNOT MAINTAIN CIVILISATION IF THESE PEOPLE ARE THE FUTURE. YOU CANNOT MAINTAIN HIGH LEVELS OF COMPLEXITY WHEN YOUR POPULATION ARE LESS COMPLEX THAN THOSE WHO MADE THE CIVILISATION IN THE FIRST PLACE!

We have already forgotten how to fly the Concord. We have lost the expertise. We are already less intelligent than the generation that made the concord. The generation that took us to the moon and back. The generation that built the train and the coal power station and the electric wire.

How do we maintain the nuclear power station when the average person is too much of a dumbcunt to be able to work there? Just have a bunch of old fucks maintaining vital infrastructure until they drop dead? What then? You can't train people to do it if they aren't smart enough or too sick to get out of bed.

Sure they will. I've yet to see a functioning robot that can walk like a human, pick things up like us and make decisions on the go like us. Someone still needs to do all of the manual jobs that REQUIRE human involvement. What happens when people are too sick or stupid to be able to do them?

It's impossible. We are going to go back to a state similar to the Medieval Era where large countries like Britain, America, France, Germany split off into microstates because the rates of intelligence are too spread out across nations to be able to hold it together. It will decentralise.

You will have the Kingdom of Sussex, the Principality of Aberdeenshire, the Republic of London and so on. These microstates will be ruled by mafia gangs and barons who own the land around them and employ people to work as mercenaries or farmers etc. It will be medieval Europe all over again but with decaying modernised buildings.

And that's after 90% of the human race die because they are not fit enough to live in a collapsed civilisation. Think about that.

That's our future unless we do somet

That's our future unless we do something about it

Intelligence on it's own is not enough, a lot of people use it to fuck other people.

Besides there will always be ways to improve it, for those who are interested in that (with natural compounds, for example).

Intelligence is useful to solve problems but not to make people necessarily happier.

Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
We are in the end times. You won't have to cope with it that much longer hopefully. Yea it does suck how our governments encourage dysgenic fertility, to create a low IQ slave class. Since IQ is mostly an inherited thing and not environmental, it will just be a less sophisticated lifestyle for people of the future. U need enough high IQ's to have technology and comfort like we have gotten accustomed to.

Reactions: Relic
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
We are in the end times. You won't have to cope with it that much longer hopefully. Yea it does suck how our governments encourage dysgenic fertility, to create a low IQ slave class. Since IQ is mostly an inherited thing and not environmental, it will just be a less sophisticated lifestyle for people of the future. U need enough high IQ's to have technology and comfort like we have gotten accustomed to.
We're not in the end times.. Maybe in some kind of reset because our Leaders motto is "Ordo Ab Chao" so maybe if anything there is some chaos before a new beginning but this world is here to stay. Your copium thoughts of this place ending are futile .. The controllers will never let that happen

Terry A. Davis

Terry A. Davis

Aug 28, 2023
I.Q. is far from being an infallible system for grading human cognition. There's a lot it does not take into account. An obvious example is the extraordinary contribution to the field of music by the African American community in the 20th century (they were behind almost every musical revolution of that century), even though the same people might not have fared well in a test intended to grade intellectual talent.

A variety of societies, notably the Chinese with their four great inventions, have made tremendous contributions towards human technological development. Likewise, India has had more than its fair share of geniuses, like Satyendra Nath Bose. It should come as no surprise that global technological advancement is accelerating as a growing percentage of an expanding population are given the opportunity to make contributions in a system that promotes merit without regard for ethnicity or gender.

I am not aware of any issues with maintaining nuclear power plants, which is a simple matter of providing employees with education, resources and procedures.

It appears to me that physically and psychologically healthy upbringings - including nourishment, freedom from abuse and education - matter far more than belonging to any purportedly superior caste or ethnicity.

On the other hand, the issue of uncontrolled population growth since the industrial revolution is indeed a concern, though unfortunately it is incredibly difficult to engage in reasoned discussion about this issue.

I also wonder there are grounds to question the intelligence of the modern human collective. Bygone generations which were forced to adopt a wider range of basic survival skills might possess more 'commonsense'. Without this, we see a rise in groupthink and tribalism - a breeding ground for bad actors.
When I bring up IQ I'm not bringing it up because I believe it to be the ultimate determiner of intelligence. It's a great way to figure out the average intelligence within a human lifetime but IQ scores are less helpful when trying to figure things out across time which is why reaction times is a better measurer of general intelligence.

