• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Hi all, been lurking for a little while and it's 2024 now (happy NY) so I decided to jump in! What a lonely night last night was. Hi to all you beautiful people! This is honestly the friendliest place I've EVER seen online, it surprises me still. So much kindness through so much hardship. Beautiful people!

Unless my health improves in the near future (spine, neck issues from trauma) I plan to CTB sometime this year. Doctors have done nothing for me and my family is in denial about the injury, sadly. I'm not totally crippled but my movement is restricted heavily on one side of my body and even carrying 2KG/~5LBS home from the nearby gas station is a real challenge. I miss intense exercise dearly, it was the only thing that helped my mental health and self-image. I have also a broken heart from my ex-girlfriend leaving in 2020, and my childhood cat passed away the same year. Things just really haven't been easy these past 3/4 years, you know? I'm just about done with it all.

Enough about me, I think I may have found an SN source on Google of all places. There is another Australian user here who has sourced SN and I intend to PM them when I gain that access (does anyone know how long that takes?) as a backup plan. If that user sees this thread or any other Australians or Kiwis, people in Thailand or similar timezone PLEASE feel free to say hi!

I won't link the source as I haven't tested them yet and it's not allowed, but I will tell you how I found them and it will be up to you to experiment searching. If this isn't allowed PLEASE let me know mods.

You should find more results this way. They tend to be Asian countries, but I won't say which one I searched (sorry). Have not tried European countries, but I have heard some luck with countries from the middle of Europe heading towards Eastern Europe.

Thanks for reading, and if I need to edit post to remove the information please let me know @admin @mods

Last edited by a moderator:
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Never ceases to amaze me how this place can be called "evil", "harmful" and "dangerous" when people like you prove that it's anything but those things.

Anyway, welcome to the forum.✌🏽 great to have you here.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Never ceases to amaze me how this place can be called "evil", "harmful" and "dangerous" when people like you prove that it's anything but those things.

Anyway, welcome to the forum.✌🏽 great to have you here.
Thank you Goku! Good luck with those dragon balls!
Welcome to the community!
Thanks @Mori!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really dreadful what you go through, I understand why you'd feel so tired of suffering here. But anyway I wish you the best of luck in your plans.