• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I've waited so long

I've waited so long

Student
Jul 11, 2018
I'm Agnostic I think. 85/15 Don't Believe/Believe
What do you believe in or want to happen?

The Catholic Faith Will Do Your Fucking Head In And Leave You Scared For Life, Believing This dude is gonna send you to hell.

• Aww..
Reactions: Rukia, H2H2 and Johnnythefox
Aponia & Ataraxia

Aponia & Ataraxia

Experienced
Jun 24, 2018
I've seen your story all too often, my friend. All you have to do is watch this video and pay attention. Watch the entire video all the way through, while paying attention to the best of your ability, then give yourself a day to think it over. While death itself is nothing be afraid of, the dying process is something worth orchestrating well, to the best of one's ability. Don't waste your time worrying about what comes after, worry about the when/where/how you are going to arrive at death. The only real infliction any conscious entity of Homo sapiens origin has ever sustained, is having been born into a particular type of universe where time itself is colored/skewed abrasive, --this particular experience (the human entity) is an objectively unsuitable medium for phenomena such as: consciousness.

"Is it possible that existence is our exile and nothingness our home?" -Emil Cioran

"In what state of consciousness would I eventually like to die?" -Thomas Metzinger

"Everyone will die once, so we have to get it right the first time" -Dr. Richard Chye

"All that is real is real in a moment, which is a succession of moments. Anything that is true is true of the present moment. Not only is time real, but everything that is real is situated in time. Nothing exists timelessly." -Lee Smolin

"Of all obstacles to a thoroughly penetrating account of existence, none looms up more dismayingly than "time." Explain time? Not without explaining existence. Explain existence? Not without explaining time. To uncover the deep and hidden connection between time and existence, to close on itself our quartet of questions, is a task for the future." -John Archibald Wheeler

"...Nothing, some physicist implied, might be the ultimate symmetry, everywhere, everywhen the same... Mostly we knew what nothing was not. It was not anything. But it was the possibility of everything. And perhaps such beauty, nothing, was unstable. And the result was every once in an eternity it twitched." -Dennis Overbye

Reactions: H2H2, not_a_robot and Johnnythefox
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I've seen your story all too often, my friend. All you have to do is watch this video and pay attention. Watch the entire video all the way through, while paying attention to the best of your ability, then give yourself a day to think it over. While death itself is nothing be afraid of, the dying process is something worth orchestrating well, to the best of one's ability. Don't waste your time worrying about what comes after, worry about the when/where/how you are going to arrive at death. The only real infliction any conscious entity of Homo sapiens origin has ever sustained, is having been born into a particular type of universe where time itself is colored/skewed abrasive, --this particular experience (the human entity) is an objectively unsuitable medium for phenomena such as: consciousness.

"Is it possible that existence is our exile and nothingness our home?" -Emil Cioran

"In what state of consciousness would I eventually like to die?" -Thomas Metzinger

"Everyone will die once, so we have to get it right the first time" -Dr. Richard Chye

"All that is real is real in a moment, which is a succession of moments. Anything that is true is true of the present moment. Not only is time real, but everything that is real is situated in time. Nothing exists timelessly." -Lee Smolin

"Of all obstacles to a thoroughly penetrating account of existence, none looms up more dismayingly than "time." Explain time? Not without explaining existence. Explain existence? Not without explaining time. To uncover the deep and hidden connection between time and existence, to close on itself our quartet of questions, is a task for the future." -John Archibald Wheeler

"...Nothing, some physicist implied, might be the ultimate symmetry, everywhere, everywhen the same... Mostly we knew what nothing was not. It was not anything. But it was the possibility of everything. And perhaps such beauty, nothing, was unstable. And the result was every once in an eternity it twitched." -Dennis Overbye

Good video.