• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Marz

Marz

À PEU PRÈS
Aug 3, 2018
five children just died in my country because of a lack of medicine. most had cancer or hepatitis b. a few months ago there were nationwide blackouts that caused the death of 25 newborns in incubators. hundreds killed by police or by deliquency, or by famine. and it makes me so sad. i've seen so much death. so much hunger. so much despair. it's hard for me to look at life positively when i've seen what senseless pain is like. my life is better now, i left the country. i get to eat now. i get to have a life. but the guilt that follows me around is how i got lucky while those who truly don't deserve suffering and death are trapped in its clutches. it brings me so much shame. but mostly i feel anger, at how we all have suffered because of the greed of a few.

Reactions: Superfluous, crimea_river, Circles and 3 others
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
five children just died in my country because of a lack of medicine. most had cancer or hepatitis b. a few months ago there were nationwide blackouts that caused the death of 25 newborns in incubators. hundreds killed by police or by deliquency, or by famine. and it makes me so sad. i've seen so much death. so much hunger. so much despair. it's hard for me to look at life positively when i've seen what senseless pain is like. my life is better now, i left the country. i get to eat now. i get to have a life. but the guilt that follows me around is how i got lucky while those who truly don't deserve suffering and death are trapped in its clutches. it brings me so much shame. but mostly i feel anger, at how we all have suffered because of the greed of a few.
I don't have any words except you are welcome here & you can talk about whatever you need.

Reactions: Circles
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
I'm so sorry to hear this. I've bubbled myself away from the real harshness of reality. Sometimes, like this, it's so hard to take. But it forces me out of that bubble and pushes me to open my eyes to this cruel and unforgiving world. It's got to be very hard feeling guilt and knowing what's going on back home. We're here for you to talk or vent.

crimea_river

crimea_river

Experienced
May 27, 2019
That's utterly disgraceful and like you say, created by the greed of the few. I can completely understand your anger and the need to vent it.

I'm so sorry for what you and the people of your country have endured and witnessed and hope any feelings of guilt that you have can be channeled into anything that's a positive for you and that you stay lucky.