• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dolphin

dolphin

aquatic thing
Feb 7, 2019
So I know the recommendation is to have a small snack an hour before the N. Any advantage to something carb heavy vs something higher in fat? I am reading conflicting info on the solubility of the stuff. Is a piece of bread or some kind of carb the best option?

kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
Eating something light an hour before N actually only serves to prevent reflex vomiting or reduce the chance of it. In theory, it would be better not to eat anything so that N is absorbed as quickly as possible. But then the chance of vomiting increases.

So you should eat something that is easy on the stomach and does not put too much strain on it. I have always taken zwieback or dry white bread. A cup of ginger tea can also help.

Reactions: Darkhaven and Coolchicka
Tequilamockingbird

Tequilamockingbird

Dec 6, 2018
I'd do something easy on the stomach such as toast or crackers. Definitely not anything fatty or heavy.

• Love
Reactions: ddutch, dolphin and Coolchicka
D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018
I'd do something easy on the stomach such as toast or crackers. Definitely not anything fatty or heavy.

Thats the best way eat light nothing much or heavy in the last 5 hours. Just a few crackers

F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Stay with some crackers. You can't do with that much wrong. Hangman meal