BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
30F from the UK.

Bipolar, borderline personality disorder, self injury disorder and general anxiety disorder.

Lonely as fuck. To put it bluntly. I love video games like World of Warcraft, Aion, Fortnite. Anime, I-drama, music, books and photography. Would be nice to have some people to chat to especially at night when things feel the worst and insomnia means I cant sleep. Hoping we can all benefit from this thread ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Lamebrain, So-lowgid and Adamsnolife
S

So-lowgid

Jul 20, 2020
43 (ouch) male U.K going on 25 I'm a bit of a kid at heart especially when well which I'm not atm..

Mixed personality disorder - predominantly BPD. GAD - Depression. Substance misuse disorder. Prone to agoraphobia & panic during times of crisis.

Lonely AF too but prone to thinking/believing everyone is out to get me. Persecution complex.

When well I enjoy the outdoors and keeping fit - calesthenics.

When unwell I enjoy (jokes) lying in bed trying to sleep to avoid life and getting fat :pfff:

Reactions: After The End and AfraidofEverything
sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
Hi! I'm not often online in this forum, since I only installed the browser I use for this every time I'm at rock bottom, but I feel bad for skipping this thread since it sounds nice to just look for friends.

I'm a 20 years old (they/them) from Asia, and I'm honestly not in a good place mentally and here for research purposes and just so I can talk about anything to anyone. I like to talk but not many irl people would listen to suicidal vents. I know some of my friends have triggers about it, and I'm not going to make things worse.

My interests are kpop, manga, drawing, writing, and reading. I like to learn foreign language as well, even if I'm only fluent in English other than my native language. I'm thinking to learn sign language but don't know where to start. I like cats as well, also snakes!

Nice to meet you!

Hello there drawacircle, I have taken classes in sign language. Maybe you could start with youtube? There's lots of things on there. I dare say sign language is one.
I am interested in learning another language than English, so maybe we can be study-pals, if you would like? Im not so hot at attention span thanks to not much sleep, so maybe we could try small pieces of information ;-)

I like writing as well, and it's part of my work (script /film / book in progress)
Ive got 2 cats, so there's quite a few common threads between us. If you fancy saying hello at DM next time you are on, feel free. ;-)
I'm not often on here at the moment either. Health problems that may be slow to fix.

Nice to meet you too! :)
SA (F, over 35 , England)
I posted in the recovery thread but I'll try here too.

32/F from New England. Have anxiety and most likely depression. I'm pushing through it as best I can but things get quite lonely.

I mostly do digital art of stuff like dragons/furry art. I play games on my phone these days because I've not turned on my PC in awhile. Usually just gacha games but I'm hoping Diablo and Warhammer might be good as I miss MMOs. I really enjoy fantasy and used to read but don't much anymore. I've been reading the Warcraft manga/books a little bit if that counts.

Hello AfraidofEverything, I understand your feeling of loneliness, I feel that badly as well. I have a flatmate but bless his heart, he doesn't feel on the same level. He tries to bury his anger, and though I understand, it's also nice to have someone to chat to who gets it.
I'm over 35/ from England. I suffer with anxiety, complex PTSD, and agoraphobia (not helped by covid-19)

take care xx

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: draw a circle