• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
How many fentanyl bandaids would I need to ctb? The bandaids have 50mg of fentanyl per hour.

Reactions: MyChoiceToLeave
EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
I assume you mean 50 μg/hour?
Around 2mg of fentanyl should be lethal, I've heard of people putting the band aids onto their inner lips for maximum effect. Also, drinking grape fruit juice seems to increase the effect of fentanyl.

Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
Around 2mg of fentanyl should be lethal, I've heard of people putting the band aids onto their inner lips for maximum effect. Also, drinking grape fruit juice seems to increase the effect of fentanyl.
I was just about to say the same thing about micrograms. 50mg per hour would be one hell of a nice dose :smiling:

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Sorry I'm not sure what measurement is the first one your mentioned-the Greek letter I think with g. But the seller did say 50mg/hour but They might not know what they're talking about which is concerning
I was just about to say the same thing about micrograms. 50mg per hour would be one hell of a nice dose :smiling:
Oh micrograms I see, I guess you'd need way to many of those bandaids lol. They're super expensive too

EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
1 μg equals 0,001 mg. If you're buying on the darknet you should be extra careful. A lot of marketplaces have banned legit fentanyl providers due to the danger/lethality of the drug. Since then many providers selling low quality fentanyl have surfaced.

• Wow
Morphosis

Morphosis

Experienced
Sep 22, 2019
Patches. I think you're referring to fent patches. They're time release if applied to the skin. I've chewed them for recreational use. Good times.
Me too, although it massively increases your tolerance doing this. Plus withdrawal from fentanyl I've found to be far worse than other opiates. Still didn't stop me doing it though, loved the stuff!

• Hugs
T

tvc

Jan 5, 2021
1 мкг равен 0,001 мг. Если вы покупаете в даркнете, вы должны быть очень осторожны. Многие рынки запретили законным поставщикам фентанила из-за опасности/летальности препарата. Since then many providers selling low quality fentanyl have surfaced.
I can't figure out the dosage. How much F does it take to be sure? Not in powder, in ampoules of 2 ml. Will one be enough or more?