Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
Please I need your help!

This is not a goodbye (not yet)

After couple of hard days, I sat thinking about my options now.

My weight is around 125-130 kilograms.
And I will have max 12 hours (I guess maybe more but I don't want To provoke luck)

I have couple of options and please let me know which one you find more peaceful and fast

Here is a list of the drugs I will get and what I already got
- nembutal (23 grams)
- fentanyl patches (10 patches 100 mcg per hour)
- diazepam (around 500 mg)
- bondormin (10 pills,)
- Tramadol (300 mg 10 pills slow release)
- meto (10 pills of 10 mg)

1) nembutal 23 grams purity 67% (15.4 grams clean)

The problem- it might not be enough because of my weight or it will take too much time

2) order more 10 grams of the nembutal-
It will be 33 grams (clean 22.11)

The problem- I'm afraid to vomit from that amount

3) order fentanyl powder and use with couple of grams of the nembutal instead of benzo.

I don't know how much powder I should take so I'll order 4 grams so I could also test it

The problem- I don't think someone ever tried this, and I don't know how this combination reacts

4) 23 grams nembutal plus 10 fentanyl patches that I already have

The patches is 100 mcg per hour

The problem- I don't think someone ever tried this, and I don't know how this combination reacts

5) 10 fentanyl patches plus 500 mg diazepam
Already have all this drugs

The problem- takes too much time to die

6) I can buy almost any medical opioids and benzo

So if you know something that stronger (doubt that) tell me

I think right now about options number 3 and number 4, I think it's the easiest way for me, but I'm really want to know what you think about those plans

Any comment will be welcome.
D0a086eb5ff49ce5a94b5c5e7877b64f

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Darksektori, Huntfish34, Deleted member 17331 and 6 others
MotherOfCats

MotherOfCats

Apr 23, 2020
I'm no expert in N or F, as they aren't my method. But mixing drugs and hoping for it to be enough sounds too risky. If you only want certainty in one thing, it's your ctb method.

I'd stick to one drug and take a proven fatal amount for your weight. Obviously, there are combinations that are known to work which is fine. Just stick to proven fatal methods. The last thing you need is to end up surviving in more of a mess than when you started.

Reactions: Meditation guide, BeeLoyal, Quarky00 and 1 other person
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
If you already made up your mind. Just take the N, man. Go get a room.

Reactions: Not_Quite_Dead_Yet and Ἡγησίας
PeachBlossoms2310

PeachBlossoms2310

Apr 24, 2020
23g is sufficient..

Reactions: _Minsk
A

AcornUnderground

Mage
Feb 28, 2020
But clean only 15.4 grams
I think 15 g clean is sufficient??? I thought two bottles of vet N was 12 grams of N, and often one bottle at 6 grams is often enough

Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
I think 15 g clean is sufficient??? I thought two bottles of vet N was 12 grams of N, and often one bottle at 6 grams is often enough
I think it's for a normal weight, but maybe I'm wrong

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
Having a hard time to realize it's serious you'll actually go :/

If your N dose is right (only seen Eelco being administered 150% of 12g? due to his overweight, but having no other reference of such practice over 15g, and I'm not sure it helped, at least not to reach unconsciousness), your chance to survive past 12 hours is a single digit %, I believe 2/3% MAXimum

The solution might come from the PPH (add Dilantin), but vets' talk states it can induce some heart toxicity pain in animals, prior to the action of N so beware

Also, about 100-150ml of strong alcohol could help. My choice would be Ballantine's Brazil, because it's nearing 40% and slightly lemon flavored close (but far) to a Caipirinha, maybe mixed with Malibu (not the best idea cause it dilutes the alcohol volume, but to make the taste more festive ...teenager souvenir: I only fancied cocktails) ...I rehearsed alcohol selection last month, but welcoming suggestions

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Quarky00 and Ἡγησίας
PeachBlossoms2310

PeachBlossoms2310

Apr 24, 2020
2 bottles is sufficient to knock out most people, even heavy ones, and that's 12g.

Reactions: Not_Quite_Dead_Yet and Yomyom
DJ2000

DJ2000

Apr 23, 2020
W
Please I need your help!

This is not a goodbye (not yet)

After couple of hard days, I sat thinking about my options now.

