• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
I finally feel that I am 100% ready to CTB tomorrow. I have been waiting for the perfect opportunity and it seems now is the time, and I cant keep going round in circles.

I still plan to stick with my method, Drowning with weights to hold me down.

The only thing that can stop me is unexpected members of the public passing where I plan to go into the lake, that's my main fear. Not being too drunk so I get things wrong attaching the weight as well. Sleeping pills will hopefully have me relatively sedated as well.

I'm shocked how calm I feel , like its normal, going about my day as usual, because I don't feel by any means mentally unstable, I don't even feel particularly unhappy or stressed today, but I know facing what is to come soon in my life is going to be hell on earth.

I am devastated my life has come to this after being so happy just two/three years ago, smashing life and had alot to be thankful for. I have amazing parents, they don't deserve this and I know my beautiful dog will miss me, as we are often inseparable. My wife and I were happily married and had success with business up until two years ago, and now my debts have ruined us and brought so much stress.

Drowning will be terrible, but its two minutes of suffering versus a lifetime of suffering.

maybe I will update this thread closer the time tomorrow if all goes well and I have signal at the lake.

peace x

Viranamari

Viranamari

A Future Corpse
Feb 22, 2023
Good luck. Remember that you can back out of CTB anytime. You must probably be relieved that you have a proper plan that might work out. I wish you luck.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck and I hope that you find the freedom that you are searching for.

Caoine01

Caoine01

Experienced
Feb 23, 2023
I wish you the fastest possible transition from the bottom of my heart.
I'm afraid I can't wish you a smooth transition, because we both know that would be disingenuous.

yoiyun

yoiyun

devoured nightmares for a peaceful sleep
Mar 18, 2023
just a preference really, and prefer to inhale fresh water rather than salt water that makes you gag
I finally feel that I am 100% ready to CTB tomorrow. I have been waiting for the perfect opportunity and it seems now is the time, and I cant keep going round in circles.

I still plan to stick with my method, Drowning with weights to hold me down.

The only thing that can stop me is unexpected members of the public passing where I plan to go into the lake, that's my main fear. Not being too drunk so I get things wrong attaching the weight as well. Sleeping pills will hopefully have me relatively sedated as well.

I'm shocked how calm I feel , like its normal, going about my day as usual, because I don't feel by any means mentally unstable, I don't even feel particularly unhappy or stressed today, but I know facing what is to come soon in my life is going to be hell on earth.

I am devastated my life has come to this after being so happy just two/three years ago, smashing life and had alot to be thankful for. I have amazing parents, they don't deserve this and I know my beautiful dog will miss me, as we are often inseparable. My wife and I were happily married and had success with business up until two years ago, and now my debts have ruined us and brought so much stress.

Drowning will be terrible, but its two minutes of suffering versus a lifetime of suffering.

maybe I will update this thread closer the time tomorrow if all goes well and I have signal at the lake.

peace x
hey man, i'm not gonna try to talk you out of this but if you need someone to talk to (just for peace and because i believe no one should be alone in their final moments) i'm here :) don't hesitate. i think a chat before peace sounds lovely

Reactions: TimetoGo!
Catching_the_bus

Catching_the_bus

She's longing for eternal sleep
Feb 26, 2023
See you on the other side.. I'm sorry that life has brought you to this point

• Hugs
Reactions: TimetoGo! and Endex
TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
I didn't have chance to go through with this todayā€¦ā€¦I underestimated how scary it is at a huge lake with gloomy weather and torrential rainā€¦ā€¦i just couldn't find the correct setting ti actually get into the water. Very frustrating and felt extremely lonely making decisions but im sure it will drop right for me soon.

Thank you for your comments.

I am now back at home 2 hour drive away acting as normal as possible but know ive missed an opportunity.

The suffering will go on abit longer I suppose. šŸ˜”

S

SSGoingInsane

Mar 8, 2023
Why this method? Is it your only option? I suppose it's hard to pull off and also very painful...

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
Why this method? Is it your only option? I suppose it's hard to pull off and also very painful...
It was my main option after months of ponderingā€¦.mainly because I don't want family finding my body at my house or hotel.

Under the water and out of sight suits me best.

I don't care if its painful, I doubt any suicide is painless