J

Joemos

Mar 25, 2021
Hi,
I'm looking in to the technique of Fentanyl. I have no tollerance at all.

5 fentanyl patch 100ug covered with plastic and attach heat patch that will highten temperature to 68 degrees celcius for 12 hours. I do this to highten the amount of fentanyl to release.

Diazepam, because it will speed up the release of fentanyl and make me go to sleep. Not sure what amount. I see people here take about 300 mg.
Does it dissolve in water or do you need to crush it and add water?

Any advise or feedback would be kindly appreciated.

Greetings,

Joe

• Hugs
Reactions: ansiedad, Octavina and There Look! Nothing
T

There Look! Nothing

Sep 29, 2020
Hi Joe I think I'm going to be doing the same thing today, I have fentanyl patches but don't know the first thing about them. Does the heat patch take that long to be effective? I think I also have some diazepam or sleeping pills laying around. Sorry to answer your questions with more questions.

Reactions: ansiedad
J

Joemos

Mar 25, 2021
Hi @There Look! Nothing

i' ve read that 2 to 3 mg Fentanyl will do the trick. I also read that a patch of 100ug works 72hours and gives 100ug per hour. I ve read this can be increased with heat and benzodiazepines. I chose to use 5 fentanyl and 5 warmth patches, i' m not sure if this overkill. But rather to much then to less...

I also will use the diazepam for anxiety and relaxation. I will start with 3 pills of 10 mg to relax. I will need this, because even while i m writing this, I m scared, but i can t handle life any longer. After i prepare the fentanyl and warmth patches I will take a water solution with a still unknown amount of diazepam (have to do more research).

I still have some questions, but this what i know for now.

Also, do you know where the search function is hidden in this forum?

T

There Look! Nothing

Sep 29, 2020
Hi @There Look! Nothing

i' ve read that 2 to 3 mg Fentanyl will do the trick. I also read that a patch of 100ug works 72hours and gives 100ug per hour. I ve read this can be increased with heat and benzodiazepines. I chose to use 5 fentanyl and 5 warmth patches, i' m not sure if this overkill. But rather to much then to less...

I also will use the diazepam for anxiety and relaxation. I will start with 3 pills of 10 mg to relax. I will need this, because even while i m writing this, I m scared, but i can t handle life any longer. After i prepare the fentanyl and warmth patches I will take a water solution with a still unknown amount of diazepam (have to do more research).

I still have some questions, but this what i know for now.

Also, do you know where the search function is hidden in this forum?

That makes sense, thank you. I have no idea about the search function on this site, I only popped in here a few times and wasn't all that active.

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
Aww man I wish I could get F. What a dream to experience before I go

Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
Seems like it significantly ups the chances of death if the patch is heated.

I am so jealous of the two people here posting about having these patches right now lol.

Reactions: ansiedad and loopylou
J

Joemos

Mar 25, 2021
Seems like it significantly ups the chances of death if the patch is heated.

I am so jealous of the two people here posting about having these patches right now lol.
Check the app telegram, go to search function and look for a group in your area that sells medication
@loopylou
@Deathbydemo

Reactions: ansiedad, fastgoodcheap and Deathbydemo
Into The Void

Into The Void

Student
Mar 10, 2021
Hi,

5 fentanyl patch 100ug covered with plastic and attach heat patch that will highten temperature to 68 degrees celcius for 12 hours. I do this to highten the amount of fentanyl to release.

Diazepam, because it will speed up the release of fentanyl and make me go to sleep. Not sure what amount. I see people here take about 300 mg.

Greetings,

Joe

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
Check the app telegram, go to search function and look for a group in your area that sells medication
@loopylou
@Deathbydemo
I'm in the U.K. no app on Apple

Octavina

Octavina

Paint the black hole blacker
Jan 9, 2021
Hi,

Greetings,

Joe
Excuse me, but could you please dm me where. Online you got the F. I have Diazepam from my prescription and I have found a website sent by a stranger on my email to his shop. He has fentanyl there and 25g is all I can afford right now, plus mine is in powder form i

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Oh geez. 25g of what? Fentanyl? That is guaranteed bullshit and would be enough to kill a small town.

I would suggest any email you receive regarding drugs is as reliable as a prince who needs your help to move $25M out of his country.

U

usernameforhere

Student
Nov 15, 2020
I downloaded telegram but don't see a group in my area that sells medication, I know kik has some but idk if the cops took down the admins, no responses.