My weight is around 125-130 kilograms.
And I will have max 12 hours (I guess maybe more but I don't want To provoke luck)

I have couple of options and please let me know which one you find more peaceful and fast

Here is a list of the drugs I will get and what I already got
- nembutal (23 grams)
- fentanyl patches (10 patches 100 mcg per hour)
- diazepam (around 500 mg)
- bondormin (10 pills,)
- Tramadol (300 mg 10 pills slow release)
- meto (10 pills of 10 mg)

1) nembutal 23 grams purity 67% (15.4 grams clean)

The problem- it might not be enough because of my weight or it will take too much time

2) order more 10 grams of the nembutal-
It will be 33 grams (clean 22.11)

The problem- I'm afraid to vomit from that amount

3) order fentanyl powder and use with couple of grams of the nembutal instead of benzo.

I don't know how much powder I should take so I'll order 4 grams so I could also test it

5) 10 fentanyl patches plus 500 mg diazepam
Already have all this drugs

The problem- takes too much time to die

6) I can buy almost any medical opioids and benzo

So if you know something that stronger (doubt that) tell me

I think right now about options number 3 and number 4, I think it's the easiest way for me, but I'm really want to know what you think about those plans

Any comment will be welcome.
View attachment 32832

Opioid, benzo and barbiturate overdose is the best way to go. I'd do it that way if I had a source for them but I dont.

Anyway, the fentanyl patches are going to be slow release, and so is the tramadol, so they aren't going to be as good for killing yourself, especially since I don't know how to calculate the equivalent dose in morphine. But the amount of Nembutal you have alone should kill you, especially with all those other drugs and especially if you chug some vodka ahead of time.

Reactions: _Minsk, enjolras and Yomyom
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Hello, questions you asked are likely to remain questions without correct answers.
There are not too much information considering this topic, however, I can share with you some info
According to: https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/2852/smpc
"Fentanyl is chemically incompatible with the induction agents pentobarbital sodium, thiopentone and methohexitone because of wide differences in pH"

This study - https://www.researchgate.net/public...and_Fentanyl_for_Long-Term_Anasthesia_in_Pigs - does not give us much info.
It is said that "that infusion of a combination of pentobarbital and fentanyl was suitable for prolonged anaesthesia in pigs. "
But this says nothing to us.

15,4 g of N should be enough to kill you. PePH recommends Dilantin at the same time to potentiate N and avoid extended coma. However, effectiveness of Dilantin is controversial.

N would be a faster way out than F, plus we don't know for sure what happens in combination. Do they potentiate each other or act as they would act alone, just extending anesthesia.

So the better option would be N alone. All we need is respiratory arrest and 15 g should be enough.

Reactions: Not_Quite_Dead_Yet, BeeLoyal, Qbert and 5 others
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
Thank you all for your answers, I thought that 15 grams won't be enough for me because of my weight, I guess I was wrong.
I assume I'll use my nembutal

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Michael1127, Ἡγησίας, AcornUnderground and 1 other person
PeachBlossoms2310

PeachBlossoms2310

Apr 24, 2020
Thank you all for your answers, I thought that 15 grams won't be enough for me because of my weight, I guess I was wrong.

Good luck. Peaceful trip out.

• Love
Reactions: LADY007 and Yomyom
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
Hello, questions you asked are likely to remain questions without correct answers.
There are not too much information considering this topic, however, I can share with you some info
According to: https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/product/2852/smpc
"Fentanyl is chemically incompatible with the induction agents pentobarbital sodium, thiopentone and methohexitone because of wide differences in pH"

This study - https://www.researchgate.net/public...and_Fentanyl_for_Long-Term_Anasthesia_in_Pigs - does not give us much info.
It is said that "that infusion of a combination of pentobarbital and fentanyl was suitable for prolonged anaesthesia in pigs. "
But this says nothing to us.

15,4 g of N should be enough to kill you. PePH recommends Dilantin at the same time to potentiate N and avoid extended coma. However, effectiveness of Dilantin is controversial.

N would be a faster way out than F, plus we don't know for sure what happens in combination. Do they potentiate each other or act as they would act alone, just extending anesthesia.

So the better option would be N alone. All we need is respiratory arrest and 15 g should be enough.
Isn't nembutal little similar to benzo?

DJ2000

DJ2000

Apr 23, 2020

People have survived massive amounts of drugs that "should" have killed to before, and nothing is worse than a botched suicide, so if I were you I would overdo it.

