• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
My uncle was talking about this with me this morning. He said that if you work hard when you're young and make a lot money, then after you're 30, you can live like this every day (vacation). I told him that I didn't want to live past 25. He said "okay we'll see about that". Is this achievable? Do many people become financially independent and retire early?
The more you write about your uncle the more sub human he comes post by post. Retire at 30? Is your uncle a hedge fund manager that started at 18? Yeah route possible but you'd still have to live frugally at 30 until the void.

He is definitely suffering from some metal condition. Is he Machiavellian or narcissistic. Why does he seem to think his opinion is gods word. Whatever imagines god he believes in - 1000s of them to choose from.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
My uncle was talking about this with me this morning. He said that if you work hard when you're young and make a lot money, then after you're 30, you can live like this every day (vacation). I told him that I didn't want to live past 25. He said "okay we'll see about that". Is this achievable? Do many people become financially independent and retire early?
I have the money to retire early comfortably in America. My problem though is I want to die early.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I have the money to retire early comfortably in America. My problem though is I want to die early.
You can always give your money to me 🤣 jk. I want to die early as well

E

escape_from_hell

Student
Feb 22, 2024
Before anyone flames me I am NOT saying or suggesting she should do this. But she did post another thread saying she was attractive and still a virgin...So it COULD be a one-time thing to literally retire from?

• Wow
Reactions: sserafim
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't want to die. My problem is I don't have the money (and can't generate it anymore) for a comfortable life incl. "early retirement".