• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GenericUsername37

GenericUsername37

Oct 22, 2021
hello i think i might want to try smoking fentanyl as a method but i am wondering where to order it online in canada could anyone please give me any information about ordering it online in canada and potentially overdosing by smoking fentanyl if i get it im gonna actually take an SN drink and also smoke too much fentanyl so that I can be assured to die

I

Itssoover

Feb 18, 2024
I think injesting it by eating or drinking it is the better method.

Reactions: marchshift
D

devilsnjd

Feb 16, 2024
hello i think i might want to try smoking fentanyl as a method but i am wondering where to order it online in canada could anyone please give me any information about ordering it online in canada and potentially overdosing by smoking fentanyl if i get it im gonna actually take an SN drink and also smoke too much fentanyl so that I can be assured to die
I am not sure what answer you are hoping for, buy Fentanyl is definitely not something you can casually buy online in Canada using the clear web.

Reactions: lostboi37
touhoufan

touhoufan

hello! feel free to pm
Feb 14, 2023
You have to use the dark web or go out at night in some sketchy places to find a sketchy guy. It won't just be served to you on a silver platter.

Ideally you'd want to find it in powder or pill form so you could ingest it. Fentanyl is one of many opioids. Do your research!

Reactions: seekingrelease22