Take all your Nembutal, Vallium and Bondormin at once with as much vodka or whiskey as you can get, then once everything starts to kick in about half a hour in, slap all your fentanyl patches on, crush your tramadol to powder and snort them. If that doesn't kill you nothing will.
M
Isn't nembutal little similar to benzo?
But
Nembutal is a Barbiturate, and has a similar mechanism of action to Benzos. Both mostly act as allosteric modulators of GABA receptors, with the difference being that Barbiturates also act as GABA agonists in higher doses and there is no antidote to barbiturate overdose like there is with opioid and benzo overdose.

Last edited:
Reactions: faust
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
15 grams is a lot and will do the trick :).
Here comes, a maybe stupid, suggestion:

If you lose some weight, you won't need to worry about weight when doing N CTB.
Losing weight sucks, but makes you less anxious and N will be the super method without having to worry about a thing.

Reactions: a.n.kirillov and Yomyom
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Take all your Nembutal, Vallium and Bondormin at once with as much vodka or whiskey as you can get, then once everything starts to kick in about half a hour in, slap all your fentanyl patches on, crush your tramadol to powder and snort them. If that doesn't kill you nothing will.

If I were not suicidal, that would sound like an unforgettable trip lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Quarky00
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
View attachment 32865

Similar but far from identical.
Wow thanks for that, so maybe I didn't understand, but I want to make sure about plan number 4

Its seen to me a perfect plan (mostly because I already got the patches) and they usually goes with benzo

15 grams is a lot and will do the trick :).
Here comes, a maybe stupid, suggestion:

If you lose some weight, you won't need to worry about weight when doing N CTB.
Losing weight sucks, but makes you less anxious and N will be the super method without having to worry about a thing.
I wish, I'm really thinking about it, but it's so hard, and I can feel the burgers call my name
But I'm trying

• Hugs
Reactions: terry_a_davis, Ἡγησίας, faust and 1 other person
DJ2000

DJ2000

Apr 23, 2020
Wow thanks for that, so maybe I didn't understand, but I want to make sure about plan number 4

Its seen to me a perfect plan (mostly because I already got the patches) and they usually goes with benzo

I wish, I'm really thinking about it, but it's so hard, and I can feel the burgers call my name
But I'm trying

one word: stimulants

Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
I can understand completely: 'I can hear the burgers call my name' :pfff::pfff::pfff:.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, BeeLoyal and Yomyom
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Keep it simple: 15 gr of N is more than enough to kill anybody, you can check it yourself in the PPH.

Reactions: bukowski and Yomyom
Ἡγησίας

Ἡγησίας

Student
May 20, 2019
You're the best, my friend! For sure your N will be enough! I think the same about the twelve hours frame. Have the other 20gr already came?

I will miss you here, please don't rush till you're completely sure that you wanna go.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, BeeLoyal, LADY007 and 3 others
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
You're the best, my friend! For sure your N will be enough! I think the same about the twelve hours frame. Have the other 20gr already came?

I will miss you here, please don't rush till you're completely sure that you wanna go.
Thanks:haha:, I'm not going yet, I'm just checking my options

The 20 grams dont here yet, but the tracking number had a movement, so I hope to get it soon

• Hugs
Reactions: Busdriver and Ἡγησίας
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
When you're done evaluating your options, you can do the Caesar walk with a light spirit...

EF5DD308 1059 4D6A 826E 4313808417DC

• Love
Reactions: Busdriver, Ἡγησίας and Yomyom
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: enjolras, Busdriver and Ἡγησίας
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
@Yomyom, this is off topic, but would you be willing to share the meaning of your username?

Whenever I see it, I think of the acronym based on Asian films, YOMYOMF: "You offend me, you offend my family." Only with your name, it's "You offend me, you offend me," which is pretty fitting for your avatar. :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: Yomyom
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
@Yomyom, this is off topic, but would you be willing to share the meaning of your username?

Whenever I see it, I think of the acronym based on Asian films, YOMYOMF: "You offend me, you offend my family." Only with your name, it's "You offend me, you offend me," which is pretty fitting for your avatar. :pfff:
Originally it was a mistake couple of years ago with my real name when I signed to other forum (typing problems)

And I stayed with it in every forum.

But if you look for meaning yom is day in Hebrew (so it's like daily)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, faust and GoodPersonEffed
Yomyom

Yomyom

Feb 5, 2020
I'm thinking maybe buying Dilantin, but I can't find it on empire.
Someone know where I can find it?

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας