• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I have been seeing numerous articles and reports about fentanyl and its arrival in other countries.

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
scaremongering around popular drugs has always been a thing. i guess it works in a way, it turns a gr8 number of ppl off of wanting to try it. on the other hand, scaremongering usually spreads misinfo, & might make some even feel more desire to try itšŸ§ø

i've even seen a vid of a man refusing to take fentanyl after a painful surgery, bc of all the scaremongering around it :p pretty silly.

personally i've never understood the whole treating drug dealers like the anti christ thing. if there were no buyers, drugs wouldn't be so prevalent. when some1 dies from eating drive thru every day no1's up in arms, trying to criminalize the company. my mom was addicted to meth for a huge point of time when i was a kid, & i didn't & still don't think that her dealer's responsible for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrainShower and 4am
4am

4am

thereā€™s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
cops and fent is the funniest combo i've ever seen

Reactions: BrainShower
acidbit

acidbit

Jan 19, 2024
fent is very real and dangerous but the way right wingers view it is totally detached from reality. and hilarious

aWeeBitTired

aWeeBitTired

I don't know anything.
Feb 25, 2024
The fear mongering surrounding fent and the use of feet de-humanizies these sick, often mentally ill, and nearly always homeless humans. It makes the general public blame the user instead of the surrounding environment. It annoys me how people can just dissociate so greatly from their fellow man.
cops and fent is the funniest combo i've ever seen
I've seen some body cam footage where an officer has a panic attack dealing with fent and the police tried to play it off as though he overdosed even though narcan did nothing to him (in my opinion). I feel it just making the perspective of the public worse.

Reactions: BrainShower
acidbit

acidbit

Jan 19, 2024
my grandma warned me about how they were supposedly putting fentanyl in the halloween candy which like
1. no they are not
2. literally why would they. what incentive would they have to kill children with opiods for no reason
3. why are you telling me to be careful this halloween im an adult im not trick or treating

4am

4am

thereā€™s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
The fear mongering surrounding fent and the use of feet de-humanizies these sick, often mentally ill, and nearly always homeless humans. It makes the general public blame the user instead of the surrounding environment. It annoys me how people can just dissociate so greatly from their fellow man.

I've seen some body cam footage where an officer has a panic attack dealing with fent and the police tried to play it off as though he overdosed even though narcan did nothing to him (in my opinion). I feel it just making the perspective of the public worse.
yeah fent is like kryptonite for cops

B

BlessedBeTheFlame

All things are nothing to me
Feb 2, 2024
I hope it arrives here, so more people can fucking off themselves.