Because we were living in a scientific age when the IQ test was invented, problem solving ability was weakly correlated to intelligence because it was more of a cultural phenomenon to think analytically and so it overwhelmed all of the other more strongly associated factors of intelligence and rose up to what is called the 'phenotypic maximum' which gives the illusion of an increase of intelligence when talking about the Flynn Effect, for example.

Of course there are 'different types of intelligence' other than mathematical I don't disagree with that but what is found, is that if you are very very good at one thing, let's say musical ability and the ability to create complex pieces of music, then you will have a much easier time doing something completely different like Chemistry than an ordinary person. Intelligence is a multifaceted thing when it really comes down to it but of course people lean in different directions. Not everyone who is smart is a mathematician but everyone who is smart can do maths better than average.
You can provide as much help as you can to someone but if the help requires a more complex mind to understand then its a fruitless endeavour. I am relatively liberal in a lot of my views but one of the views I cannot agree with is the idea that if you throw money at an education system and resources then every single person can become the next Einstein. It is completely impossible to do this because intelligence is mostly genetic.
Of course having a healthy and secure upbringing will make you age slower and therefore boost your phenotypical intellectual expression. If you live fast die young you aren't going to grow the brain to be as complex. But at the same time, even when selecting for environment, certain groups, certain races, certain classes, age faster than others. African American girls get their period a little bit sooner on average than white european girls. This is because they age faster. Asian girls get their period later than white europeans. This is because they age slower.

There is no such thing as superior and inferior. I used that word so it was easy to understand. I am inferior to an African bushman if I were to be in his environment. His natural environment is probably quite harmful for me because i am of european descent.

In the same token, an african bushman living in europe would have a very difficult time and would therefore be inferior to europeans in that environment.
Nobody is willing to talk about it because it means coming to terms with the idea that Eugenics (selectively breeding human beings for specific traits) is not only possible, but is the natural state of affairs. Our meddling in modern medicine necessitates Eugenics because we have lots and lots and lots of people who are turning their given population into sickly, low iq, low agreeable shadows of their former selves. You cannot maintain a high level of civilisation without keeping a tight fisted grip on the genetic quality of the population maintaining the high civilisation.
It's easy to turn it into a race issue and what have you but that is not the foundational principle in Eugenics unless it's talking about interracial marriages. In cases of that, well it makes sense why it would be frowned upon because the child is neither adapted to their mothers environment nor their fathers.

Last edited:
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
We're not in the end times.. Maybe in some kind of reset because our Leaders motto is "Ordo Ab Chao" so maybe if anything there is some chaos before a new beginning but this world is here to stay. Your copium thoughts of this place ending are futile .. The controllers will never let that happen
When the people who control our world centralize all the power for themselves which is what is happening at this point. They have created a surveillance system to watch us and keep us subservient. They got us worshipping money, they got people very divided. They have socially engineered the population to such a degree that we can't recover or undo the amount of damage they have done to populations who have created any kind of advanced civilization. The great reset is going to be the last go round of destroying freedom permanently for the average person. Feudalism is going to be permanent because the average person will not be able to rebel or escape slavery. It's hard to say how close we are but it is prophesized that everyone will be forced to take the mark of the beast to participate in the economy and that doesn't feel too far off. Any Christian people will be removed from this world before the book of revelation comes into being. It's supposed to get really terrible here when this period comes. In the past, the ruling people had less advanced technology to permanently oppress the slaves they parasite off of. It's gotten more advanced now and there's fewer intelligent people to push back and rebel. When I say intelligent, it means u got ability to see the big picture, pattern recognition, deceptions, u don't take things at face value. Only like 20% of the population has the IQ traits to see thru the manipulation of the elite and are willing to resist complying with it. The majority of people will comply with everything even if it isn't moral or it hurts other people or even themselves.

Last edited:
J

jackrussell023

Oct 31, 2023
This is a very interesting topic. In addition to your points, I also believe what society values in the workplace has changed dramatically. For instance in the workplace, 50 to 100yrs ago technical expertise was valued, sought after and recognised (ie promotions etc). However this expertise often meant you were less skilled in the so called soft skills.

Today, the soft skills are prioritised over technical, leading to the workforce being lead by people who don't have deep technical skills which leads to poor decision making and less interest in developing technical skills as they are acknowledged appropriately.

CuriosityAndCat

CuriosityAndCat

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Nov 2, 2023
Tl;Dr (jk, but I skimmed). IQ test is normalized against general population. That's why the average IQ is ~100 every year.

EQ is definitely going up, which is a better measure of likelihood to do good or succeed.

Crispr base editing just released so those mutant genes are in the process getting fixed. Maybe future versions of crispr can increase intelligence, real blue hair, and claws and kids named Beast. (X-Men reference)