• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
Burgers sound fun!
Back when I used not to care about calories, I would always order a burger with fries and a LARGE soda (just like Big Smoke)

I also used to enjoy cheesecakes šŸ§€ šŸ°

Nowadays, even something as simple as oatmeal or boiled unsalted chicken breast sounds really comforting. (and unsweetened mints, if it can even be considered food)

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I don't typically go for food when I'm at my lowest. However, I do consider instant noodles and KD to be foods that bring me a sense of comfort.

DizzyFolfy

DizzyFolfy

Gone~
Jul 9, 2022
Instant noodles, but use milk instead of water, and only a little so they'll get absorbed just as the noodles are done. While cooking, grate some cheese, the cheap ones that you enjoy as a kid, and any seasonings of choice, my sister love to put bits of meat in. Tada, cheesy noodles, and tastes good even when cold or after being put in the fridge.

jujujr

jujujr

Oct 29, 2023
Burgers sound fun!
Back when I used not to care about calories, I would always order a burger with fries and a LARGE soda (just like Big Smoke)

I also used to enjoy cheesecakes šŸ§€ šŸ°

View attachment 135747

Nowadays, even something as simple as oatmeal or boiled unsalted chicken breast sounds really comforting. (and unsweetened mints, if it can even be considered food)
when its my last day on earth I should recreate the big smoke order and have that as my last meal lmao

pilotviolin

pilotviolin

Student
Jan 27, 2024
usually tea because its low effort and comforting; english breakfast/black, earl grey, an indonesian tea i forgot the name of but has a dragon on the packaging and is freaking delicious with sugar, tehbotol, oolong..... i think i like tea more than i thought i did lol. i love indomie instant noodles, grilled cheese, nasi goreng, burritoes, spicy cheetos and liquorice.