• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
You have no worries then of swallowing it in liquid form ? I crapped out buying it the taste daft but I know my weakness and if it's as bad as it's been described then I'm kinda glad !! Half regretting it because had A's email and he might go offline in the near future and then they'd be no chance

M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
Pass on my good luck too did you go with normal delivery or get it tracked ?? I keep reading on posts here about swallowing the darn stuff !!! Does anyone know exactly what it tastes like ? And did you order the anti eminetics ??

Reactions: dano6533
G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
Just be careful opening the bottle it's said to open them with small tweezers but I've seen them opened with small manicure nail scissors

The bottle is completely sealed at the top with aluminum and protected with a blue plastic cap, is manufactured by PISA laboratories and its purity is guaranteed. To open it you will need pointy tweezers, be careful because the glass is delicate and is easy to be broken.

No More Smiles

No More Smiles

Jun 17, 2018
You have a hint where to order without hopping a wall to Mexico?

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
finally payed today sent the proof to A hopefully now he responds and my life can finally be at peace I'll be truly crushed if it doesn't come through

I feel the same … just hoping it makes it through customs and my local post office.

T

Tintagel

Jun 17, 2018
finally payed today sent the proof to A hopefully now he responds and my life can finally be at peace I'll be truly crushed if it doesn't come through
can you drink A's product or do you have to inject?

U

uselessanon42

May 30, 2018
You have no worries then of swallowing it in liquid form ? I crapped out buying it the taste daft but I know my weakness and if it's as bad as it's been described then I'm kinda glad !! Half regretting it because had A's email and he might go offline in the near future and then they'd be no chance
Any specific reason you say he might go offline soon? Or just in general?

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
good luck, i hope you find peace. i'm a bit jealous - i still need the bitcoin for it.