W

WFJ74

Student
Aug 18, 2020
Today I went out and got the stuff for the night-night method. Corn bean bags and ratchet straps from Home Depot. I got a couple different thicknesses of straps so hopefully one of the does the trick. Otherwise I'll fall back on my Loudwolf SN. Hopefully I can be successful with night-night though... I know a lot of people have had a hard time getting it to work.

• Hugs
Reactions: cyberlordsumit, HelloHell, Stick and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I hope all goes well, and you find relief and peace. Have you practiced at all?

Reactions: LADY007, Seaghost, WFJ74 and 1 other person
W

WFJ74

Student
Aug 18, 2020
I hope all goes well, and you find relief and peace. Have you practiced at all?

I haven't practiced yet but I plan to start doing it tomorrow trying the different straps. I'll post back on my progress when I start.

• Hugs
Reactions: Stick, Spitfire and Ghost2211
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It sounds like you are getting things prepared to go through with it, and for being ready.

I am glad to hear you are not going to rush into it as soon as you have what is needed available and right in front of you.

Reactions: WFJ74, Ghost2211, AmDead and 1 other person
B

blvck

May 12, 2018
dang i see this method is still popular. It must work? Idk. I tried it 2 years ago and it didn't...ugh maybe I should give it another try this time but with the correct materials.

Reactions: WFJ74 and Stick
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
dang i see this method is still popular. It must work? Idk. I tried it 2 years ago and it didn't...ugh maybe I should give it another try this time but with the correct materials.

Having the correct materials sounds rather important to me too.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, WFJ74 and Ghost2211
W

WFJ74

Student
Aug 18, 2020

Theoretically it should work. I know other members here have CTB'ed with it so if done right it should be effective.

I also ordered some bigger beanbags from amazon that should be here tomorrow in case the ones I have are too small. I'll compare them and let you all know.

Last edited:
W

WFJ74

Student
Aug 18, 2020
Ok I practiced some this morning and I found my corn bags are a bit too small to work right. I have some bigger ones coming later this afternoon so I'll give those a shot and report back. Have to trim my straps down a little too since they're way too long.

C

cyberlordsumit

Absolution
Aug 12, 2020
can you post pictures?? i may even try this.
Also, all the best!!