• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DepartingWolf

May 29, 2023
You must have an absurdly high tolerance. Fentanyl with no cut would kill dozens with one line so surely it was cut with something. Have you ever gotten it on the DW?
I got a full blood test when I was trying to get sober and nothing but fentanyl was in my system so no it wasn't cut with anything else. I'm just a very unlucky person when it comes to dying. All my doctors told me I should be dead or Atleast have had an overdose because of the amount in my system. So I highly don't recommend it. You will just end up with a soul sucking disease of addiction and a bigger will to die.

Reactions: toofargone6969
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
I got a full blood test when I was trying to get sober and nothing but fentanyl was in my system so no it wasn't cut with anything else. I'm just a very unlucky person when it comes to dying. All my doctors told me I should be dead or Atleast have had an overdose because of the amount in my system. So I highly don't recommend it. You will just end up with a soul sucking disease of addiction and a bigger will to die.
That's terrible, I'm sorry you suffered like that. I think some people naturally are less sensitive to opiates as well, maybe something to do with metabolism and enzymes. Doctors can't test for inactive cuts though, just active drugs. That's what I meant. that means your fentanyl wasn't cut with heroin, or benzos or anything but it still contained some amount of inactive cut material otherwise every person who did minuscule grains of sand would be dead. Unless you were getting pure Fent HCL powder from China or one of the F analogues (if that was even ever available online) then it was stepped on in some way. Most street fent is supposedly around 5% fent, 95% filler. You must have had an insane tolerance to it.

I will say I'm pretty turned off by F at this point after hearing so many stories like yours and due to the inability to source pure product or even a product with a known percentage so as to accurately dose. Pharma grade is no longer available and probably never will be so who knows what these online dealers are really selling.

Have you considered non opiate substances like GHB?

Reactions: DepartingWolf
I

IDIABUSE

Jan 24, 2023
That's terrible, I'm sorry you suffered like that. I think some people naturally are less sensitive to opiates as well, maybe something to do with metabolism and enzymes. Doctors can't test for inactive cuts though, just active drugs. That's what I meant. that means your fentanyl wasn't cut with heroin, or benzos or anything but it still contained some amount of inactive cut material otherwise every person who did minuscule grains of sand would be dead. Unless you were getting pure Fent HCL powder from China or one of the F analogues (if that was even ever available online) then it was stepped on in some way. Most street fent is supposedly around 5% fent, 95% filler. You must have had an insane tolerance to it.

I will say I'm pretty turned off by F at this point after hearing so many stories like yours and due to the inability to source pure product or even a product with a known percentage so as to accurately dose. Pharma grade is no longer available and probably never will be so who knows what these online dealers are really selling.

You need high dose benzos with it to be truly effective. 20 Xanax bars gives you an idea.

If your a long time opiate addict you need many, many times the dose to be guaranteed death. 10 grams to an ounce.

plurkid

plurkid

Night is right
Mar 16, 2023
You must have an absurdly high tolerance. Fentanyl with no cut would kill dozens with one line so surely it was cut with something. Have you ever gotten it on the DW?
Is there trustworthy sources for fent on the DW? I've looked but can't find any, and honestly, I don't have faith in my ability to find or buy it on there, the only DW stuff I've got is looking at the big sites and seeing what's available, but I can hardly even find them now.
Oh, after further reading it looks like you don't recommend fent at all, nevermind. I was mostly just curious anyway, it was one of the first methods I wanted but I've got one I like already

Last edited:
Slasher

Slasher

crybaby
Jun 6, 2023
Fentanyl on the street will not be pure by any stretch of the imagination. It's so incredibly powerful it's cut hugely. It's added to other stuff to give it some kick. Normally it's not even being sold as fentanyl anyway. The primary ingredient will be something else. Truth is you'll have zero idea of how much fentanyl something has. Probably very very little. It's a total guessing game. Very hard to make any judgements. Chances are it'll have a similar lethality to somewhat cut heroin of the same weight, but no way to know. To CTB without experimenting with what you get you need to shoot for overkill. It's so risky though, whatever you buy on the street
not an expert with fent so I could be wrong but could you not just acetone wash it to take out the impurities like you would with speed? like most street speed is like 20-30% actually speed and usually cut with caffeine powder and such but an acetone wash eliminates the impurities and leaves you with pure speed.

D

DepartingWolf

May 29, 2023

I wouldn't go the overdose root just because of my background. I just don't trust it even if it was a proper dose and had a 100% success rate. My method would be hanging or drowning. I just wanted to come in and give some of my story because the last thing I would want is for you to go down the road I went without getting what you actually want. I wanted to die so badly that I didn't think about how serious a addiction could cost me and I never got what I truly wanted just more problems.

ZM4ever

ZM4ever

Not A Chance
Jan 1, 2023
Overdosing on heroin with fent was a beautiful, euphoric and peaceful feeling for me
This was my experience with morphine, just dreamlike, peaceful state.
Definitely would want to go out this way, extremely difficult to obtain though.

Reactions: metalpi