• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Doctorj115

Jul 19, 2018
has anyone here thought about or even tried to find someone to help them carry out the task?

Reactions: Saraphin
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
I wish I could find someone to help me! But I suspect 99.9% of people would be reluctant to help due to assisted suicide laws.

Reactions: Tiburcio
T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
Too risky in my opinion. I don't want to be sectioned.

ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
(stares in aiding-and-abetting)

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I had the same issues on another site with people asking me to shoot them, then turn the gun on myself.

Pisses them off when I say a suicide pact means we go together at the same time, not me killing you, then myself.

Besides, a gun isn't on my list.

Reactions: lv-gras and Smilla
E

ephemeral

Jul 10, 2018
Assisting in a passive way - e.g. leaving a loaded gun on a trunk for your partner to pick up while being present - won't get you into big legal trouble in my country. As long as you do not profit in a monetary way from your partner's suicide.

I write no "big legal trouble", as the police still would want to understand the circumstances. This is moot, of course, if you are also no longer alive.

Reactions: lv-gras