• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Q

Quinton Coldwater

Aug 22, 2023
Got my first job a month ago as a call centre agent and it was hell especially for an introvert like myself.Im even surprised I managed to do it considering the fact that I was a NEET for a whole year and have really terrible anxiety.Anyway I quit on Friday and am starting training on something else Tommorow.Call centres are crap I'm glad I just did one month just for the paycheck but man I hated it

• Hugs
Reactions: violetday, Forveleth and Praestat_Mori
jbleakness

jbleakness

May 8, 2024
I couldn't imagine the humiliation and mistreatment you get from working in those environments. I'm sorry you went through that and hope you find something that brings you peace and meaning.

Reactions: Quinton Coldwater and Praestat_Mori
T

ThatStateOfMind

Paragon
Nov 13, 2021
My job currently is a summer job unloading and loading canoes and kayaks. It's hard work for low pay, but it's experience and something I can add to pad my resume for career fairs, even if it isn't relevant to my major in the slightest. It at least shows that "Hey, this guy can hold a job all summer." It fucking sucks, but I think it's a mix of the job, and I think I just dislike working. Hopefully, August (when I plan on leaving) comes fast so I can leave that place. I'm also excited for my last semester at a community college before I transfer to Uni, and August is when that begins. I just need some paychecks before then to allow me to float on during the semester.