Limerance

Limerance

Feb 14, 2023
Hey guys!

So I was watching a video on the rise of new drugs and their dangers, all that. When they covered Fentanyl, it caught my eye how easy it is to both get and overdose on it.

Since I had zero knowledge about it other than it being used as a recreative drug, I wanted to ask here and see if anyone could illustrate me on the pros and cons of OD'ing ln Fentanyl as a method.

Thanks in advance!

O

orbwithinorb

Aug 4, 2024
Posting for interest - also curious about this method as an alternative to Nembutal. It seems the trickiest part is dosing since you never know for sure what you have.

Reactions: Limerance
Limerance

Limerance

Feb 14, 2023
Posting for interest - also curious about this method as an alternative to Nembutal. It seems the trickiest part is dosing since you never know for sure what you have.
Yep, I just figured it's not hard to play it safe and just buy a ton since it's cheap and easy to find.

qw3rty259

qw3rty259

๐•ญ๐–Ž๐–Œ ๐•ฑ๐–†๐–™ ๐•ท๐–†๐–Ÿ๐–ž ๐•ต๐–š๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–ž ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–ˆ๐–โœจ
Jun 19, 2023
It seems to me, that there is a high chance of not matching the needed dose (due to fear, for example, or due to thinking that it's enough) for OD and becoming an addict. I think a lot of drug addicts think that death is better than their existing, but the desire to taste it again forces them to rethink and get another dose. It is just my opinion though.

I think that one of the main reasons why a lot of people (not drug adddicts) continue to live despite their wanting to die is that we all are sort of drug addicts, but the difference is that our bodies naturally produce it on their own. In other words, we all love neuromediators like dopamine, oxytocin, serotonin, and maybe some other... They are produced when we do different stuff that makes us feel good. It's a healthy way to get it. I think it is where the phrase "I just hope that something good happens in the future" that you can hear on this forum comes from. We all want to taste it again.

And drugs are basically a substitute for that process. And that substitute is much more potent since it just hijacks your reward system of the brain and gives the amount of pleasure that your body couldn't. And due to the absurd amount of those chemicals in your system (from your body's perspective), it stops your natural production of it. So I can only imagine what that craving feels like.

• Hugs
Reactions: vampire2002 and Limerance
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024

• Informative
Reactions: vampire2002 and Plato'sCaveDweller
Limerance

Limerance

Feb 14, 2023

This was actually exactly what I was looking for. Now I feel dumb for not finding it.

Thanks man!

• Love
Reactions: LunarLight
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’”
Aug 10, 2024
ODs work only around 14% of the time & there's a huge risk you fuck up your body & survive, only to be severely physically or mentally disabled.
Personally I wouldn't do it. I've tried twice & failed. The last time my neighbor found me 48 hours later on the floor, blue but alive.
I would pass on that method๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’”

• Hugs
Reactions: Limerance
Limerance

Limerance

Feb 14, 2023
ODs work only around 14% of the time & there's a huge risk you fuck up your body & survive, only to be severely physically or mentally disabled.
Personally I wouldn't do it. I've tried twice & failed. The last time my neighbor found me 48 hours later on the floor, blue but alive.
I would pass on that method๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’”
So sorry to hear that. And yeah, I'm still leaning towards partial hanging, but this topic sparked my curiosity.

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
f is very unreliable esp right now. if you take a quick look at the subreddit for F it's post after post of things being cut very badly/complete cut no f. this compromises everything. be mindful.

• Informative
Reactions: LifeQuitter and Limerance
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I'm going to react because I see you answering everywhere to this kind of threads this figure of 13-14% of success. This figure doesn't mean anything by itself. It includes barely lethal meds as well as very lethal drugs. You should consider the drug mentioned in its specificities instead of giving everyone the same general answer.
F is pretty lethal. It killed as much as 75,000 people in the US last year - most of them being non-intentional ODs. The problem with F is that lethality depends on a variety of factors, among which age, sex, weight, innate and acquired tolerance to opioids, route of administration, and so forth. That makes it a very unreliable method. Some people will die with as little as 2mg ; some won't with 200mg.
But please, stop raising this 13-14% figure for every single drug people mention. It's meaningless.
f is very unreliable esp right now. if you take a quick look at the subreddit for F it's post after post of things being cut very badly/complete cut no f. this compromises everything. be mindful.
That's why it's important to test your drugs before using.

• Informative
Reactions: sadandlonely99, Tonkpils, Limerance and 2 others