LapisLazuli

LapisLazuli

Nov 4, 2021
Hello everyone. I realise that I have asked a few times about SN already, but there are more things that I would like to know.

1- My metoclopramide is metoclopramidum- metoclopramidi hydrochloridum. Is this the right one ?

2- how much ml of water and how many teaspoons of SN do I need if I weight around 90kg ?

3-I`ve read something about Nitrite turning to Nitrate, and that if it happens it makes the SN useless. How does this happens ? My SN is always being stored closed in my room. Could there be any risk of it turning to nitrate ? The bottle is few years old

4- So I just put SN in to the small cup of water, and mix it with the teaspoon ? Is that all ? Is it possible that it will turn in to some slime like substance ?

5-Im really worried about this one. Is it possible that I might end up with brain damage, but alive even without being saved ?

Reactions: chuerdhmproton
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
1. I don't know about this.

2. 50ml water and 25g SN is suggested in the protocols. There's a table as well, I'd stick with 25g

3. If you store it dry, cool and air-tight this process is incredibly slow and can only happen in the presence of oxygen, so if stored correct the SN can stay good for years.

4. SN dissolves easily in water and there should be no "slime"

5. I would say yes there is a risk if you either wake up again on your own or if u are rescued too late. Organ damage in general is possible with any methods if it fails and there's a lack of oxygen in the body for too long.

I suggest to measure the amounts with a scale not with tea-spoons.

Reactions: Meditation guide