• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Figured i'd bring this old thread back up rather than creating another,was just wondering and looking if anyone would be willing to comfort me while i do the co method

My friend i had before sorta had an episode for an extremely valid reason and are drained to fuck and i've been putting this off for awhile due to a fake scam as i thought my friend is in danger but now i know everything i need to

My friend is never coming back,she hates me i don't see a world without her,i don't believe i can change not matter what people say,i reflect on shit i even get given advice and told shit even tried therapy,dont work so i'm looking for the exit door sorta speak

Was hoping someone could be there in my final moments offering comfort and closure before i pass away also maybe some help and advice with my method just to be sure i get it right

Hoping to hear back soon

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Hello! I would be happy to offer comfort and support within the next few hours. As for advice with method i do not know too much. I wish you peace my friend and that it is painless

I am also sorry that your friend hates you

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Hello! I would be happy to offer comfort and support within the next few hours. As for advice with method i do not know too much. I wish you peace my friend and that it is painless

I am also sorry that your friend hates you
I would be preforming the method later tonight assuming everything goes to plan

And was ideally looking for someone over call for vocal comfort and I appreciate the offer all the same

• Love
Reactions: iloverachel