• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
It gets worse with each passing week I can't even remember where my head was when I joined this forum but just the more i think about my life myself and the more i hear about people that depise me and look back at things i've done and said and hear about them i just get more and more desperate to die

I 1st looked into as many methods as possible which wasn't easy finding one and even to this day i struggle to get resources wether legally or illegally

I tried the partners thread but haven't managed to find a suitable partner there which is to be expected

So now i've finally resorted to learning the ways of the dark web despite how shitty my knowledge is with tech and shit genuinely i'm putting myself in danger but i don't care i just want out

But even then what do i even get?

cyanide,sodium nitrate,nembutal,opioids i could go with Phenobarbital and Primidone and there is many more options i don't even know about

But idek how these methods work how long they take how painful they are and that doesn't take into a fact i could get duds or the seller could be a cop or many other things that make me extremely anxious i need help and advice on this because I'm desperate to die and i want to die peacefully and painfully but idk how

I just want to know if there is anyone i can DM about this that knows more than i because i just need closure i need to explore all these options way up the pros and cons of all and pick the most ideal one for me

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
You can buy lethal aids at the grocery store and at the seed shop: plastic bag, duct tape and hemlock seeds. All these methods lead to death due to lack of oxygen. Oxygen deprivation leads to death within 11 minutes. Poisoning takes longer and leads to a more painful death. You can also combine these methods. Many people have died with the plastic bag method. Duct tape method is for emergency and fast death - no one survives it proberly made. It is not possible to know how many hemlock seeds that are poisonous and how poisonous they are. Deadly dose depends on body weight. According to one source, 6 hemlock seeds can be lethal dose.

Reactions: Sullun
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you're so desperate. There is a Suicide Resource Compilation where many reliable methods are being discussed. You method of choice depends on ur personal preferences and one of us can choose a method for you. You can discuss certain methods. If you have specific questions my PM is open.

Reactions: ResidentEvil
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
You can buy lethal aids at the grocery store and at the seed shop: plastic bag, duct tape and hemlock seeds. All these methods lead to death due to lack of oxygen. Oxygen deprivation leads to death within 11 minutes. Poisoning takes longer and leads to a more painful death. You can also combine these methods. Many people have died with the plastic bag method. Duct tape method is for emergency and fast death - no one survives it proberly made. It is not possible to know how many hemlock seeds that are poisonous and how poisonous they are. Deadly dose depends on body weight. According to one source, 6 hemlock seeds can be lethal dose.
How do you go about using the hemlock seeds just by eating them or what?
I'm sorry you're so desperate. There is a Suicide Resource Compilation where many reliable methods are being discussed. You method of choice depends on ur personal preferences and one of us can choose a method for you. You can discuss certain methods. If you have specific questions my PM is open.
I've tried reading through the megathreads picked up bits and pieces but overall i just find my brain being fried and overwhelmed and don't take away much at all.

As for choice i'm not asking for anyone to choose or even necessarily a personal opinion just more understanding in depth how each method works how painful it is or how long it takes and etc and i'm happy to get answers on these methods from you if you can to the best of your ability of course

Reactions: Sullun
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's horrible how people have to struggle so much to die, I despise how it's too much to ask for if one simply wants to die peacefully. But anyway best wishes, I understand feeling trapped here, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: gokpg
G

gokpg

Apr 14, 2024
It's horrible how people have to struggle so much to die, I despise how it's too much to ask for if one simply wants to die peacefully. But anyway best wishes, I understand feeling trapped here, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.
Agree, i hope one day in the near future people will just have the ability to just ''hop out'', our lives our choices..