T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
I think this forum helps many people in giving life another try. It's comforting to have a suicide method at hand such that you can put it into action if your second shot at life fails. Many take comfort in having N available, keeping it as insurance which they quite possibly will never use. Instead of taking it now they ask questions about how to store if for the next decade.

Rugnificent

Rugnificent

Tree
Jul 3, 2019
I wonder...
Cannot stop thinking about ppl who disappeared from here...it is hard to tell if they CTBed or somebody is playing cruel games. or sth else ..so I take more damage here...
What is stopping me from banning myself is the thought that maybe I am helping someone by talking, my posts....but maybe that is vanity and pride...my ego...

Dont know what to do...but recently am in bad shape...dont have my thyroid tablets, taking anti anxiety meds...:(
I feel that this website can either be a blessing or a curse In disguise. I was on the fence for a while and this site helped spew my emotional bs without fear, but it definitely doesn't help to see all this stuff at any given moment.

Reactions: Rukia
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
I feel that this website can either be a blessing or a curse In disguise. I was on the fence for a while and this site helped spew my emotional bs without fear, but it definitely doesn't help to see all this stuff at any given moment.
I agree...

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
And there is no mass deletion of content at least not officially, maybe there is if you ask politely...

I don't understand how there's "no mass deletion of content" when whole threads are being deleted.

I understand that the mod team is short-handed but if they'd leave the "delete/edit" options available to us for more than a few hours that could help.

But unless I'm sorely mistaken, deleted content is simply invisible to forum members, not flushed forever.

Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
From the rules:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/rules-and-faq.4/

Can I close my account?
You can PM a moderator to get your account deactivated, or you can use the self-ban option in your preferences panel. We do not delete accounts or mass delete content, with no exceptions.

----------------------------------------------------

Pms are never deleted, you can ask for that thats what Marquis told me, dont know about threads...

Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
This site is still here for me even if I'm no longer planning. I have two methods on hand if needed. I rarely login but am here as a guest everyday. Even though I'm not actively trying to ctb, and right now my ideation is more melancholy than anything else. It's not a freakish obsession. It's just a place where I can typically relate. I don't think it's hurt my remission.

It's been life-altering to lose some people here though. Friendships can be developed. They may be trauma-based, but they still are friendships. My heart aches for the ones who have come & gone.

I have different boundaries than when I started posting here.

Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
From the rules:

Can I close my account?
You can PM a moderator to get your account deactivated, or you can use the self-ban option in your preferences panel. We do not delete accounts or mass delete content, with no exceptions.

Pms are never deleted, you can ask for that thats what Marquis told me, dont know about threads...

Thanks, @Rukia, but the tree I was barking up was the inconsistency of making whole threads disappear and also saying "mass deletion" is not allowed.
From the rules:

Can I close my account?

Thanks, @Rukia, but the tree I was barking up was the inconsistency of making whole threads disappear and also saying "mass deletion" is not allowed.
From the rules:

Can I close my account?

Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
I see...But I wouldnt be surprised if they were just hidden not deleted...

Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
I see...But I wouldnt be surprised if they were just hidden not deleted...

Yes, they are hidden, not destroyed. Not my point either, but never mind! <3
Sorry, peeps - I tried several times to get that post up there to stop repeating itself but it declined to cooperate. 8[

Last edited: