• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
vbf can't recall the last time i posted a big rant or sumn. although i did have it in mind to post one someday this week so i'll be letting some shit out which is NOT anything worthwhile of someone's time or anything so prolly just ignore it. or don't , idk

I have been driven to kill myself for about 4 months or sumn if we talk about the time i've been practicing doing so, 'cause the thoughts merely, have been there for who knows how long. i procrastinate a hell fuckin' lot and it's not like i m holding onto sumn, i am just not sure how to do it right. none of the methods have worked well for me yet, none that i tried anyways. therefore i gradually stopped trying and started to prorogue. all i want is a reliable method that could get me dead plain and simple, but yeah..half of 'em aren't accessible to me whatsoever. blud i also wanna let all my intrusive thoughts come into action, like actually do all that shit. the worst kinds basically, completely unethical, apathetic etc i won't write it here 'cause that might get me banned or shit but yea wtv i will do what the brain likes. let's just secure a method first so as to NOT face consequences ( loser )