M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
I exist only to be a cog in a system to benefit society and especially the top 1 percent to make them more richer. My suffering and indivituality does not matter. A cog in a system thats also not scalable in the future if you count the sinking birth rate and climate change.

Death for me at least is the freedom of this type of jail and slavery. Thats reason enough regardless of my existing physical health issues to commit suicide.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mauve87, wasted__life__23, ithappens and 5 others
Primus

Primus

Oct 9, 2022
Preach. Its not our fault we are black pilled.

Reactions: B4mbi
maitreya

maitreya

Nov 27, 2022
We are all just commodities whose misery and suffering are used for profit.

Reactions: ithappens
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I feel like this exactly. I've been fortunate enough to do something I actually enjoyed for a job the past few years but I know it won't support me financially. I'm almost certain any job I do now, I will hate and any freetime I do have won't be enough to distract me from that. I might have to play along for now because I don't want to devastate the last person left in my life who it would really affect. After that though, I hope I can find the courage to do it. I'm not willing to be a wage slave.

H

H0110W

Sep 22, 2021
I know that feel. If you don't have some kind of outlet, working 9-18 in the big decadent city will make you want to kill yourself so badly. This type of life is not healthy for a human being, you'll lose your sanity very quickly if you don't have some way to recover. Moreover, attempting to sustain such a life alone, like I did for so long, will slowly but surely make you dead inside like I am.

That being said, I hope you can find some kind of way to recover from the shitty "cog in a machine" type of life. If you are not alone, you could probably improve your life to the point of not wanting to ctb anymore.

Reactions: ithappens
UngaBungaVampy

UngaBungaVampy

Unga bunga, Vampy hit face!
Nov 22, 2022
Hate to say it, but definitely going through this sentiment pretty hard. Work as much as you can just to pay rent and eat, and that's basically it. Too drained otherwise. Then there's the fact that outside of work, I'm not someone who'll do anything actually productive even! Nothing wrong with that, mind you as having fun and actually enjoying life is important!
but kinda im not anymore so the cycle is suffocating me here

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Your feelings are understandable. To me existing could never be worth it, as humans spend pretty much all of their lives struggling just to inevitably deteriorate and die anyway. This is all that we are destined for as humans, and all that life is, is just a pointless and painful temporary experience all for nothing that leads nowhere. Never existing at all is certainly the ideal thing to me and it's true that humans are just slaves to the society. This is a reason as to why they make suicide so difficult and try to force people to suffer in this prison like existence as the society needs it's workers.

Reactions: Forever Sleep
W

wasted__life__23

Sep 9, 2023
I feel like this exactly. I've been fortunate enough to do something I actually enjoyed for a job the past few years but I know it won't support me financially. I'm almost certain any job I do now, I will hate and any freetime I do have won't be enough to distract me from that. I might have to play along for now because I don't want to devastate the last person left in my life who it would really affect. After that though, I hope I can find the courage to do it. I'm not willing to be a wage slave.
I identify with this 100% - the window of my options for a satisfying life closes slightly more ever day.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep