• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Hey guys how r u doing, after yesterdays day? I guess that's a stupid question obviously no one is doing well and yes yesterday was horrible, painful and lonely but in reality it's like that everyday for me.
Again I'm so fucking angry because the overdose on fentanyl that I decided on doing, seems to have some complications for me. First is that as I've said I'm literally a technological idiot, on my own I would not be able to access the dark web. I wish I had somebody beside me to help me with it. Apparently street dealers are not the best way to go as they are not trust worthy, you don't know what you're going to get. Also if I was able to access the DN, I'd be afraid to get caught and end up in jail and with my luck, that's probably what would end up happening.
So once again another god damn plan that doesn't seem possible. I mean what the fuck no matter what method I think of , the plans fall apart. Why is it so damn difficult to die. It's torturous living like this. It's like you can't live and you can't die. We are forced to stay here and endure our unbearable suffering.
If anyone has any advice or suggestions for me please let me know… I'm so desperate 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: sunnyflower
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
You'll figure it out or wait for it to happen naturally. Everything in life works out this way!

By letting go of desperation, you can bring your destiny to fruition. 🙏

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
There's some basic guides on using the deep dark net. Download TOR (application like chrome or Firefox basically) find a URL (address) like for the archetype market (do a few searches to make sure you've got the right address, compare them). Search for onion address to learn more, they don't look like regular www com addresses. Make an account there and deposit your cryptocurrency, they tend to use Monero XMR currency these days not Bitcoin for some reason. There are guides online how to buy crypto and sending it between accounts is like posting an email. The hardest part is the math (calculating how many dollars you spend to get the exact crypto amount) and then finally finding a vendor who is reliable and is selling the product you want to find. Best choice you have would be less powerful opiates/opioids and using them with Sodium Nitrite to be honest. Fentanyl sounds impossible to get unless you're a street user with connections. Not sure what your problems are but try buying magic mushrooms before you CTB, they are helpful with treatment resistant depression for example. Best of luck!

new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
I love how Fentanyl is impossible to get yet thousands of street users with 3 brain cells overdose and die on it each year. The more you research the more you discover all the ways methods can go wrong. Try hanging, rope can snap, someone might save you. Try to OD, just get sick, or vomit it up. Try cutting, just bleed for a while before realising you'd need to cut deeper and in more places and that's basically impossible for most ordinary people to do. Try gases, you don't make enough, the area is too large, you just fry your brain but are still alive. People even survive gunshots to the head. People have survived jumping from planes without a parachute! (Kinda a miracle but has still happened) XD

You just get to a point eventually where you wanna try, consequences be damned, and hope you are as lucky as the 3 brain cell street addict who dies by accident.

Reactions: Catch-22
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Exactly, we that are suffering and racking our brains trying to figure out a way to go but every plan ends up being impossible.
I don't get it now with this fentanyl crisis people are dropping like flies on accidental overdose and is that actually want to overdose don't get that luxury..
I have like 2 brain cells left because of all the different ways I've thought about.
It's infuriating

Reactions: Catch-22
new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
Exactly, we that are suffering and racking our brains trying to figure out a way to go but every plan ends up being impossible.
I don't get it now with this fentanyl crisis people are dropping like flies on accidental overdose and is that actually want to overdose don't get that luxury..
I have like 2 brain cells left because of all the different ways I've thought about.
It's infuriatingwe
Well, with our brain cells combined, we might just figure out something! Haha.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Addicts are not people who are stupid. They are often some of the most intelligent and creative people you will meet. It is not easy living a life where you need to stay free and make upwards of £2k a week, I certainly can't do it.

Fentanyl is a good method but like any poison or OD method it's unreliable. I'd mix it with a second more reliable method for some certainty.

new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
Addicts are not people who are stupid. They are often some of the most intelligent and creative people you will meet. It is not easy living a life where you need to stay free and make upwards of £2k a week, I certainly can't do it.

Fentanyl is a good method but like any poison or OD method it's unreliable. I'd mix it with a second more reliable method for some certainty.
You're right. I was in a silly mood writing that. In all honestly, a lot of habitual drug users do so to help quiet their overactive imagination/intellect. When the mind thinks too much and too deeply, oblivion is often preferred. I've known a few such people and I completely get it. Had things been different for me, I'd likely be in a similar position. :)

Reactions: UKscotty