Nemaki Arber

Nemaki Arber

Lost soul & chat lurker
Mar 24, 2023
Does DMC work for Canada? I found the website I think and send an email inquiry about obtaining SN

S

stopmesuffering

Aug 15, 2024
Could I please get DM too with sources?

Lost_the_will2_live

Lost_the_will2_live

11:11
Feb 25, 2020
I purchased SN a few years ago (before pandemic) from EBay, the seller was well known on here at the time. I was visited by police after my local police force was contacted by Manchester police. There had been an investigation on the seller and everyone who purchased it from him was visited for a welfare check. Obviously when you buy from eBay your address etc for postage is available so I can see why they visited me. There had been a few deaths of people who had purchased SN from this seller hence why Manchester police decided to act on it. (The seller was based in Manchester).

I was very shocked at the time, they asked if I still had the SN in the house and I told them I bought it when I was feeling low but felt better now and has flushed it down the toilet a while back (lies). They seemed happy with my explanation and then they left. I was glad they didn't ask to search my home or anything, it was still scary.

Made me very cautious after that. I did post on here at the time when this happened and if I remember correctly a few users in the UK had also had a welfare check from their local police forces.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: ETgirl and nihilistic_dragon