• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
Living on campus is more imperative than ever. It always was, but dysfunction at home is making that clear

My brother has picked up a rather unsanitary habit of brushing his teeth in the kitchen sink at nights, since he can't wait for the person in the bathroom to be done

I mentioned to my dad how disgusting it was and he put up a sign on my brothers door telling him to "not do it"

But then I thought. "This is bullshit"

Because it is

I told my dad "look, do whatever you want. You have to make a choice. I never told you to put up a sign because of my discomfort. You do what you think is right"

After years of parentification, I've had to realize my brother is the way he is because of my dad

The communication is non existent because my father made it clear numerous of times that me and my brother were unwanted by him. Thus burdens. I know that for a fact

So all I'll do is utilize him financially for now. But continue to work on my financial situation/living situation till then.

Because I refuse to suffer like this because of his inability to take accountability in creating a family

He's just as bad as my mom

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Praestat_Mori, reclaimedbynature and 1 other person
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Can you go back to campus

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I'm sorry that your brother has picked up an unsanitary habit and that your father has a stand-offish parenting style. I hope that you can find your own independent living situation soon.

It doesn't take very long to brush teeth, perhaps your brother should use the bathroom first.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
I'm sorry that your brother has picked up an unsanitary habit and that your father has a stand-offish parenting style. I hope that you can find your own independent living situation soon.

It doesn't take very long to brush teeth, perhaps your brother should use the bathroom first.
My brother is an abusive dick head and he's walled himself off from the entire family. He has everyone blocked on his phone and communicates in the sound of grunts
Can you go back to campus
I want to but we have a toxic roomate. I have to get that situation sorted out first
but my family is one filled with excuses

Like my father would rather enable my brother (ie he brushes his teeth because maybe it's not fair he has to wait) and I can tell my own father hates when I'm uncomfortable. So if he's "comfortable" with how my brother is, he can live with that for the rest of his life. He's even said he'll just avoid my brother entirely when I'm not around. His loss ig

Also I sat in for 2 Zoom Classes at my aunts place. Biggest mistake ever

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Suicidebydeath