• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
Thoughts?
Flubromazolam is an extremely potent RC benzo, ridiculously potent, very strongly sedating and hypnotic, appearently fast onset time (?), barely anxiolytic but thats not what im going for. CTB will be scary either way I just want to fall asleep quickly so I dont feel the uncomfortable effects of SN like headache, vomiting, heartracing etc.

Initially I was going to go with Bromazolam first but now that I think about it, I might aswell go the full mile and get Flubromazolam. Bromazolam itself is already appearently very strong according to trip reports, but a little more Oomph wont hurt surely...

Its even somewhat lethal but I dont care about that anyway. The SN will do all the killing.

Thoughts about using this as a sedative for SN method? It seems like a very strong sedative.

And I think I saw it readily available on a few RC benzo sites.

I wont be able to get common benzos like Alprazolam or Diazepam because speaking to a doctor is not a viable option for me. They might suspect something and im shit at lying. I want to go full stealth mode while sourcing my CTB kit. Leave no hints no traces. Also those benzos are kinda weak.

I was going to get Bromaz anyway so might aswell get Flubromaz or?

Last edited:
Reactions: Vizzy
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Thoughts?
Flubromazolam is an extremely potent RC benzo, ridiculously potent, very strongly sedating and hypnotic, appearently fast onset time (?), barely anxiolytic but thats not what im going for. CTB will be scary either way I just want to fall asleep quickly so I dont feel the uncomfortable effects of SN like headache, vomiting, heartracing etc.

Initially I was going to go with Bromazolam first but now that I think about it, I might aswell go the full mile and get Flubromazolam. Bromazolam itself is already appearently very strong according to trip reports, but a little more Oomph wont hurt surely...

Its even somewhat lethal but I dont care about that anyway. The SN will do all the killing.

Thoughts about using this as a sedative for SN method? It seems like a very strong sedative.

And I think I saw it readily available on a few RC benzo sites.

I wont be able to get common benzos like Alprazolam or Diazepam because speaking to a doctor is not a viable option for me. They might suspect something and im shit at lying. I want to go full stealth mode while sourcing my CTB kit. Leave no hints no traces.

I was going to get Bromaz anyway so might aswell get Flubromaz or?
Why not nitrogen?

Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
I mean inert gas method, can I pm you?
Ye sure. im not interested in inert gas though, sure its very peaceful but also quite complicated and difficult to set up, and expensive too. Also id like to do it in a forest, luggaging along an entire inert gas kit would be quite annoying, clumsy and suspicious.